logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
californianscent.com
I heard only promises, but this scammer didn’t provide my order
2. (24 mins ago)
Crunch Fitness
Steal people's money
5. (38 mins ago)
amoworldwide.org
Total scam, so don’t order from them

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

hydroxatone/bellaplex New Jersey USA Complaints & Reviews - taking money out of my account

hydroxatone/bellaplex New Jersey USA Contacts & Informations

hydroxatone/bellaplex New Jersey USA

Posted: 2011-10-02 by    SHIRLEEANN MCLELLAN

taking money out of my account

15 st james crescent
United Kingdom
Phone: 447719149889
nativespirit@hotmail.co.uk
Back in August 2011 when on the internet a advert appeared for Hydroxatone/Bellaplex free trial $1.99, with no strings attached. I checked reviews on this product and the reviews were praising the results of this wrinkle cream.Hydroxatone.

I am a senior citizen 65 years old and although I'm told I look good for my age, Vanity got to me!
On the 7th August 2011. I ordered my free trial face cream for $1.99, which was for the p&p.
On my bank statement August the 9th the $1.99 was drawn. Fine so far!

The Hydroxatone arrived in September 2011, which I collected from the post office and had to pay £25.58 import duty, and £8.00 was for postage. Not what I would call a free sample!!!

My Bank statement arrived end of September 2011. there is a withdrawal on the 15th Sept from my account for £45.65 to Acm*Hydroxatone USA. Is this a company helping themselves to my money?

That day, I went to my Bank and Spoke to the manager, I explained £45.65 has been taken from my account without my authority. I was told this company is a scam, "we have other customers just like you, who have had money taken from their account by this same company".

As a pensioner I receive a state pension of £107. per week and cannot afford for this company to misuse my account details to help themselves to my money!!!

I have tried to contact by email Acm*hydroxatone with out any success. I cannot find any clear links to the company to complain and request they refund the money's taken from my account.

I feel very angry this has happened to me. Is there a ombudsman or trading standards or someone independant who could look into this company and to put a stop to them miss using debit card details?

I have used my expensive free samples of Hydroxatone and I can say with confidents it definitly does'nt work!

YOURS TRULY

Shirleeann Mclellan

Comments United Kingdom Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Oct, 2011 by   Hydroxatone Support -1 Votes
Hi there.

Hydroxatone offers a risk-free trial. We do this to give customers a chance to try our products before buying them. We are sorry your experience was not what you expected and we really hope you give our products another chance. Our risk-free trial comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. This means, if you aren’t satisfied with your results, you can call our customer service and return the products to avoid being charged for the merchandise. It is our goal that our customers have a positive and rewarding experience with both our products and our service.

We’re also sorry that we have been experiencing some difficulties with our international phone lines. This issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions please, please contact us using the information below:

USA/Canada (800) 672-2259 (8 am – 10 pm EST)
Australia (0011) 800-2358-7491 (24 hours)
New Zealand (00) 800-2358-7491 (24 hours)
Great Britain (00) 800-2358-7491 (24 hours)

You can also email me directly at socialmediasupport@hydroxatone.com to let us know how we can help.

Please note that some mobile phone carriers do not allow toll free 800 numbers to the USA to connect. We suggest using a landline if you are having trouble with your mobile carrier.
 12th of Oct, 2011 by   Stephen +1 Votes
Fake news site scam:

Owned by:
GMI Ltd
HaMada
Jerusalem
Israel
leads via http://whois.domaintools.com/gmtracker.com (whois info hidden) to
http://whois.domaintools.com/trybellaplex.com - Whois info also hidden (always a warning sign)

Some digging reveals that gmtracker.com is owned by

Owner: Jacob Markowitz
Tel: 1-310- 402- 2779
AIM: gurumediaint
www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Jacob/Markowitz

Bellaplex and hydroxatone scam. Advertises using fake news sites.

The company contact info is:

Atlantic Coast Media Group, LLC
( Also Urban Nutrition / Bellezza Products, LLC and Hydroxatone LLC )
499 Washington Boulevard

Mr. Andrew J. Surwilo
Co-Founder and Co-Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Thomas Shipley
Co-Founder and Co-Chief Executive Officer

The company’s products include vitamin supplements, Hydroxatone line of skincare products, and Hydrolyze(R) Advanced Under Eye Formula.

File complaints with the FTC at: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx

Daniel Treisman, Guru Media
Email: daniel@danielbenshalom.com
Phone: 972 58 483 196
Jacob Markowitz, Guru Media
Tel: 1-310- 402- 2779

gmtracker.com
guru@gurumedia.biz

They also own all these web sites, all promoting scams:

anti-aging-report.com
itshere.tv
dttrx.com
consumerproductsdaily.co.uk
 17th of Jun, 2012 by   Lynda Renaud 0 Votes
I agree with most of her complaint.The fact that there appeared to be no way to get them to aknowledge her problem, makes the whole affair seem to have legitimacy issues.They use terms like Trials, free (more than once) within a few days(which is 3-4)..Where they add everything up, there is no product original price.Also no mention of duty and regular taxes and the auto delivery comes later in extremely small&fine, faint ink.BUT that saying still & always WILL apply :IF IT SEEMS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, ...IT TRULY IS!!! SHIRLEANN, THOUGH, IS NO DIFFERENT THAN THE REST OF US, AT THIS AGE.We, re getting older, all is going South and if there is a small chance.even, of this working to make us look a bit better PLUS for such a small amount(we already pay too much for things)-WHAT CAN WE POSSIBLY LOSE!!! NOW WEKNOW! WE ALWAYS MUST BE CAUTIOUS! READ EVERYTHING IN THE ADDS OR/AND CONTRACTS!!! LYNDA RENAUD, NORTH BAY, ONTARIO, CANADA
 26th of Jun, 2012 by   cabayside 0 Votes
To:Thomas Shipley and Andrew Surwilo (CEOs Hydroxatone - I only ever asked for a sample and you charge me! Your disgraceful, do not send me anything ever again!
You debit my card $69.95 without permission twice!, you should be charged! Beware of this website: http://hydroxatone.com/product_card/Bellaplex
 8th of Jul, 2012 by   Jazzthyme 0 Votes
It is the same old scam! I got done the same way on a teeth-whitener. Free trial, yeah right! Then within 10 days of signing in and not even having the free trial, money began disappearing. The trick was that there was no onlineor phone method of contacting them. I had to change my bankcard in the finish. Jazzthyme NZ.
 1st of Oct, 2012 by   YSNL 0 Votes
To see how the scam works, I typed in some random info on their online order form, and the order got accepted! I did not put in any personal info or real bank details. Do you think I will get charged by them? Now - I am a bit worried ...
 1st of Oct, 2012 by   YSNL 0 Votes
To test how the scam work, I put in some random info on their online order form, and the order actually for accepted! See the screen captures I made. Now, I wonder whether they would actually be able to charge me - given that I did not give them any real info about myself or my bank/credit card details. Do you think they would still be able to charge me? Now I am a bit worried ...

2nd of Oct, 2012 by   drock6924 0 Votes
When you order online and put your information into the form, it required you to read the terms and conditions and click "YES, I agree to the terms and conditions." If you can't read the standard sized (single paragraph) font to the left on this screen, that clearly explains the terms of the RISK-free trial, you shouldn't have a credit card.

Latest Trend In Identity Theft: Bank Text Alerts