logo
search

Hydroderm, Culver City, California Complaints & Reviews - Cancellation of account/return of unused portion

Hydroderm Contacts & Informations

Posted:

Cancellation of account/return of unused portion

8500 Higuera St
Culver City, California
Phone: 808-840-4043
hydroderm.com
Unable to reach company by phone and/or online. Phone system cuts you off everytime you reach a customer service representative. Online address is bogus and does not work. Have been trying to reach the company for over 3 weeks to return the items and cancel the account. Need to have a company representative contact me for a RMA return merchandise number and to cancel account.
This company should be prosecuted for fraud and missrepresentation.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Cosmetics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

Hydroderm - False credit card use
8500 Higuera Street
www.hydroderm.com

I started to received their trial product and me paying shipping. if not stop will be charged for the full product at whatever the cost is. I am expected to pay the return postage cost too!
 11th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
I ordered and rec'd a "free" sample and was charged $5.95. I still haven't had a chance to try it, then I noticed my credit card statement has a charge for $84.00 on it for something else. I pulled out the original statement that came with my "sample" and it tells me that I should expect this because of a "free membership"... what the ????
I just tried to call their 888 # to get this straightened out and I have to call back tomorrow... apparently, because I didn't tell them not to send it they take it upon themselves to do so. The nerve is they claim I am actually receiving a discount off the regular $100 retail price. What baloney!!
Tomorrow can't come soon enough.
This is fraud right under my nose. I have a Master's Degree and got had!!
 16th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes

Hydroderm - montly billing not autorized
HYDRODERM
Phone: 18884605888
HYDRODERM.COM

I RECIVED A FREE TRIAL OFFER FOR 6.44$, AFTER THAT THIS COMPANY WANTS TO BILL ME MONTLY FOR THE PRODUCT THAT I DIDIN'T ORDER, FOR $ 84.00 (PLUS S/H).
I DON''T' WANT ANY ADDIZIONAL CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD, WHEN I NEED
THE PRODUCT I'LL MAKE THE ORDER.
ROSALIA CIPRIANO
cipicip57@yahoo.com
 22nd of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes

Hydroderm - Cancel Product
8500 Higuera St
hydroderm.com

I did not order this product. I don't want this product of Hydroderm. I want it cancelled immediately. I want the RMA number need to return this product now. I am not paying for this product.
 23rd of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
I beleive all the complaints I have read. I to wass taken in for the FREE trial and then learned that I enrolled in a membership-FOR WHAT? When I tried to login into my account the webpage is no longer active and when I called the 800 number I was told that I could get a RMA number until thursday or Friday betting that I would forget but I haven't.
I am going to my bank and have them flag this charge in case it does go through.
Terrible what dishonest people will do
 24th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
I, called to cancel my order for this product on Wednesday 09-24-08 and was told I had to call back Monday. I was very disatified
with this answer.
 24th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes

Hydroderm - unauthorized billing, poor service
HYDRODERM
8500 HIGUERA STREET
Phone: 888-460-5888
hydroderm.com

ORDERED THE FREE TRIAL AND FOUND OUT THEY WOULD CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE NEXT MONTHS. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THE CHARGE, DO NOT INTEND TO PAY THE CHARGE, CAN'T RETURN BECAUSE CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL NOT GIVE ME THE CORRECT RMA NUMBER TO RETURN, NO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.!!!

MARYLEE
 2nd of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes

Hydroderm - Product does not work
8500 Higuer St
Phone: 8008404043
hydroderm.com

Product does not work and trying to get a RMA # is like pulling teeth. Computers are constantly down but yet, they want to charge our credit cards when products have been returned. Product advertising is false and products need to be pulled from market.
 2nd of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
I ORDER THE "CALLED FFREE ONE MONTH SUPLY" WHICH ENDED IN A CHARGE IN MY CRDIT CARD WITHOUT TELLING ME
ABOUT. LATER ON THEY SHIPPED ANOTHER BOTTLE OF THE WHITE STUFF THAT NEVER WORKS.
 14th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have tried for 3 weeks to get a charge removed. I kept being told their "system" is down. Then I was supposedly transfered to the Supervisor and was promptly disconnected. This company is a scam. Product was worthless.
 16th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
I'm having the same problem. They billed me for the free trail and now they have billed me again for services not rendered. I have tried to contact them and they tell me that the system is down and to call back at a later date. I have made several attempts to contact them and have yet to receive a call back . I did not authorize them to take out this payment and I want my money back.
 20th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes

Hydroderm - Unable to Cancel
Beverly Hills
Phone: 1(888)841-7888
hydroderm.com

Tried many times to cancel but unable to get thru via internet and phone... BEWARE... Do not subscribe.
 27th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am having the same problem. I have received the product and used it in the past. However, my October shipment did not arrive. I called them at about October 7th and received the same story about their "system being down"; I called again today and got the same story. They better not charge my credit card or I will dispute the charge and contact the Attorney General of California.
 30th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
I'M GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING. IF YOU TRY AND EXCESS YOUR ACCOUNT AND THERE IS NO SUCH ADDRESS. EVERTIME I CALL, TODAY I WAS THE CALLER 24 AND I HELD, TO BE TOLD THEIR SYSTEMS WE'RE DOWN AND CALL FRIDAY. THIS IS A CROCK! I ALSO COULD NEVER GET A RMA NUMBER, WHATEVER THAT IS. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS COMPANY.

Hydroderm - cancellation
Hydroderm.com

I have been trying to contact Hydroderm via phone and net for 2 months to cancel shipments
(membership). All I get are busy signals or no internet sites for cancelling orders or customer service. My next move is to try to get credit card company to deny payment for unauthorized shipments but that seems to be a long, drawnout process I would rather avoid.
 3rd of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
The visit was useful. Content was really very informative. From http://www.bangalorewithlove.com
 3rd of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
hydroderm makes all of these claims and not only did I not see any results, I sent my package back at my expense well before the end of the trail period, called for the RMA #, was guaranteed I would not be charged.
I was. NOW can can't get thru to the phone numbers listed, or are disconnected after waiting several minutes on the line

Hydroderm - over billing

4th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

Hydroderm - Will not allow to cancel membership as stated on agreement
8500 Higuera Street
Phone: 1-800-840-4043
Hydroderm.com

Website does not allow member to login and cancel membership as per agreement. When using phone call, put on hold then does not answer. When you call back you are put on hold at number 22 all over again.

U S Takes On Mortgage Scams