logo

Spirit Home Services, LLC
spiritducts.com - no service delivery
3. (50 mins ago)
North Shore Animal League America
Be very aware of the animals you get from North Shore
4. (1 hr 18 mins ago)
www.boxhop.com
They provided useless tracking number
5. (1 hr 21 mins ago)
Plus500
Fraud-money stolen

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Identity Protector offered from Lane Bryant Complaints & Reviews - free membership time

Identity Protector offered from Lane Bryant Contacts & Informations

Identity Protector offered from Lane Bryant

Posted: 2012-11-19 by    Rose of TN.

free membership time

Identity Protector offered from Lane Bryant
Signed up for free 30 Day membership and then after 30 days it would be 14.99 a month. I signed up on 10/25/12 and today is 11/19/12 & still have not received my package telling me how I can access my credit report for free as they said I would get besides all the information to protect my credit and identity. Called them at number I was given when I first enrolled to cancel 1-866-802-7621 and spoke with Jordan (female) who when I told her I was cancelling she lied to me and said I still have 3 more weeks before I'm charged & that I should receive the package any day because it has already been mailed. She kept trying to get me to keep the membership persisting where I finally had to shout at her and say cancel my membership NOW. I signed up on 10/25/12 so how could I have another 3 weeks free? She flat out lied. She was trying to stall me so that they could get a payment out of me without ever actually getting my package. I made sure she gave me a confirmation number for the cancellation. Make sure you get that when you cancel.
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Avoiding Mortgage Scams