logo

iChameleons.com

Posted: 2013-01-22 by

Stole $600 from me

iChameleons.com
iChameleons.com stole $600 from me, they scammed me and my friends when we ordered from them. We waited for months and got nothing but excuses. Beware, it is a scam.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
they are a frauds and scammers! i can't to believe this horrible company keeps selling products on many deal sites, I bought the so-called peeled-off chalk board from this company, the item arrived, they can not even peel off!!! they are defective and extremely LOW quality, i contacted the company, this girl called Lauren answered the phone, i said i need to return the item because it does not working, she had the ball to tell me items are final sale!!!
 20th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
Jack,
We have never had a sale for $600, all though it would be nice to have one that large unfortunately we haven't had one, so we are perplexed as to who you are and why you posted this. Please contact us at info @ichameleons.com to resolve this or post here and we will resolve any issues you have

Peter,

Reach out to us via email, we do not tell people any item is final sale, we do replace all items that are defective if someone in our customer service said that it is in error.

iChameleons Support
 7th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
I was hurt by this company ichameleons.com also. bought what i thought was a quality 4s iphone charger and when it arrived I plugged it in and charged it as directed. Didn't hold a charge for more than 15 minutes. Looked at packaging closely and it is junk from China. I should have known better. Too cheap is too good to be true. Couldnt get anyone to pick up the phone after 3 tries and this is just too frustrating. I am charging this thing back and now done with ichameleons. Looked them up online and saw all these complaints. I wont buy from ichameleons.com EVER again. Crap product.

8 Positive Changes in Health Reform