ICTS/radio Now, LLC Richard Bailey

Rip-Off : Artist Be Aware!!!!

ICTS/radio Now, LLC Richard Bailey
15223 Herriman Blvd, Ste #3
Nobesville, Indiana
Phone: 317-5651964
This company is one of the biggest rip-offs that I have met in a long while. I got interested in HHO kits and came across this company with some interest. Being in the automotive business, Richard was very interested in me becoming a distributor-- enough so that he drove to Louisiana to meet me. To make a long story short, I purchased 2 HHO kits and 2 ScanGauges for demonstrating on my vehicle and my father’s vehicle. It took a awhile to get the products and I didn’t realize to later that these weren’t what I ordered. It was units of less LPM for my vehicle and one of more LPM for my father‘s vehicle. Furthermore, I didn’t get the ScanGauges which I purchased at an additional cost. I made many calls to him on this and never got the ScanGauges. Also, the tech support lines were constantly changing and his phone numbers were also doing the same thing. This was becoming obvious that I had gotten involved with a rip-off artist. I did a search on the internet for complaints, but at that time I could not find anything on him--must have been new into the scheme. But now, I have found some, and he’s left a very convincing trail of that. The products were very inferior and very over priced. All I can say is, always do a search on persons/companies you deal with BEFORE getting involved and if you cannot find anything, smell harder.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us