logo

REGUS GROUP, MARK DIXON, HQ,
GLOBAL CONSUMER FRAUD
3. (1 hr 3 mins ago)
Topix.com
Topix is gathering user's personal data, in conjunction with the NSA, to use it to, "spy on citizens, profile them and invasion of privacy
4. (1 hr 12 mins ago)
CANT CANCEL MY ORDER

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Hutch Customer Care Service Complaints & Reviews - Nonsense customer care of Hutch in Bangalore!

Hutch Customer Care Service Contacts & Informations

Hutch Customer Care Service

Posted:    Pranav Moreshwar Gadre

Nonsense customer care of Hutch in Bangalore!

I should not call first of all this service as CUSTOMER CARE... Forget CARE, they don't even give a damn to Customers... On 25th October 2006, I experienced the worst Customer Care service provided by Hutch in Bangalore. I have been a Hutch Customer in Mumbai also. And where, I must say, both the network service and the hutch customer service is the best, compared to any other cellular operator.

With this facts keeping in my mind only; when I shifted to Bangalore, I took a HUTCH connection. The network service is fine... But the customer service... Ohhh my god... The Customer Care no. 111 itself is not reachable, forget about other numbers. The worst scenario was on 25th October 2006, where I was refused a connection to 111 no. at least 100 times for entire evening (From 7 PM to 11 PM, after that I slept... :). If somebody in urgency needs to contact customer care... Then I am sure he may end up in trauma before the call actually gets connected. Luck by chance. If he has given a connection to 111, then he must wait till eternity to reach up to customer care executive... That was also a scenario, I experienced yesterday on 25th October 2006 where I got connected to 111 by chance, and I waited for 12 minutes for customer care executive to speak up. Initially HUTCH showed me some courtesy to make me listen to some music and a taped message saying "HUTCH Customer Care Service Executive will attain me in a short (?) while". After 10 minutes, tape also stopped and Music vanished... What the hell is this service...
Comments India Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Nov, 2006 by   Valerie 0 Votes
Its very very worst customer care in India
 7th of Dec, 2006 by   Sandeep 0 Votes
I also tried calling hutchcare number 111.It was never connected.I recharged for Rs 200 through ICICI and i am in 6 months free validity offer.The validity is till june 2007.I got only Rs 48 talk time.What is this shit?I lost my money and got bull shit hutch care service.
 11th of Dec, 2006 by   sunjeeta bhatia 0 Votes
I cannot make calls because whenever i make a call i get the message, "call rejected" and it says that your hutch number doesn't have this facility of making a call. i have tried making many calls to the customer executives but no one is ready to pick the call and help me. Hutch Customer Care Service has a poor service!
 22nd of Dec, 2006 by   YOGESH KUMAR 0 Votes
I like hutch postpaid services
 28th of Dec, 2006 by   Tapan Kumar shanty 0 Votes
I paid Rs. 250/- through ICICI account. But I got Rs. 100 talk time. I am having validity of life time. What is this? Who is the cheater? Hutch or ICICI Bank. I want to cancel Recharging. This time nobody is responding. ICICI bank website is not accessible now (28-12-2006 11:43PM) due to under update. Hutch Customer care is not reachable. Everyone stay away form ICICI bank.
 29th of Dec, 2006 by   Ashvini Sharma 0 Votes
I also tried hutch customer care number, 111 its not working. It's says invalid number. Hutch have worst customer care service.
 4th of Jan, 2007 by   subiram 0 Votes
The Customer Care no. 111 itself is not reachable for last two days, forget about other numbers
 4th of Jan, 2007 by   atul bhimsen tambe 0 Votes
Bad service from hutch they charge more bill. My credit limit is still 1000/ they disconnected my outgoing calls.
 28th of Jan, 2007 by   cprasad 0 Votes
Hi friends,

I also tried Hutch care number it is not working. I recharged my account with 399 for 6 month validity. After one week i recharged with 49 and 59 rupees. 49 for SMS 1 prise and 59 for less talk time service.

After recharging my account they suddenly deduct Rs.100 from my account. I tried Hutch care it is not reachable. Then i went to hutch care office then they said u can't take 2 offers at time. We will refund sms offer amount. Not yet they refund my amount and they are not ready do anything.

I am fed up with hutch customer service. I will disconnect my number as soon as possible.

Thanks,
cPrasad
 9th of Apr, 2007 by   Harrassed Subscriber 0 Votes
I am yet to get through this repeated call drama. I haven't got the opportunity to talk to the great service-men from Hutch inspite of repeated attempts on several occasions to call to 111... Worst, today I got the message saying "this number is invalid..."

I am getting unsolicited pre-recorded Hutch advertisement calls and SMSes inspite of sending "DND" SMS to Hutch... These F*&$%# have made hell out of my mobile connectivity. If it were not for some important phone calls that I am expecting from some places in due course, I would have dumped "Hutch" SIM Card at the first instance of realizing how bad HUTCH service is in Bangalore.
 21st of Apr, 2007 by   Manish Gera 0 Votes
The same thing happened to me too. Can you believe that I waited for 40 mins for a customer care exec to speak up !! It's my first experience with Hutch... I am going to throw this new no and take airtel, if they don't do anything to improve this service.
 25th of Apr, 2007 by   Mahesh Anand 0 Votes
Hutch customer care is the WORST CUSTOMER CARE that i have experienced in my life... even government organizations are working better that Hutch customer care... I am 3 year customer of hutch mobile... billing is already pathetic... on 19 apr 2007 i gave my application form... with the documents that they asked for it to get my connection (number) migrate from post paid to prepaid... with the commitment of 3 days activation from MR BALAJI in hutch branch office in chennai alwarpet... i took this decision... there is another number attached with this number... both the numbers are till now... 5 days end not activated...

This is after i called more that 5 times to the customer care... they kept on telling me that... they could not find the status... and every time they say the will call in my lan line they have never called.... i am going to take this to a local court... this is really a mental torchere for me... i will seriously going to put this information on many papers... and i am going to move to BSNL!
 25th of Apr, 2007 by   Mahesh Anand 0 Votes
I will advice all my contacts and friends not to use Hutch...
 1st of May, 2007 by   A P 0 Votes
I feel the same - Hutch sucks. I have been subscriber - Hutch customer care sucks.
 2nd of May, 2007 by   Ish 0 Votes
Hutch care services is very very bad
 4th of May, 2007 by   Ramya 0 Votes
I am also not spared from this wrath. I have one year validity and so I did a top up of Rs.100 from ICICI net banking. Its been an entire day and nothing has happened yet, though ICICI says the transaction is successful. I tried contacting the hutch call canter, but in vain. It keeps telling all executives are busy attending calls. Guess they have so many such complaints to attend to!! I guess Airtel is much more better.
 17th of May, 2007 by   salil shankar 0 Votes
Hutch care REALLY sucks... Very bad customer service:

1. Dial 111, customer care service will be always busy.
2. If any one picks, they dunno anything regarding the problem, all confused.
3. They barred the service before the due date and if u call 111 they say sorry "Our system is not working please call after half an Hr".
4. If u pay the bill, it will take another 3 hrs to get the connection activated.
5. Lastly the worst part is there COMMITMENT.
 26th of May, 2007 by   bhupendra singh chaudhary 0 Votes
I m not giving any kind views coz i have already experienced few days ago. I was getting promotional calls and sms.i spoke to one of the cce. He told me to send a sms. I did the same but my problem was not solved. I have spoken to 20 or 25 cce regarding the same. But my problem is not solved yet.i m very up. Its a very sh*t experience which i have ever had.
 1st of Jun, 2007 by   venkat 0 Votes
Everybody follow the slogan "boycott hutch"!
 8th of Jun, 2007 by   Aishwarya Jain 0 Votes
I am so shocked to see Hutch providing so terrible Customer Care Service here in Bangalore. I had hutch for 3 long yrs in Surat - Gujarat and the Service there was marvelous quick and quality service. I always used to get through the customer care in seconds not minute. They had the information and knew how to talk. Bangalore hutch customer care service is never reachable from 111 and if you try it from some other number by dialing 9986099860 you'll get through but again those same ppl who doesn't have any knowledge about what i am asking neither do they understand plain simple English.

The Smartest Ways to Borrow Money