logo

ROMANA WATER LLC
WATER
4. (38 mins ago)
Sears/Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator
Bad odor coming from back of unit when running & fan is on.
5. (40 mins ago)
FW1 Racing
Scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Identification Consulting Complaints & Reviews - non delivery of paid-for documents

Identification Consulting Contacts & Informations

Identification Consulting

Posted: 2011-02-20 by    moulton2136

non delivery of paid-for documents

Identification consulting
Spain
identificationconsulting.com
A very cordial Mr Eduardo José Pardo de Monterrey promised me Italian docs (D.L etc) for which I paid 1800 Euros OVER 1 year ago. Our correcpondance was in Italian. have in the merantime managed to obtain bone fide national docs as I am now over 18. He promised a refund but I never received anything. Identification consulting customer service never replies to my e-mails, although I have tried in English, French, Spanish and Italian. If he cannot send refund he could issue a DL or ID for a friend of mine ionstsed. But I never get any reply. You say that he is trustworthy. if so, please remind him of my case (Giovanni from Switzerland).
Comments Spain Fake & Novelty ID
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Mar, 2011 by   Identificationconsulting Team 0 Votes
www. dentificationconsulting.com is one of the few serious and able to offer a serious and quality service. I would like to introduce this service in a clear and unique voice, but a true voice that is our team www.identificationconsulting.com.
Why choose us? The answer is simple: because we are online since 2009, do not change names every month after collecting money and not providing anything. Because we offer expert service and continuous service with online chat on our site, skype support and email customer care. Because we offer real services and not promises.
Why some people write negative about us in some forums? The answer is simple: competition is fierce in this business, everything is permitted and allowed, and then many competitors prefer to contact us as if they were customers, share with us some mail and then use some of these email, modified, on intent of change public opinion against us. We then need to exist people spending their lives in the forum to comment without even knowing what they are talking about. We often find people commenting on us and they never even asked for information. This is a war of words alone. We asked some customers, those who buy from us constantly, to include positive comments, but when they did, was be attacked and labeled as "people we paid" and then what does it mean to write positive if it is then insulted? Other customers have reported that simply do not be so stupid to write on the Internet that have obtained a document from us. Why risk it? Totally agree with this way of thinking and we've decided to make heard our voices. We do not care a crew of people that has nothing to do “to write, words, words, words, mere words, nothing but words, nothing more”.
The facts are others, more than two years online, an average of 900 to 1000 unique visitors per month, continuously updated, real-time site, listening to customers and their needs, a unique and easy for all, competitive prices. Many people come to us after being robbed or cheated by other websites, and asks us to payment terms that we will never accept. Not for that we write negative words in other forums about that site. We prefer spent our time for still working for our customer.. Live and let live, "said a wise man, and so we do.
Our customers, the real ones that use our service and are satisfied, those are our true satisfaction and certainly we does not make them public to defend ourselves from a war of words, all the rest is nothing.
 29th of Mar, 2011 by   moulton2136 0 Votes
Identification Consulting are not honest. After receiving 1800 Euros Mr Eduardo who was very correct at first said the docs had been lost on way from Montevideo and that we would get a refund. But more than a year of silence now. Both phone contacts in Spain and Italy were just recorded messages. we were never able to speak to a real person. Our contact was all in Italian language. E molto basso dirubare dinaro di un giovane di 18 anni. Vergogna! Giovanni F.
 30th of Mar, 2011 by   Identificationconsulting Team 0 Votes
 31st of Mar, 2011 by   moulton2136 0 Votes
You just repeat your general message word for word, on this forum, but you have not replied to me about the money we paid and the "lost" document refund. So please do it if you are honest as you profess to be. Eduardo, sei chi sono, si sei un uomo vero, rispondermi. Sono molto deluso. Me sento come un stupido piccolo ingenuo. Ho avuto fiducia in Lei. Dove è suo onore?
Giovanni
 2nd of Apr, 2011 by   Identificationconsulting Team -1 Votes
www. identificationconsulting.com is one of the few serious and able to offer a serious and quality service. I would like to introduce this service in a clear and unique voice, but a true voice that is our team www.identificationconsulting.com.
 13th of Apr, 2011 by   moulton2136 0 Votes
If you are honest as you claim, them why don't you reply to me? Do it please, on this forum or on my normal e-mail which Mr. Eduardo has. Thank you. Gio Fiore, Switzerland
 29th of Aug, 2011 by   watasi +1 Votes
I have also suffered this people, Mr. Eduardo was answering my emails, just till he got the payment, I have more than 2 months waiting replay to my vairious emails, but, no way ... Impossible the las word from him, " was : your passport is ready, you should received in 3 or 4 days"... this was las week of June...I am still waiting and when you tray to contact them, simply : no answer, even thru their supposed "customer 24 hours support chat"...agaon NO WAY to get any info, please all people BE AWARE OF THIS BIGGEST SCAM WEB ...
Mr. Eduardo : I FEEL TOTALLY BEING ROBBED BY YOU AND YOUR WEB, YOU DO NOT COMMIT WHAT YOU PROMISHED AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY PASSPORT AND MY MONEY IS GONEEEEE...
ALL PEOPLE THAT SEE THIS ; DO NOT USE OR TRUST ON IDENTIFICATION CONSULTING, IT IS SCAAAAAAM
MY NAME : WATASI (YOU MR. EDUARDO WILL WELL REMEMBER ME BY MY HOUNDRED OF EMAILS ASKING FOR AN ANSWER OR ANY UPDATE OR INFORMATION) I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS LIFE WITH THE MONEY YOU STOLEN TO US...
THANKS WATASI
 4th of Nov, 2011 by   Mariuzzo -1 Votes
io sono in grado di realizzare dei documenti italiani, per chi interessato mi scriva tagghiu@yahoo.it
 5th of Nov, 2011 by   petereminem -1 Votes
e possibile ad avere un permesso guida italiana ? petereminem@hotmail.com
 7th of Nov, 2011 by   Giovanni Fiore -1 Votes
ho tentato di mandarLa un e-mail: tagghui@yahoo.it non esiste piu. Vorrei ottenere un permesso guida Italiana. Sono Italiano. Gio
fiorefamiglia@yahoo.it
 22nd of Nov, 2011 by   moulton2136 0 Votes
Can anybody get me an Italian driving license? I am Italian.
fiorefamiglia@yahoo.it
 2nd of Apr, 2012 by   Marc_Haansworth 0 Votes
I should have found this complaints board earlier!!! For ****** sake... I went through 5 different websites and contacts . I would have been much better off by visiting here first!!! Though, I'm happy now because found what I wanted.

All I had to do was ask one of my friend who got an genuine ass id and compare it through this complaints website, spot on!!!

Btw if anyone wants the webaddress its: www.kumitv.com/icfs .
Hidden behind a tv hosting company.. heh! genius or what!! Well, this is the hidden gem that you peeps were lookin for I think.

I heard that they are based in japan... or china or somewhere of that sort.. idk for sure but... what the hell.
Just commenting to let y'all know.!
 3rd of Apr, 2012 by   e-gio 0 Votes
Can you, or one of your contacts get me an Italian driving license?
Gio
 3rd of Apr, 2012 by   e-gio 0 Votes
After ignoring me for over a year, Mr. Eduardo contacted me around Christmastime and said he would send me the year-overdue refund for docs never sent if I would give him a scan of a United Nations laissez-passer document. I did not send the scan because he has cheated me out of my money (1800 Euros). First the payment, then the scan! But he did not send it, and the docs I needed 2 years ago I was able to get legally once I was of age.
Others, be warned!
Gio
 19th of Apr, 2012 by   Izzi_Nueve 0 Votes
Try this website out! www.kumitv.com/icfs. It kinda took me 14 days to get my passport but finally got it .. unlike other sites.. Well just to help people out.

They have like a free passport giveaway they are currently doing at the moment.
I guess I was just lucky!!!

xx
 11th of Jun, 2012 by   GLOBAREVO 0 Votes
www.kumitv.com/icfs...IS THERE ANY COMPLAINT ABOUT THESE GUYS
 24th of Aug, 2012 by   Antoniuz 0 Votes
se qualcuno avesse bisogno mi scriva fefefafa86@hotmail.com
 4th of Oct, 2012 by   Salvo 0 Votes
Salve, sono in grado di fornire documenti personalizzati... per chi interessato mi scriva
bobibobi832@gmail.com
 25th of Nov, 2012 by   wendzoosk 0 Votes
SHARK Live or Atoane33 is a french false documents maker who is a scammer, I paid and I have sent emails, non answer!!! don't trust this one! he sent to me a copy before seems real just in order to get the money, after nothing! swindler!
SHARK Live, Apres le paiement, il ne donne plus de nouvelles, et pas de commande livrée, rien ! Escroc !
SHARK Live 付完钱他就没消息了, 是个骗子
 15th of Feb, 2013 by   Madalin +1 Votes
Phishing / Fraud / Bad ware
ATTENTION!!!
These website http://www.identificationconsulting.com is a very high fraud! I lost 28.000 euro. These guys take only the money and nothing happen!
For more details please contact me via email: glavanmadalin@gmail.com

Credit Card Skimming + ATM and Debit Skimming