logo

Sky Go Courier Services, UK
Fake Courier Website
5. (30 mins ago)
The Best PC Doctor
"The Best PC Doctor" - It is a total scam.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ICS systems, Saint Paul, Minnesota Complaints & Reviews - Call several times everyday

ICS systems Contacts & Informations

ICS systems

Posted:    ShannonD1979

Call several times everyday

ICS Systems
P.O Box 64138 Zip Code 55164
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Phone: (651) 204-1341
This company calls me SEVERAL times, EVERYDAY. This is very frustrating. I called this company back, and they told me that they are trying to collect a debt from me. I told the lady that I wasn't currently able to pay anything at this time. She was very sarcastic, rude, and unprofessional. I told her that I understand, if they needed to call me ONLY once a day, but SEVERAL times every single day, is harassment. She told me, reguardless, they will continue to call me several times everyday. Her name is Michelle. Her extension is 6253. Hopefully, by filing this complaint, I will not continue to be harassed everyday from this company.
Comments United States Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Nov, 2009 by   lilypod 0 Votes
I believe there are laws for a collection agency to follow and if they are not listening to you, then report them and file a complaint. They may be required to pay YOU.
 7th of Nov, 2009 by   azshel 0 Votes
You need to go to ftc.com and file a complaint. Collection agencies cannot call you continuously to annoy, abuse, harass, among other things. I have a collection agency that is calling me 4 times a day. I went to suzeorman.com and found a page that states what collection agencies can and cannot do. Then if it looks like this particular agency is breaking some rules, click on the link to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. Don't know if it'll kill the phone calls. I know I had to do something. Even if it takes a month to see a difference, at least knowing I did something helps. The collection agency that is bugging me told me I'd go to court, receive a misdemeanor, and they continue to call when I tell them I was laid off of my job and no extra money to pay this bill. My unemployment benefit is enough for my daughter and I to squeeze by.
 20th of Jan, 2011 by   girlygirly 0 Votes
I have just filed a complaint with FTC as well in regards to ICS collection agency! They harrass and threaten me constanly and that just can't be legal... i hope more people will submit complaints about them!
 18th of Jun, 2011 by   Davie, Fl 0 Votes
This company has already called here 4 times today and it is only 11:45AM...They call constantly and when I tell them that they have the wrong number, they become rude, beligerent and downright nasty!!!...I have never even heard of the person that they are asking for!!...I am going online to the Better Business Bureau right now and file a complaint and any other agency that I can file a complaint about them...

Pictures Are Also Used For Romance Scam!

Latest Groups