logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
www.snowboots-buying.com
The seller didn’t provide any information – I think it’s scam
2. (0 mins ago)

Icon Health And Fitness

Posted:    LimR09

Terrible customer service

Icon Health And Fitness
I bought a treadmill and it had missing parts. When I called their customer service, I was sent on a tour of every single department in the company. Finally, I was put on hold for 45 minutes before I could talk to a person. When I talked them, their computer did not have any details of the product I bought from them. They collected the complete order information once again including my name, address, phone number. I wonder what kind of company sells you an item for $1, 000.00 and does not have a record of even customer name and address. I am still waiting to receive the missing parts. If you ever buy from Icon, pray that you do not need to contact Icon for service.
Comments United States Fitness Centers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of May, 2012 by   CharlieABC 0 Votes
I am writing this in an attempt to help any ICON customers out there. If a customer calls ICON for help on a machine they are helped as quickly as possible however if the customer does not have the model number and serial number of the machine then the call will go very slowly and the customers waiting in line will wait even longer. There is an automated recording during the wait period that will repeat "Please have your model number and serial number available" which should give you plenty of time to get the information. Without the model number the call cannot be completed and you will end up having to call back in again. The model number is the number on the front cover of your Users Manual on the LEFT HAND SIDE. Under the model number is a blank line where you need to write your serial number in. Under the blank line there is a picture of your machine with an arrow pointed to where the serial number can be found. For quicker assistance I would suggest registering your machine on the web site www.iconservice.com at least 24 hours prior to calling. That way your telephone number will pull up your machine information. Make sure to register the machine within 30 days of purchase. Please read the back page of your users manual!
 13th of Feb, 2014 by   Tommy-O 0 Votes
I ordered a maintenance kit for an elliptical. The first time I called, the rep said he needed the serial number so they could send the right kit. I was at work so said I would call back the next day. The following day, I called back with the serial number. The kit was $35, plus $20 for shipping and handling. When the kit arrived, the box contained a small tube of grease, a towel and cleaning solution for the belt of a treadmill - nothing for an elliptical. I called their customer service back, and the lady told me they don't carry maintenance kits for ellipticals. I was then told that I could return the product, but the S&H was not refundable, plus I would have to pay a 10% restocking fee. I truly feel that ICON has some very unethical business practices.

Gas Saving Device-Scam