logo

Cash4Offers
Terrible company!
3. (41 mins ago)
afa armor for android
taking money from my account when im not subscribed
4. (56 mins ago)
Investors Hub or IHUB
IHUB bias
5. (1 hr 13 mins ago)
Reliant Vision Group
Reliant vision is a fake and fraud company

Consumer Tips & Tricks

ICON Fitness

Posted:    Zendo

Poor quality

ICON Fitness
A year ago, after many breakdowns, my elliptical machine was suppose to be repaired. After starting the workout program the leg arm of the machine shot through the front of the machine, and I fell to the ground and was injured. My wedding had to be postponed, lots of medicle bills, and a year later I still have a broken machine, and the run around from icon fitness and the "extended warr"(same co.) people. Since it seems very clear icon fitness does not want to take responsibility (although I do have an e-mail from the legal dept. stating the techs are not trained who come to work on the equipement.) I want everyone to know...

ICON FITNESS SELLS UNDER THESES NAMES...

pic fitness, gold's gym home fitness, health rider, image, nordictrack, proform, reebok home fitness, weider, weslo, freemotion, and NordicTrack health club equipment.

If you think you are buying one of these quality brand names think again! You are buying the cheap icon products, and their terrible customer service! I am looking for other people who have been hurt by this company for a class action suit.
Comments United States Sports & Recreation
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Apr, 2013 by   no more icon fitness 0 Votes
I have got a work out from the run around icon fitness have gave me poor service machine broke down injured medical bills customer service right i dont think so they have a customer service link to give you a warm feeling belive me you will have a warm feeling you will be burning mad

Congratulations Youve Been Scammed