logo

viabox
Scam
3. (10 mins ago)
David Weekley Homes
Houses are total disaster!
4. (14 mins ago)

ICORE Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada
Phone: 604.669.0110
This company keeps calling me with a computerized message asking me to call them back. I have NO collection issues, and when I called back today 1 minute after they called me, I was told it was after business hours, and to call back during business hours. If it's after business hours, then why are they calling me?
Comments Canada Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of May, 2010 by   Beyond Hope 0 Votes
These guys with the auto dialer with message to call ICORE Canada regarding IMPORTANT Business Matter are way too much to tolerate. They are ignorant when speaking to requesting WHY they are calling. We all have similar stories and perhaps with group efforts we can take these A**holes out of business. In BC we have some options to deal with this type of call, imagine the same exists in other provinces. Here is a "Reference only" link for BC residents.
 5th of Jun, 2010 by   lgenge770 0 Votes
An amount that was already paid on a ticket to the city of London was forwarded by the city of London to Icore Canada. I have confirmed with the City of London that the account is paid and up to datea and they said they have notified ICore of this. This was confirmed two weeks ago yet after explaining this to ICORE they continue to call everyday- 7 days a week.
 26th of Jul, 2010 by   Numaneagle 0 Votes
A guy naming himself Mr. Mo lepta on caaling us in Montreal saying he is a rep from my school loan, I started paying them then stopped due to my financial crisis, I told them that I can't pay for now let me start again later, threats had started then, phone call after another saying that this is the last warning and you have to pay the full amount, do these people have ant sort of a functioning brain when you tell them you can't and welling to pay just slower ?

They don't only harrass you but they treat you as if you've got no choice but to comply or else

Can someone or some agency monitor these people?
 23rd of Feb, 2012 by   jlynn00 0 Votes
Icore Canada has been calling me at least twice a day for over a month wanting me to verify personal information.
Date of birth / Address... etc... which I have not done.
I insisted that if they were a legit company the could mail me anything I needed from them, and they begin to yell at me, and insisted that they would continue to call until I give in.
I've logged complaints with the Anti-Fraud, and Do Not Call List companies, and filed a police complaint.
This is insane - People should not be subjected to this kind of treatment.
 9th of Jun, 2012 by   Gravitytheseducer 0 Votes
Actually it's spelled iQuor. And obviously you owe someone something and they have sold your bad debt to iQuor. I know they buy unpaid Telus accounts, I'm not sure what else.
 12th of Sep, 2012 by   anniebp 0 Votes
Hi, Is your problem with this company still going on?

The 5 Golden Rules of Saving on Everything