logo

Cassandra Whiteside
Illegal Services/Harrassment
2. (11 mins ago)
Circle K
denied a roll of quarters
3. (47 mins ago)
Avent bottles

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Huggies Diapers, Cranford, New Jersey Complaints & Reviews - Blue Dye on Inner Thighs

Huggies Contacts & Informations

Huggies Diapers

Posted: 2011-06-06 by    NJ_Mom

Blue Dye on Inner Thighs

Cranford, New Jersey
I have been having the same issue with blue dye on my daughter's thighs that others have mentioned on this site (and other sites/bulletins boards I have found just by googling "huggies blue dye"). I have found complaints about this problem dated from mid-2009, and I am surprised and disappointed that Huggies has not fixed the problem to date. I'll be changing brands today and will get rid of the Huggies I have at home.
Comments United States Kids & Baby
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Sep, 2011 by   Orlando toddler 0 Votes
We have been using huggies for our son since he was born, never had a problem. When the time has come, he now proudly wears his "Cars" pull-ups and he has not been without blue stains on both his inner thighs.
As if he has been coloring with a green sharpie on both his legs.
It is very hard to remove... If anyone has a magic eraser trick to get it off easily, please post a comment?
Just wondering what health hazard it would be for a toddler to get his hands on one of these pull ups and put it in his mouth?

Tips for Last Minute Tax Filers