logo

Afremov.com
SCAM
3. (9 mins ago)
LG Electronics USA
Warn your friends and family
4. (11 mins ago)
Shipping a car

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Idea Cellular Postpaid connection Complaints & Reviews - Unsatisfactory services

Idea Cellular Postpaid connection Contacts & Informations

Idea Cellular Postpaid connection

Posted:    Rambir Singh

Unsatisfactory services

Idea Cellular
India
Its bring to your notice that, I am Idea cellular post paid connection user with mobile number 9911676731. The same number has been put out of service from Idea side since last 2 days. While speaking with Idea customer care executives Mr. TUSHAR and MR. VINOD SINGH, on Monday late night round 10.00pm; excuses for my connection out of service was given that my billing address (mentioned below in my signature) is incomplete.

Could anyone from Idea side would let me know what’s the definition of COMPLETE ADDRESS in India. In my address I have specified the name of my CMM-5 level organization, along with city town, with regional area, then with tower position, again with floor number, then State of India and moreover with PIN code.

Here my concern is what’s the definition of COMPLETE ADDRESS for IDEA CELLULAR.

And who is going to pay for my business loss because of my cell out of service stating silly excuse INCOMPLETE ADDRESS?

Who is going to pay for my mental harassment?

The reader of this mail would be surprise to know that on the same billing Address I am getting my Idea connection bills for the same number 9911676731 which has been proved INCOMPLETE by Idea cellular.

Is there any responsible person in Idea cellular who can look through the matter or at least would let me know the COMPLETE ADDRESS definition?

Thanks & regards,

Rambir Singh

Hexaware Technologies Ltd | Cyber Park, Unitech world

1St Floor, Tower – B | Gurgaon, Haryana-122001

Ph: 0124- 661-9595, Ext:9551. Mob:9911676731
Comments India Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Jun, 2008 by   daviddas 0 Votes
i have charged for 60RS on 19th of this month by an add that full talktime but when giving *123# i cant able to get my amount.previously it was 11.70 RS but now also showing that amount only.what is the code for viewing that amount
 24th of Aug, 2008 by   jamilo ahmad 0 Votes
Respected sir sorry for complaing about prepaid connection but i am fad up by your services by deducting regularly without using any dialing tone/ caller tone from noc meerut, its difficult to contact to custumer care always boz it takes at least 30 to 45 minutes to connect, i had a word with c.c. exutive also, but he was unable to explain sir i havelost my valuable money, and want to continue with idea with satisfaction, please dont do like this, if possible than give back my money as its earned by hard work.

Thanks & regards,

jamil ahmad
 28th of Feb, 2009 by   ketan 0 Votes
i m having idea phone from long time. since 1997. when idea was AT&T. now i live abroad. my friend regularly recharge my mobile but card i take it with me for privacy. now idea is disconnect my services even i rechage it proper time. i was post paid customer but due to some unexpected charges i go back to normal post paid. i use post paid for 1 year. now my phone number is valueable for me because it is used by me for long time. i prefer my same number but i think because my phone is switched off company take back my phone number. i propbly higher lawer to discuss and come to soluation i even try to call on celluar service number "98240 12345" but when lady finally picked up my phone she just cut down because it was not from idea local phone. so she need not to worry and they was trained to do these big mistakes. it is really unreasonal that in just 10 month they terminate my number. without any mail on my customer mail address. i really disappointed with their behaviour and i go for legal help.
 11th of May, 2009 by   amit 0 Votes
respected sir,
i have a new postpaid connection, but my number is not activate, is your service is very poor and your sails department is cheater. n your company is fraud.
after ten day the is not activate what the hell with you...
 23rd of Nov, 2009 by   Panku_8382 0 Votes
Hi,

This is pankaj with cell number 9990898382. I am using this connection for last one and half years and the problem started when I opted for international roaming this march. I deposited security charges of 1500/- and was confirmed to me that it is fully refundable. After I landed back in June, I confirmed to customer care of my return. But to my surprise, in the august bill, the roaming charges of 150/- per month was still getting added. I visited showroom and gave a written application of cancelling and refund of security charges and was confirmed that will get back the cheque within 45 days. After not receiving cheque for 45 days, I constantly followed up and was always confirmed to me that will get the cheque back within a week or so. After 100 days of rigorous follow up and chasers, was confirmed to me that "per company policy we dont refund the deposits but adjust it against the future bills". This is totally unacceptable as it was clearly confirmed to me that the security amount is fully refundable and also after waiting for 100 days, this was confirmed to me and not before that.
 10th of Jan, 2010 by   naved anjum 0 Votes
sir
I am customer of idea prepaid since 3year.i want to complain against your idea post paid customer care.
Because his information was fake and they cheated me.
In 3jan a call came in my cell by idea post paid customer care and he told me that if u take the post paid connection than we would provide the 4 hour’s free call to two number which given by u that 4 hours call applicable std/local per days. He said” his name was niraj kumar&no-09540004729.
I was totally shocked to know about that offer and I got it confirmed by seiner officer Ms. Vikramjit shing.heGranted me about this offer so I agreed.
After that ur site executive visited for ur sim activation and documentation regarding payment’s.I did pay but after two days ago I got to know that information was fake.
I got upset I discussed this matter with some of ur executive but sorry to say the matter is still unsolved.
And sim has’nt been activated yet, as well.
So I very sorrowfully, as a last option I have complaint against him. If required action is not being taken as soon,
I will definitely post this complain to the consumer court .
my name is naved anjum &this is my no- 9911547687

New American Dream: Rent, Not Own?

Latest Groups