logo

Squareup.com
POOR customer service/scam
4. (1 hr 17 mins ago)
Milleniumgallery.co.uk
Impossible to contact the seller and get any info about order
5. (1 hr 20 mins ago)
Reliance NetConnect plus
to deactivate the net connection

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    yoki

Fake ID scam

I-D-X.net
www.i-d-x.net
This website is a complete scam. DO NOT SEND MONEY TO DUBAI or to DAVID Ducombe! Its all bullshit, they will send you nothing. Looks very professional but they have owned many id sites that have been shut down. Also underground review is bullshit and works for them.
Comments United States Fake & Novelty ID
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Sep, 2008 by   Vincent Attanasio 0 Votes
It's a legit site. My friend ordered from them and got his card.
And I will order soon too.
 4th of Sep, 2008 by   Jim Meister 0 Votes
I sent a wad of cash to them international priority and haven't heard a peep from them.
 9th of Sep, 2008 by   horace 0 Votes
i ordered through i-d-x.net and i recieved my id in a week and a half...i dont know what happened to yours, but i got mine!
 9th of Sep, 2008 by   Bambi 0 Votes
They are a complete scam. They have had three sites my friend ordered from there first one and never got hers. so i thought i'd get one from a different site fakeidsfast.com and surprisingly its the same site. I ordered from them and since not a word, funny also because fakeidsfast.com doesn't exist anymore funnier because i-d-x.net is the same exact site word for word same person you send your money to and everything. Those underground reviews are so complete shit. David ducombe complete scammer. Don't buy from them if you want to save yourself money, a good chunk of money.
 9th of Sep, 2008 by   Paul Gaglioti 0 Votes
Trying to purchase a fake id.. this site seemed the most legit but im worried after reading a few of these reviews.. can someone please give me real feed back about these guys before i send them ninety five dollars of my money. Preferably someone who sent them money and got something legitimate in return.

-Paul
 10th of Sep, 2008 by   arne 0 Votes
ordered 2 IDs they were quick to respond at the outset but as soon as they got the cash Adios amigos, no product recieved or emails back Chalk this one up to experience, completre rip off
 10th of Sep, 2008 by   anon 0 Votes
thank god i've just seen this.
me and a friend submitted our form today and planned on sending the money tomorrow... not anymore.
 11th of Sep, 2008 by   mike 0 Votes
I just sent my money, because everyone has something to say about every site good or bad, you have to really make the juegement call yourself. Someone may have gotten their id and I was told that some companies hire people to put good and bad about each other. I felt ok with this is becasue since this is illegal, sending money to Canada and Uk, which work with the U.S is very risky. Sending money to Dubai and other foreign countries you may have a better chance. But again its all by trail and error! Keep in touch I will let you know when I get mine.
 12th of Sep, 2008 by   Vincent Vega 0 Votes
I ordered mine, I agree with Michael, you just got to find out for yourself. I hope I get mine and it works out. If Not I will make sure EVERYONE knows and I will make it my personal mission to rain hell down upon him.
 13th of Sep, 2008 by   jenn 0 Votes
I sent off money, it's been 8 days with no contact. RIP OFF - DO NOT SEND MONEY
Here is more contact info on the bastards below, give'm hell!!
 14th of Sep, 2008 by   leah 0 Votes
i-d-x.net IS A COMPLETE SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! I ORDERED MY FAKE ID THEY RESPONDED QUICK TO THE FIRST COUPLE STEPS I SENT OUT MY MONEY ORDER OF 140.00 INCLUDING THE FASTER SHIPPING CHARGES ON AUGUST 24RD IT IS NOW SEPTEMBER 14TH I HAVE NOT HEARD ONE WORD FROM THEM. I HAVE SENT THEM VARIOUS EMAILS ASKING THEM TO PLEASE RESPOND AND THEY HAVE NOT ONCE RESPONDED. THEIR SITE SHOWS MANY IDS FROM ALL DIFFERENT STATES, BUT IF YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR SO CALLED "EXAMPLES" THE PICTURES ARE OF PEOPLE WHO DO NOT NEED FAKE IDS. THE PICTURES ARE OF 35-50 YEAR OLD MEN AND WOMEN. DO NOT BUY FROM IDX!!!
 14th of Sep, 2008 by   TylersNoveltyIDs 0 Votes
I AM NOT A SCAM...

We carry about 25 states available of novelty ids that all match the book. All holograms/ UAV are made specifically for each state and are the exact same holograms/UAV that are on the actual Id's. Our ids are superb under backlight tests and we print on pvc cards. All templates are consistently updated. 2 Piece (including university id) is $100 and accept cash orders only sorry for inconvenience. Turnaround time is approximately 2 weeks. We are not a scam, we work for you.

Please do not hesitate to email with any further questions.

-Tyler

These are novelty ids and are for novelty and entertainment purposes only, not for use to buy alcohol or do any illegal actions for your age.
 16th of Sep, 2008 by   Matt 0 Votes
I'm really glad I checked out this message board, I was about to make an order. Does anyone know of any sites that are legit though?
 17th of Sep, 2008 by   mallari 0 Votes
i-d-x.net just opened a new site called i-d-0-l.net. they have not emailed me at all. they took the money and ran and now have opened the same exact website with a different name. do not purchase anything from them or send money to david ducombe in dubai.
 18th of Sep, 2008 by   AL 0 Votes
I found myself here because i too was scammed and was looking for a way to get the word out on these people. I was shocked to see so many people with similar problems. i-dx.net is indeed the same as i-d-o.net and they are indeed scammers. Those of you contemplating whether or not to take a chance, You can look smarter than the rest of us idiots who gave up $130.00 for nothing. Good luck.
 18th of Sep, 2008 by   Ryan 0 Votes
What about this Tyler guy who claims he makes the real novelty ids. Anyone knows?
 18th of Sep, 2008 by   heydude 0 Votes
FAKE>>>FAKE>>>FAKE, I'm out $135.00
DO NOT SEND MONEY!!!
RIP OFF>>>>RIP OFF
FUCK OFF TYLER...Give us names of people who got I.Ds
You Fuck Face Tyler the lier
 21st of Sep, 2008 by   alright 0 Votes
for those people who are still tempted to send their money because by chance they actually get an ID... well you all are idiots. i too am out 135 beans. it wasn't an accident that a mr. david duncombe financially rapes minors just trying to score some booze. unfortunately I wish i had donated my beans to a hug the trees charity... at least i would have felt good about myself. hopefully duncome has stock in Lehman brothers or AIG. that would make for some nice karma.

advice for the idiots... don't send your money to ANY id website... because then you will be writing on this wall.

i just really don't understand how duncome sleeps at night... he mus not give a F UCK about anything.
 21st of Sep, 2008 by   jayceon 0 Votes
I work at a resteraunt and we have a government issued "fake id" book that we use to compare id's we think are fake with what they should look like if they're real. Now, all the pictures of id's that are on i-d-x.net are the SAME pictures as the one in this book. I sent my money 2 weeks ago, no reply, my guess is a scam, oh well, i don't care, just a heads up to everyone, don't send money.
 22nd of Sep, 2008 by   Trollin 0 Votes
ALL THESE FAKE ID SITES ARE SCAMS - PEOPLE! dont waste your money on these morons! they setup fake websites TRUST me all fake shit! I have been ripped of 3 times by 3 different websites and so have a few friends of mine!!!

DO NOT TRUST ANY NOVELTY ID SITE ALL ARE SCAMS!!!

Thank God I found a hook up locally, IF anyone needs LET ME KNOW! I can hook you up, dont trust these MOFO's !!!

Undercover Charities Scam