logo

Worthless customer service

ICICI
India
icicibank.com
What to say about the pathetic ICICI people?

I was supposed to open three in one account - Savings account, Trading a/c with ICICI direct, and Demat account.

I put a request through phone call and a customer rep comes and takes my forms and all the other documents.

After two days I receive a call that Axis bank cheque that i gave him will not be accepted by him and he wanted State Bank cheque (the pass book of which i attached as address proof). As such I told him I am ready to give other proof. Or give introduction details for the savings account.

The concerned Customer rep one Mr Alam (Ph No. 09322694775) who collected my documents kept telling me everyday that he will come and collect the documents or Introduction details. And everyday I am calling him and following up instead of other way round.

In the end I told him not to open an account because of their hopelessness.

And he was only too happy to do that.

If no. 1 Private sector bank of India is like that, then the condition of India is critical.

I dont know what to do with them. I will better open with other online platform.
Comments India Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Feb, 2008 by   NARAYAN DEB GUPTA 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

Request Number:SR52802680

I already Request for an E-mail statement which is registered on 21/01/2008. You assure me that it will be processed in 2 days from request date. But till date I no receive any stasement.

with regards
NARAYAN DEB GUPTA
 26th of Feb, 2008 by   boby debnath 0 Votes
WHAT TO DO..?

Few DAYS ago i trade in REL(intraday)through icicidir.com and i book a handsome LOSE (due to some proble i am not able to see the lose that day), now they r not sending me any contact note or not giving me any solution, second thing they told me that in intraday they will charge .8paise but now they charging more than that... i am veery confuse that what to do with them pls help me out.
 26th of May, 2008 by   Nikhil Agrawal 0 Votes
In last 2 months, I've seen 4-5 times; specially during the heavy buy or sell periods that ICICIDIRECT site go down and not allow to make any transaction because of technical difficulties. Does it ever consider the fact that invester will be losing money because of their incapabilities of providing sufficient infrastructure. They charge 750 INR + .75% for every transaction but are unable to provide faster and reliable service.

I wish this message can reach to as many as possible ICICIDirect customer.

Thanks
Nikhil
 29th of Aug, 2008 by   Vikas Kumar Gupta 0 Votes
I completely agree with Mr. Gopal.

I have my own experience with the great ICICI.

I have a 3 in 1 account with ICICI. I think it was my very bad day I pened demat and trading account with ICICI. I moved to different city and i am still struggling to change my contact address. The savings bank account address had been changed but after provide all necessary details to branch people still my trading and demat account address is not changed. I have faced a lot of issue in getting my IPO refund amount as well as divident.

Its being almost 3 and half years I am trying to cange my address but still I can see old address while I login.

Is this ICICI bank customer service? They should not be in top 10 bank as well.
 3rd of Sep, 2008 by   ASHOK KUMAR 0 Votes
It is the third instance when i had a very very bad experience when dealing with icicidirect & its persons.First when i had to open special demat account for IPOs of Reliance Power.Second, when i had to open general demat account in my name.All these times i had to make rounds to icicidirect branch at airport road, bangalore, not less than 10 times, repeat not less than 10 times.Now again it is third time when i want to transfer my mutual funds from off- line to on-line, i feel myself harassed when i make frequent rounds to the branch.I had applied for the same job on 13 July'08 but still i am waiting for my job to take place.They commit everytime that they, including Centre
Manager Mr.Manoj, will inform me about the job progress, but they failed to do so.Whenever i call then only they say something & ask excuse that they were just going to inform.This is the fate of icicidirect.Hoping that i will get best services from your organisation but it was my mistake it makes me to feel so.Hopefullyyou can do something to improve the conditions of you organisation.

Thanking You.

Ashok Kumar

Mob.:+91-9448789386
 1st of Dec, 2008 by   Prashant 0 Votes
Pathetic service from ICICI overall. Thinking of an alternative DEMAT and TRADING account.
 27th of Jun, 2011 by   mahesh_p_k 0 Votes
i am a customer of icicidirect and here are attached prof of icicidirect website issues. picture is worth a thousand words
 27th of Jun, 2011 by   mahesh_p_k 0 Votes