logo

Fraud

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ICore Canada, Winnipeg, Manitoba Complaints & Reviews - Harassment due to ongoing phone calls

ICore Canada Contacts & Informations

ICore Canada

Posted:    Mr. B

Harassment due to ongoing phone calls

Canadian Bonded Credit Ltd.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada
Paid a Shaw Cable bill 3 months ago and faxed payment recepts 3 times. Also Shaw Cable faxed payment in full. I continue to receive ongoing phone calls for the past 3 months 3 to 4 times a week informing me to pay a $56.95 bill which has already been paid. They continue to phone at all times of the day and I can hear laughing in the backgroud 'like what they are doing is all a joke!'
Comments Canada Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Dec, 2008 by   Bouvy05 0 Votes
I Have Also been receiving Calls About a person who no longer had my phone number. i kept telling them that this specific person doesn't live here and that they should quit calling my number. i am getting fed up with all these phones calls from this company.
 11th of Feb, 2009 by   yamobedeh 0 Votes
I have also experienced the same annoying pattern of phone calls. What really annoys me is that when I have called them back to ask for details of the collection account, the CSR's East Indian accent was so pronounced, I was unable to undserstand what they were saying, nor was I able to make myself understood.
 12th of Feb, 2009 by   grunt 0 Votes
"This is I-Core Canada. It's really important that you call us back at (number)."

I even tried calling once, number didn't work. I have no idea what this is about.
 17th of Feb, 2009 by   jeffrey 0 Votes
exzacky
 20th of Feb, 2009 by   Kristy 0 Votes
I have no idea what this is about!! Stupid 1-800 numbers!!! Leave us alone!!
 24th of Feb, 2009 by   Bingo 0 Votes
I agree with all the comments and also suffering from the same. Every day, almost 5 to 6 times they call me and harass me. Even I told them that I am not the person they are looking as they did not have correct telephone number, date of birth and account number of Rogers communication. Also, I told them that I am a present customers of Rogers and paying my bills promptly but they say that Rogers has given them my name, and I should pay the outstanding bills.
 14th of Mar, 2009 by   RAnderson 0 Votes
I keep getting the calls myself and am getting extremely angry...but to be clear it isn't ICore...but IQore. ICore is a school and they have right on their website "**Please note that we are NOT IQOR and we are NOT sending out unsolicited recorded messages**
Please Contact IQOR itself to complain or contact the Better Business Bureau if you have received unsolicited messages from IQOR."
 26th of Mar, 2009 by   sharky7212 0 Votes
i have been called 6 times a day for the past few weeks sometimes late into the evening with regards to an account that was close 8 years ago and are saying i owe. this company has no regards for others and should be put into the ground. how do they expect to accomplish anything if they are soooo ruuude and maybe not even ligit. !?%#@
 27th of Mar, 2009 by   Annoyed 0 Votes
Yes, it's IQOR -- an international collection agency.

This has been a new number for me for almost a year and I've had ceaseless and needless calls at all times of the day for the previous owner of the number.

800 number is routed to the 'incorrect' department. They cannot access your number there yet they know who is calling (at least the previous owner of the number).

'Revised' 800 number leaves you on hold for an extended time. I've been on hold for 20 minutes, with still no response. If the wait doesn't get you the annoying endless short loop of a waltz will give you a headache.

I went to the website and sent multiple emails of complaint to all of the addresses I could find. I don't hold out too much hope of getting these hacks to update their information.
 30th of Mar, 2009 by   pissed_off 0 Votes
These people are calling me regarding something that happened back in 2003. I would love to know how I can stop this bs.
 12th of Apr, 2009 by   kami 0 Votes
I am receiving harassing icore canada calls. these people are crazy. I have to stop these phone calls. How to stop these calls?
 20th of Apr, 2009 by   Doe Bickle 0 Votes
I am also receiving an on going phone calls every other days, some thing about a parking ticket in 2003. I hate these people so much !! I want to rip their face off !! I phoned and talked to this East indian woman (not her fault) I told her to send me the ticket she said is $40. how do I know that they were my ticket, I'm a very responsable citizen, I had maybe 2-3 tickets for the past 24 years of driving.. and I 've always paid them off.
please help!! - Doe
 9th of May, 2009 by   Z-MaN 0 Votes
Hello! Just to be VERY CLEAR, the company sending out harrassing phone calls is IQOR http://www.iqor.com/ not ICORE. iQor made up that crap name so no one could find them and would look under other names.

iQor is an international collection agency that has been annoying people around the world for years. iCore is a 100% legitimate part of the Alberta government that gives out grants to graduate students and professors.

Please stop confusing the two. iQor is trying to confuse you, so don't fall for it.

If someone calls you and claims to be from "iQor Canada, " know that they are LYING TO YOU. They are NOT in Canada.

Ask them how the weather is, because they'll never answer "snowy."
 10th of May, 2009 by   angel +1 Votes
YOu know what I did ? they wern't calling for me, they wer calling for my son. I was off on a sick day from work, adn they too were laughing, implied my son had nad debt due to me ! I told them I was sick to stop calling .. they wouldn't stop, so I called them back at least fifty times they didn't like it ! you know what ? they never called again .!!! try it, it works LMAO ! who had the last laugh !
 11th of May, 2009 by   Z-MaN 0 Votes
Angel: LOL, that's awesome. :)

And what a dirty trick they're trying. Disgusting
 14th of May, 2009 by   john 0 Votes
a collection agency. heres what you do.
call them back and hang up. as many times in a day as you can stand to do.
it busys up their customer service people (bill collectors) AND LOWERS PRODUCTIVITY.
WHILE THEY ARE BUSY ANSWERING AND BEING HUNG UP ON, THEY ALSO CANNOT MAKE OUTBOUND CALLS.
even better, if you can set up an auto dialer, a single line phone can make approx 10, 000 calls a day. Im really pissed at these guys, and the more people we can get doing this the better.

THIS IS NOT ILLEGAL. canadian RCMP told me, with a smile, you are simply giving them back their own medicine.
free autodialer asterisk.org
 15th of May, 2009 by   rexdale007 +1 Votes
I also receive these worthless calls and i said i did not owe anyone money and that i did not take up a loan. so i realized this could be like the same calls i was receiving regarding my vehicle warrant expiring. so i told that jerk that you are a sham. he said that i should search up his company, he wanted to confirm if i was the right person so he read me some of the info he had. i told him it was all wrong, a sin # and address and phone number and d.o.b. if any one of you folks think that the info you are being read is right just say that it is incorrect, if you do say its correct to them then they will know that they have the right info and they can do anything with it. E.G. get a credit card, a cell phone plan, they can buy anything with your name. so i suggest that you dont give them anything to go on.
 8th of Jun, 2009 by   receptionist 0 Votes
I am a receptionist at a huge corporation and get calls from these people at least 7 times a day. I spend precious minutes with this jerks everyday. I keep asking them to take me off their call list. I was transfered to a manager today. I have to leave him 2 messages. He returned my call during my lunch break. I had to leave another message for him. This is ridiculous. This has got to stop.
 17th of Jun, 2009 by   lushys 0 Votes
These people call and swear and yell at me.

My phone was transfered from my name to my company name and they accidentally left a balance, I told these people that my work was going to take care of it and i had mailed teh bill.

An agent named Amanada and a manager named Luke called me and swore, yell, argued, told me to "just pay it, what are you broke?".

I am taking these people as far as I can, BBB of Ontario, anywere else. THIS IS INSANE, you cannot talk to people like this
 18th of Aug, 2009 by   sagittarius25 0 Votes
I'll have to agree with all of you! I have been receiving phone calls from them for about 6-7 weeks now and thus concerning a cell phone I had with rogers in 2001. I had canceled it back in 2001 and they now decide I have an outsanding balance of 86, 00$. I do not understand a word they are telling me and they yell at me! This guy Eddy gave me a number to call him back when I pay my balance and when I called to confirm some information another woman answered and didn't even know who Eddy was...it's ridiculous, I have no intention of giving them money I don't owe!

Identity Theft Prevention