logo

Wrong information on ID Card

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ICC CRICKET INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO 2011, LONDON, England, Buckinghamshire Complaints & Reviews - CHIT CASE

ICC CRICKET INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO 2011 Contacts & Informations

LONDON, Buckinghamshire, England
United Kingdom
Phone: 08860113838,01165852057,08860400537,09582675528
Sir,
Informing from ICC CRICKRT i am the winner of ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO 2011. I have been awarded $1000000.00 Great Britain Pound.
I already paid the amount parcel charge 20, 500 INR, RBI CONVERSION CHARGE 1, 25, 909.73 INR, UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION CHARGE 2, 82, 000 INR. Total amount 4, 27, 000 INR of by the instruction of DR. harry marshal ICC CRICKET .
But the wining amount has no transfer in my account . Farther demand 60, 000 INR for comsignment box and send the massage Harry Marshal will come my home with the box and pay the amount money 3, 76, 00000 INR . Then i think they also chit me. I send all the document of you for help . Mobile number-08860113838, 09899140749, 01165852057, 08860400537, 09582675528, Email - icccricketclaims@hotmail.co.uk, shawnstevenuk@diplomatic.com, drharry_marshal@hotmail.com attached here to . Please inform me mobile number-09732560688, Email -nareshchandrabasu@yahoo.in.
Comments United Kingdom Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Sep, 2011 by   Heywood Jablowme 0 Votes
Man, if you had JUST ONE MORE phone number and ONE MORE email address, I'm sure they would send your money. But NO! So you're SCREWED!!
 2nd of Sep, 2011 by   Vaibhav12 0 Votes
Sir,
Informing from ICC CRICKRT i am the winner of ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO 2011. I have been awarded $250000 Great Britain Pound.
 2nd of Sep, 2011 by   rfcdv 0 Votes
Dear all,
I received this kind of letter many times! I'm so stupid to send one time € 20, 00, only one time fortunately. In any case the adress is always the same: Awards Compilation Division - Depatment of Executive Proceedings - POBox 97198 STN Main Richmond Canada. It's really a fraud.
Have someone answer to delate our adress from their database? I'm Italian, so I thinks this is really an international fraud. Please the authority to do something to stop this scam!
 9th of Oct, 2011 by   Roland Gabriel -1 Votes
Beware of online scam, i have to tell you what happened to me on applying for a loan online, When i was in need of a loan i was scammed of $4, 380 and i did not get the loan but a friend of mine introduced me to a firm online which i applied and i got the loan after all processing has been made and i was only asked to pay the transfer charges only of which i did and the loan funds was transferred to me.They work on 3% interest rate.You can contact them if you are interested on apply2011@blumail.org If you are interested in the loan contact them on apply2011@blumail.org
 1st of Nov, 2011 by   ranawaleed 0 Votes
sir this is realy a froud
i thing we must report this

2011 Tax Changes