logo

Cheaters

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Hydroderm, Culver City, California Complaints & Reviews - Cancellation of account/return of unused portion

Hydroderm Contacts & Informations

Posted:    K Matsuda

Cancellation of account/return of unused portion

8500 Higuera St
Culver City, California
Phone: 808-840-4043
hydroderm.com
Unable to reach company by phone and/or online. Phone system cuts you off everytime you reach a customer service representative. Online address is bogus and does not work. Have been trying to reach the company for over 3 weeks to return the items and cancel the account. Need to have a company representative contact me for a RMA return merchandise number and to cancel account.
This company should be prosecuted for fraud and missrepresentation.
Comments United States Cosmetics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Sep, 2008 by   Arthur855 0 Votes

Hydroderm - Cancel Product
8500 Higuera St
Phone: 800-840-4043
hydroderm.com

I did not order this product. I don't want this product of Hydroderm. I want it cancelled immediately. I want the RMA number need to return this product now. I am not paying for this product.
 24th of Sep, 2008 by   Rita Love 0 Votes
I, called to cancel my order for this product on Wednesday 09-24-08 and was told I had to call back Monday. I was very disatified
with this answer.
 2nd of Oct, 2008 by   Lynn Misenheimer 0 Votes

Hydroderm - Product does not work
8500 Higuer St
Phone: 8008404043
hydroderm.com

Product does not work and trying to get a RMA # is like pulling teeth. Computers are constantly down but yet, they want to charge our credit cards when products have been returned. Product advertising is false and products need to be pulled from market.
 2nd of Oct, 2008 by   OLIVER 0 Votes
I ORDER THE "CALLED FFREE ONE MONTH SUPLY" WHICH ENDED IN A CHARGE IN MY CRDIT CARD WITHOUT TELLING ME
ABOUT. LATER ON THEY SHIPPED ANOTHER BOTTLE OF THE WHITE STUFF THAT NEVER WORKS.
 14th of Oct, 2008 by   Judy 0 Votes
I have tried for 3 weeks to get a charge removed. I kept being told their "system" is down. Then I was supposedly transfered to the Supervisor and was promptly disconnected. This company is a scam. Product was worthless.
 20th of Oct, 2008 by   jarevalo52 0 Votes

Hydroderm - Unable to Cancel
Beverly Hills
Phone: 1(888)841-7888
hydroderm.com

Tried many times to cancel but unable to get thru via internet and phone... BEWARE... Do not subscribe.
 4th of Nov, 2008 by   therese 0 Votes

Hydroderm - Will not allow to cancel membership as stated on agreement
8500 Higuera Street
Phone: 1-800-840-4043
Hydroderm.com

Website does not allow member to login and cancel membership as per agreement. When using phone call, put on hold then does not answer. When you call back you are put on hold at number 22 all over again.
 4th of Nov, 2008 by   bobbi 0 Votes

Hydroderm - billed for product not ordered
8500 higuere st.
california
Phone: 800-814-5771
Hydroderm.com

After calling to cancel service an order was sent to me & over $80. was taen from my checking account. I am now unable to reach them.
 5th of Nov, 2008 by   Isa Giberman 0 Votes
I agree. Having the same issues. Want to cancel, get disconnected after waiting 45 minutes to get a hold of someone. They promise they are going to cancel and not bill me, and they continue to charge my account. DO NOT DO BUSIENSS WITH THIS COMPANY.
 5th of Nov, 2008 by   Gabriel 0 Votes
It is very true. You try to get a hold of these people and they put you on an Hour's hold. And when it comes to you being the next person in line, it goes COMPLETELY QUIET and after a bit, it hangs up the call...
 10th of Nov, 2008 by   Patti M. Jones 0 Votes
I have been using the product for two months and have been trying to discontinue my product. I cannot contact anyone by via-telephone or on their on-line site given. I have committed a lot of time trying to cancel my services and hope that soon something will become of all of these complaints to this company "Hydroderm".
 11th of Nov, 2008 by   Debbie 0 Votes
I have recently sent an email to them at: support.hydroderm@alenareceipts.com The address was listed on my last invoice. It is too early to see if this works, but it's worth a try. The email wasn't returned as 'unable to send' and I've attached a "open receipt". Hopefully this will be a way for us to resolve the problems we are having with them. I am equally frustrated!!!
 13th of Nov, 2008 by   Susan Noblett 0 Votes

Hydroderm - Trying to cancel further shipments
Phone: 2766944857

I cancelled any further orders 9-20-08 via E-mail. I have been charged 56.90 on Oct.14, 2008. This was drafted out of my checking account. I tried to call the 800 # and the 866#, but got a recording. I do not want them to send me or charge me. This is the 2nd request.
Susan G.Noblett
 14th of Nov, 2008 by   irene gentile 0 Votes

Hydroderm - charged fro prduct returned
hydroderm
8500 higuera st
Phone: 1888 460 5888
hydroderm.com

i returned product in time allowed, with required rma number and still was charged for product for $86.52. i been trying for days, weeks and hours to contact company and they hang up when i explain problem. i want my money back now and written apology for my inconvience and thier horrible service.
 15th of Nov, 2008 by   becky 0 Votes
Thank you for posting the email address. This was not included on my invoice. The website listed http://www.hydroderm.com/login/ does not exist. This is very frustrating.
The invoice says "The fastest way to obtain an RMA number is to log into the "My Account" section"
This section does not exist. I've sent an email now and hope we get a reply.
 17th of Nov, 2008 by   betty cooper 0 Votes

Hydroderm - wrinkle reducer
Hydroderm.com

Received mdse I did not order. Unable to reach Co.
to return. charged 84.00 on Ccard and unable to contact co to stop delivery & charges.
 20th of Nov, 2008 by   marjorie kernan 0 Votes
are you still in business--i would appreciate a truthful answer
 20th of Nov, 2008 by   Patricia Coffer 0 Votes

Hydroderm - CHARGED VISA
HYDRODERM

Hydroderm charged my credit card and I did not re-order-plus I did not receive another shipment. I informed them during the first 30 days that I did not wish to re-order and that they should not use my credit card again!! I want a credit applied to my credit card ASAP!!
 21st of Nov, 2008 by   Connie Caballes 0 Votes
On 10/6/08 they e-mailed me saying that there's something with my billing account info. I called them and after 3 tries in 3 weeks I was able to talk to a real person who said their computer system is down so she can't give me any information as to what was wrong with my billing info. I e-mailed their supporthydroderm@alenareceipts.com but my e-mail was returned for reason "addressee could not be reached". My account was charged for $69 for Hydroderm and $2.07 for International Fee - Hydroderm on 11/5/08 (which was a first because they never charged for International Fee before). Up to now, 11/21/08, the shipment has not arrived. I called today and when I became "Caller No. 1" out of 20, then again out of 15, the line was suddenly disconnected. After reading all these comments here, I suspect they went out of business or something because I have been getting the shipments every 2 months for a year or so and now this happened.
 1st of Dec, 2008 by   Betty Burkey 0 Votes
I spent the last three months calling this company at least once a week staying on the phone at least an hour at a time only to be cut off at sometime during the conversation. I turned it over to my credit card company for them to do a dispute on the charge. That was the only way I could get anything done. I still can't get a RMA to return the product that was sent after cancellation and billing.
This company needs to be put out of business if they can't do what they say.

Consumer advice: Extended warranties