logo

Huggies Contacts & Informations

Huggies

Posted:    kel-kel

diapers

After weeks of trying to narrow down what could be causing my2yr old sons sudden severe allergy outbreaks my daycare provider shared that she too used Huggies and started having problems with a lot of rashes with her son since the middle of February. Looking into some mom groups online she discovered that there were more complaints from other moms of Huggies diapers causing allergy outbreaks. One mom says she discovered that Huggies made a formula change in their diapers in January of 2010, just around a month before each of us started having issues with these sudden rashes. For some they are medium-regular looking diaper rashes but for my son it's severe. He scratches around his waist and then anyplace his fingers touch cause further blister looking outbreak. It's been a nightmare for us trying to pin down what's caused this for him. I'm very angry with Huggies for not testing this new formula better before stocking store shelves with it. Probably not all kids will be affected but my son who's been extremely healthy--NEVER had allergies before; is reacting in a severe all body blistering effect. Huggies should have put something on their box...some kind of warning to parents that they changed this chemical makeup of the diapers and allergic rashes are possible. Luckily my son is old enough we're going radical potty training, but what about those people out there with younger kids? Please pass it on if your friend, or relatives kids are having sudden allergy problems that don't make sense, try changing away from Huggies to see if the rashes stop. If they do...complain! We have to voice this problem in order for them to hear us and change back to a safe formula. I have a picture but my printer isn't working for me to scan it and put it here.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Nov, 2009 by   tracy133 0 Votes

LEAKINK NAPPIES - Huggies

NAPPIES ARE LEAKING AS SOON AS IVE PUT THEM ON MY CHILD
 8th of Apr, 2010 by   smilesarecontageous 0 Votes
the same thing has been happening with me. I am in the us and this is the 4th time!
 24th of May, 2010 by   mark8318 +1 Votes
My girl has used huggies since she was born and all of a sudden this year she goes up one size and this new formula gives her a very severe swollen rash in the shape of her diaper! It goes all the way around and looks like she has a beet red diaper on when she is naked! The diaper do have a funky smell to them that I cant put my finger on! This pisses me off badly!
 31st of Jul, 2010 by   upset with huggies 0 Votes
As much as I loved huggies with my first two childrn who are 11 and 9 now. I'm not loving them as much with my 1 yr. old. He don't wet as much anymore, but when he does it's leaking all over. I thought the maybe it was just the new little movers, but the snug and dry aint no better. I hate to say it but Huggies has let me down with my third baby. And I've also gotten some where the straps were missing as well. Tried to remain loyal but can't be buying pampers every week cause they not holding like they should.
 11th of Aug, 2010 by   TSummers +1 Votes
My daughter has NEVER once had diaper rash of any kind. I have always used the pampers brand but I bought huggies becuase of the blue jean attern however after a day of use my daughter has an EXTREMELY TERRIBLE BLISTERING RASH!!! I've tried everything and relized the only thing changed was her diapers. This furiates me to no ed. Huggies is suppost to be one of the leding brand. I will let everyone know of the pain the diapers have cause my baby girl who is 17months. Thank goodness she is learning to use the potty. I will NEVER TRUST HUGGEIS again!! Her poor bottom is blistered and she is even sore to walk. The is ridiculous!
 13th of Sep, 2010 by   vtjennygirl 0 Votes
My twins needed better overnight diapers so we bought the Huggies Overnights. One started using them weeks before the other due to specific needs. A few weeks later, we put them on the other twin as well. She woke up two days in a row covered head to toe in a hot, raised rash. No one knew what it was. We had used Huggies in 2009 so we didn't dream it would be the diapers. We switched back to just generic Toys R Us brand diapers, and it helped. Of course we had to go through a steroid treatment first. I called Huggies and they offered to send me free diapers. Seriously? I did accept the coupons and used them for wipes. Still, the Sam's Club wipes are stronger! Since this happened, I haven't found a diaper that doesn't cause an irritation. It's not the same all over body rash, but anywhere a diaper touches is red with bumps.
 30th of Dec, 2010 by   Huggies r GREAT 0 Votes
I have been using Huggies since the day i have had my kids, the last 2 large boxes i purchased at walmart canada have been terrible, the straps keep tearing off, out of the 2 boxes i maybe got use of 50 diapers, I am one unhappy customer at this time:(
 30th of Dec, 2010 by   mark8318 0 Votes
We also have noticed that the Huggies wipes played apart in the diaper rash as well...
 16th of Jan, 2011 by   heather adams 0 Votes
I have been using Huggies diapers on my daughter ...before I had her I purchased diapers so I would have them on hand I bought all different sizes the new borns and size ones I had no problems with but I am usuing size 2 and the tabs all pull off them lucky if you get to use 40 diapers out of the bag. With the price of diapers I hate to waste them .
 13th of Mar, 2011 by   lotsofmen81@yahoo.com 0 Votes

leaks - Huggies

i have never bought any huggies that leaked so bad i would like to be refunded.
 18th of Mar, 2011 by   ChristopherJR1 0 Votes
My daughter is 2 months old and we put her in ONE Huggies tight and dry diaper and in just a matter of hours had developed TERRIBLE painful blisters that were filled with puss and blood. There is no warning label, in fact they go through a lot of wording to try and assure you that their diapers are completely safe... When I called Huggies they said something along the lines of: 'I apologize this is happening but I assure you that we have tested this and its not our diapers. I can send you some coupons for more diapers'... We went to a doctor and she said that we were right and it must have been the diapers. And what was that woman thinking??? NO I DON'T WANT COUPONS TO SUPPORT YOUR COMPANY!!! If they want to do ANYTHING for us they can put some money in a college fund for my baby girl for the pain and suffering and possible SCARRING that my poor baby has had to deal with. THEN they can put a warning on the package alerting parents to the dangers of using their cheaply made product. If coffee has to come with a "Warning: HOT" label and peanuts have to say "Warning: may contain nuts" then by God they can put a label that says 'warning may contain severe blistering on some children'
 2nd of Jun, 2011 by   miss vagas 0 Votes
hi i got a problem everymonth with huggies every month there is 3 nappies broken and its always by the straps i mean im the loser most of the time please email me heather@dppattorneys.com or contact me on 0837232699
 7th of Jun, 2011 by   ulysses b felder 0 Votes
I purchased a carton of newport 100's and they were stail, do u know what i paid for these newports ???? i think some one needs to get in touch with me of refunding me my money or replacing my newports. I still have the newports as well as the reciept...email me at chasity26@netzero.net...my address ios 517 fleming rd trenton sc 29847
 7th of Jun, 2011 by   ulysses b felder 0 Votes
This is my second time writinng u all about the jean diapers that i bought...still havent heard anything from anyone. If u were in my shoes and the way the economy was the u would be acting the same way that i am...when u pay for 3 boxes of diapers that is poor quality and have to change ur childs diapers every 30 -45 min then something is wrong, if not u will turn around and my child is naked because the diaper has either fallen off or just broke...please get in touch with me asap...ulysses20@netzero.net or 2711 edgefield hwy trenton sc 29847...i HOPE TO BE HEARING FROM U...
 3rd of Jul, 2011 by   vayasmom5 0 Votes
Did it look anything like this. My daughtereras huggies and I have no idea what its from. I took her to the e.r and the doctor were no. Help.
 15th of Aug, 2011 by   kmohara 0 Votes
Same just happened to me. Our first try with Huggies because they have Mickey Mouse on them and our older son thought they were awesome. 10 diapers in - she has a horrible rash. Shame on Huggies for knowingly allowing a product to hurt children. I just logged a complaint with the CPSC. Everyone here needs to. It is the only hope for them to pull this product, and the Pampers Dry Lock, off the market.
 7th of Oct, 2011 by   alinasmommy 0 Votes
i have been using huggies since my daughter was 9 months (she's almost 20 months now) and just recently she developed a ringworm-type rash! i find it strange considering this is the first time it happened, but a big thumbs down to huggies for not pre-warning parents.
 21st of Jan, 2012 by   carebear4496 0 Votes
i have also noticed this and my son had developed a wicked diaper rash turned yeast infection from these diapers. i am now battling a child custody case from the result of this, claiming i have been neglecting my son. my lawyer is about to become involved in this.
 5th of Apr, 2012 by   Punkyh07 0 Votes
My grand baby has had the same problem!!! Severe rash it was awful!!! Buggies should be ashamed!!! We will NEVER use huggies again!!!
 8th of Aug, 2012 by   hollygolightly077 0 Votes
I've been using the Target brand diapers and they always worked very well. They recently started leaking so I switched to Huggies Overnights and my daughter developed a rash all over her body a couple of days later. Then her lymph nodes on the back of her head started swelling. The diapers are the only thing I've switched. In addition to this, I've had at least 3 or 4 of the tabs break off when I go to put it on her. Will NOT be finishing the box or buying any more Huggies! My poor baby is scratching till she bleeds!

Secret Shopper Check Fraud