logo

Viswas Builders
Fraud Builder in chennai
2. (3 mins ago)
Trader XP
Please help me with trader xp
3. (3 mins ago)
Looks how they cheating

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Ic Freeshipping, Connecticut Complaints & Reviews - Fraudulent and unauthorized charge

Ic Freeshipping Contacts & Informations

Ic Freeshipping

Posted:    karina Weil

Fraudulent and unauthorized charge

Customer Care Insiders-Club
Connecticut
Phone: 826- 326-0584
freeshipping.com
Upon purchasing flowers at ProFlowers in early 2009 I began being charged monthly on my Visa credit card. I complained and it stopped. Now, upon reviewing my credt card statement, I noticed that I had been inadvertently and unduly billed since 06/18/2009. I tried to call them but this time to no avail so I sent the company an email and received an answer saying that my membership had been renewed on 11/09/2010! I NEVER signed in for membership or gave permission to be charged by this company. Furthermore, I did not use ProFlowers services in November. This company must be hacking online shops customer listings. It is high time this company is penalized and put out business. SO many people have complained and nothing has been done to date.

I await your contact with a solution.
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Ic Freeshipping complaints
Ic Freeshipping - NO NEED FOR THIS

Comments

16th of Nov, 2010 by   Jessica531 0 Votes
I would like to apologize for any confusion our program may have caused, and would be more than happy to discuss your concerns with you. Please feel free to contact our Customer Care Department 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 866-828-0142, and one of our supervisors will assist you.

Emma
Customer Care
Insiders Club
 8th of Jan, 2011 by   amberk32 0 Votes
i just called the number that Emma listed above and got help, they cancelled my "membership" i had signed up for when i ordered off of fragrancenet.net but i did not sign up for a membership, I simply ordered a product, not thinking i would be charged monthly or whatever after doing so! glad i noticed this right away!
 31st of Oct, 2011 by   Yvonne Ray 0 Votes
this charge is showing up on my bank stamtement and i did not authorize this payment.

Holiday Hiring Tips