logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (8 mins ago)
seasonslovesshoes.com
Undelivered order, don’t buy from them
2. (11 mins ago)
Efaucets.com
You CAN get all your money back from eFaucets
3. (28 mins ago)
American Income Life
The Scam Continues!!!
4. (33 mins ago)
Ritter Communications
Crappy speeds, lots of downtime/disconnections, and piss-poor customer service
5. (40 mins ago)
Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

identificationconsulting Complaints & Reviews - identification consulting is a very big SCAM never deal with them

identificationconsulting Contacts & Informations

identificationconsulting

Posted:    magdy

identification consulting is a very big SCAM never deal with them

Today Eduardo from www.identificationconsulting .com sent me email and he saying that he is working in my document and he asked some information i sent it to him and after that he reply with the following email

We will ship as soon as possible, we must reissuing document.
y staff working in this matter today.

Yahoo Messenger: identificationconsulting
Skype: identificationconsulting
ORDER: order@identificationconsulting.com
FAQ: support@identificationconsulting.com
24H-Support: identificationconsulting.com@gmail.com

©2008-2010, Identificationconsulting.com all rights reserved. This site expressly disclaims any indication that it is an authorized dealer or agent of any of the fake drivers license designs whose products are featured on this site. The use or mention of any fake driver license trade name, product name, new identity, novelty or trademark in this web site is in no way intended to suggest that the trademark owner is at all affiliated with or endorses this novelty id site. All novelty id card product designs are sold strictly for novelty, commemorative, celebratory, dedicatory, in memory, in remembrance, memorial, observing, souvenir and amusement, and not for any legal or official purpose, not in any way be used or acted on as genuine fake driver license. Each original fake license design custom creation is not a replacement of any genuine government fake driver license card or documents. They have no official status or other status and do not confer any rights or privileges of any kind whatsoever on the bearer. All driver license images are trademarks or registered trademarks of original driver license designers and for novelty identification reference only.

note : until now i feel that he sent me this email because he saw what i wrote about him here
any how i will wait and see if he is realy will send the document and realy i will receive it or not and i will update every one on this site, every day i will write to you what the news, but untill now my openion that identification consulting is big scaaaaaaaaaam until i receive my document and if he realy send it and i receive it i will write to all of you here but please until now never trust in identificationconsulting

Comments United States Fake & Novelty ID
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Jun, 2010 by   magdy 0 Votes
i contact this person Eduardo Jose Moneterrey Prado in www.identificationconsulting.com and i order document from him and i sent him the money and he said that he sent the document by Fedex and he did not give me track number and i checked in Fedex and a a lot of another company like DHL and UPS nothing with my name, after that i tryed to contact him by chatting on his site or by email but he did not reply

take care every one he will reply to you until you pay him and after that he will not reply you and you will get nothing

first he sent me scan copy from the document but even the copy was not professional it has a a lot of mistake,

dont trust this site now he made new site www.identificationconsulting.org

both of them are SCAM SCAM SCAM

if you dont belive me send me your email and i will email you my the scan copy he sent it to me and all his email to be sure that he IS BIG SCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM
 7th of Jun, 2010 by   EdoMonterrey +1 Votes
Absolutly disagree with this customer ! Customer false report !
As we see an error in OCR passport number, we reissuing new documents and shipped the 04 June 2010 by certified mail.
I attached here copy of scan with some datails covered for protect customer...
The customer ask us verify OCR system, so we was check with our provider and our OCR result perfect working, but costumer insiste on change with his own OCR. We ask to send us a letter of liability for make customer own OCR and we reissuing our cost a new document.
 7th of Jun, 2010 by   EdoMonterrey +1 Votes

8th of Jun, 2010 by   magdy -1 Votes
Dear Mr. Eduardo

You proof by your hand and yourself that you are just a very big Scam in your comment here you said that you already sent the document on 04 June 2010 and sent copy from the for mailing receipt

But you forgot that you send me 2emails on 07 June 2010 asking me in first one to send you approval letter for the OCR DATA to issue the new document and another one saying that you will ship as soon as possible and you sent me this 2emails on 07 June 2010

So can you tell me how you issuing new document and shipped on 04 June 2010 and in your email dated 07 June 2010 you saying that you will issue new one and you will send it as soon as possible

This means that the receipt you are putting here is just FAKE receipt and this means that your site and service is just very big SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

I attaché here copy from his two emails dated 07 June 2010 and copy from his comment which he saying in it that she send the document on 04 June 2010 and any one can check by himself and judge if this service is real or it is just very Big SCAMMMMMMMMMMM
First email dated 07 June 2010
Monday, June 7, 2010 5:07 AM
"magdy salib"
Dear ******, I need you send me an email where you ask us to place your OCR (copy and paste your OCR in email Text) at your own risk.

As I receive I will resend passport officier to issuing with force OCR and Ship immediatly.

regards

Second Email dated 07 June 2010-06-08
Monday, June 7, 2010 8:13 AM
We will ship as soon as possible, we must reissuing document.
my staff working in this matter today.

Mr. Eduardo Reply
What more you need ?

if any one need me to forwared to him this 2 emails just send me his email and i will forwared to him the 2 emails
 8th of Jun, 2010 by   magdy 0 Votes
identification consulting is a very Big Scaaaaaaaaaaaaam Take care every one and this is the proof

Dear Mr. Eduardo

First email dated 07 June 2010
Monday, June 7, 2010 5:07 AM

regards

Second Email dated 07 June 2010-06-08
Monday, June 7, 2010 8:13 AM
We will ship as soon as possible, we must reissuing document.
my staff working in this matter today.

Mr. Eduardo Reply
 16th of Feb, 2011 by   ILOSTMUCHMONEY -1 Votes
A BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG SCAM...PLEASE BE CAREFUL
THIS IS A GREAT FRAUD ...PLEASE NOT SENT MONEY ...THEY APPEARANCE OF A NORMAL COMPANY WITH A NORMAL SITE AND MR.EDUARDO PROMISE TO SEND YOU ALL THE DOCUMENTS YOU NEED ...BUT IT'S ONLY A BIG SCAME!!!
HE DOESN'T SEND NOTHING AND AFTER HAVING RECEIVED THE MONEY HE DISAPPEARED ON SKYPE AND THE SECRETARY "SONIA" SAYS EDUARDO IS OUT OR BUSY (SECRETARY=EDUARDO).
...ATTENTION PLEASE!!! ..IT'S A BIG SCAME...DON'T SEND MONEY TO HIM...HE DOESN'T SEND YOU ANY DOCUMENTS

ONE THAT HAS LOST MANY MONEY WITH THIS SCOUNDREL
 29th of Mar, 2011 by   Identificationconsulting Team +1 Votes
www. dentificationconsulting.com is one of the few serious and able to offer a serious and quality service. I would like to introduce this service in a clear and unique voice, but a true voice that is our team www.identificationconsulting.com.
Why choose us? The answer is simple: because we are online since 2009, do not change names every month after collecting money and not providing anything. Because we offer expert service and continuous service with online chat on our site, skype support and email customer care. Because we offer real services and not promises.
Why some people write negative about us in some forums? The answer is simple: competition is fierce in this business, everything is permitted and allowed, and then many competitors prefer to contact us as if they were customers, share with us some mail and then use some of these email, modified, on intent of change public opinion against us. We then need to exist people spending their lives in the forum to comment without even knowing what they are talking about. We often find people commenting on us and they never even asked for information. This is a war of words alone. We asked some customers, those who buy from us constantly, to include positive comments, but when they did, was be attacked and labeled as "people we paid" and then what does it mean to write positive if it is then insulted? Other customers have reported that simply do not be so stupid to write on the Internet that have obtained a document from us. Why risk it? Totally agree with this way of thinking and we've decided to make heard our voices. We do not care a crew of people that has nothing to do “to write, words, words, words, mere words, nothing but words, nothing more”.
The facts are others, more than two years online, an average of 900 to 1000 unique visitors per month, continuously updated, real-time site, listening to customers and their needs, a unique and easy for all, competitive prices. Many people come to us after being robbed or cheated by other websites, and asks us to payment terms that we will never accept. Not for that we write negative words in other forums about that site. We prefer spent our time for still working for our customer.. Live and let live, "said a wise man, and so we do.
Our customers, the real ones that use our service and are satisfied, those are our true satisfaction and certainly we does not make them public to defend ourselves from a war of words, all the rest is nothing.
The Executive Team
 29th of Mar, 2011 by   Identificationconsulting Team +1 Votes
The Executive Team
 30th of May, 2011 by   fioydor 0 Votes
Yes. They are a definite fraud. Don't deal with them.
 4th of Sep, 2012 by   crlegal 0 Votes
I also to requested a complete Italian passport set from this company. They claimed the passport would be issued from the Brazilian consulate and it would take a few weeks. This has been over 18 months ago. I did pay half in advance to a bank account in Panama under the name of a woman who we have now contacted and have gathered information from. What I have found is that the owner of this site plays a good game of lip service and never completes the process. I am sure many others have been scammed and if I receive what was ordered from this guy I will place a full update here but until them he is to be considered as a scammer and not worthy of your business.
 17th of Feb, 2013 by   Baron Louis Forino 0 Votes
yes he is a big scammer!
go on our company blacklist to know more http://www.mccpetroli.com/?page_id=209
very dangerous but we know WHERE HE IS FOR REAL!
so if anyone need to knock to his door and claim back the stoled money.. contact us!
 17th of Mar, 2013 by   Sara Gibbons 0 Votes
You should try these people out, i ordered and received my id and one item was slightly misprinted, but they told me to send it back and i got it fixed in two weeks .

good luck
 31st of Mar, 2013 by   Akira Kobayashi 0 Votes
Got my passport and id from a backstreet dealer, but she does do deals through email I think... Worth a try.
nell.lewitt7331@gmail.com
Dunno if she gonna respond but wth..
 5th of Apr, 2013 by   iAmCnadian 0 Votes
Akira and Sara and BIG LIARS AND SCAMMERS becareful
 22nd of Sep, 2013 by   Ale01 0 Votes
PLEASE DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID
I SENT THE FUNDS AND NOW NO ONE FROM IDENTIFICATION CONSULTING REPLIES TO MY EMAILS
ITS SAD HOW PEOPLE TAKES ADVANTAGE OF OTHERS...
IF ANYONE READS THIS- PLEASSSSSE DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE
 22nd of Sep, 2013 by   Ale01 0 Votes
I SEE THAT IN THE PAST THERE WAS AN EDUARDO, BUT NOW THERE IS AN ALBERTO
AT THE BEGINNING VERY COMMUNICATIVE BUT ONCE I SENT THE FUNDS THEY VANISHED.
I PAID $750 UPFRONT AND ITS ALL GONE
 15th of Oct, 2013 by   hbaccoc 0 Votes
If you require a new identification, please don't hesitate to contact us: credentials@holte-buren.com or via TEXT/Voicemail on : 00447938319852. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

We can provide you with a new identity within 1 to 2 weeks. We have a large backchannel contacts and expertise to meet your needs. We have a range from originals documents to replications, licenses and documents for identification purposes.

Our prices for original passports start from: 1900 EUR (Initial Deposit 900 EUR) and for UK/USA/CANADA/NORWAY 6900 EUR (Only 2700 EUR Initial Deposit Required)

Best Regards,
Jane (Advertising Mananger)
 18th of Nov, 2013 by   nizarr 0 Votes
identificationconsulting is a scam scam scam scam scam scam...waiting from 2 years...Mr Hustler Eduardo never answer to my requests...
 13th of Dec, 2013 by   Tev Teslim 0 Votes
When somebody claiming to be an agent that issue passport of another country that is not yours, you should know that is 99.99% scam. Egyptian national looking for a means to be a US Passport holder without living or have any right to live in USA will probably end up holding a fake miming passport.. Friends please be careful. It's not done anywhere in the whole world except the due process through the residence country. But if you are looking for a travel agency who can assist you with either sponsor letter or invitation letter you can contact teslim@illinoisalumni.org

8th of Jan, 2014 by   internationalinvestigationagency 0 Votes
Hello. We are an international investigation agency. We are investigating on www.identificationconsulting.com. ...DON' T SEND MONEY TO THEM! For any information or fraud we are available..if you send your passport or another document to them...they will send your identity!!! Be careful! !!...we know their identity and soon we send our data to Interpol! For any information contact us by email..we are in Uk. Regards

Convert Your Tax Refund Into a Home Improvement Credit