logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Fubar.com
This site is one of two of the biggest "scam sites" that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with
2. (6 mins ago)
T & B Sales Advanage Wonder Cleaner
Bait and switch
5. (27 mins ago)
Tvshopping-solutions.co.uk
I don't feel very confident of ever receiving my purchase or a refund

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2011-06-16 by    146

Website

Cheshire, England
United Kingdom
Cannot get access to the website, says invalid details, password etc. but they have been entered correctly.Also information provided is for the United States useless to me in the United Kingdom. Awaiting a reply from Hub Access will update outcome on this website.
Comments United Kingdom Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Jun, 2011 by   146 0 Votes
Exactly the same problem only I required information for the United Kingdom. I have a receipt number and I am now awaiting the outcome of my complaint.
 21st of Jun, 2011 by   Port Pirie 0 Votes
Yes, I am having the same problem. Required info for Australia, gives me nothing and reverts back to USA search. Is this a valid website
 21st of Jun, 2011 by   Port Pirie 0 Votes
Yes, I am having the same problem. Required info for Australia, gives me nothing reverts back to USA seach. Is this a valid website.
 21st of Jun, 2011 by   shiona1967 0 Votes
I've just joined them and have tried to access info for the uk but can't click onto anything, asked for help, lets see how long it takes
 22nd of Jun, 2011 by   nadgood 0 Votes
uh oh...i have just joined and am having the same problems! i emailed them and they have cpntacted me back asking me what information i was after and they would respond free of charge...but it isnt free of charge if i cant use the site!
 24th of Jun, 2011 by   Brian Callander 0 Votes
Well blow my socks off. I joined about half an hour ago and am suffering the same problem accessing Australian details. Who's making quick dollars under false pretences here. Seems like I can say goodbye to a simple money grab.
 12th of Jul, 2011 by   polwil 0 Votes
Having the same problem and am trying to find out if this is a scam!!
 27th of Jul, 2011 by   Bronty293 0 Votes
Me too!! Their claims / advertising is definitely false; it is NOT global access. I plan to dispute the payment through my bank. I bet they only 'charge' a minimal fee on the assumption that people will not be interested in the pursuit. If someone doesn't deliver that they say, then it's a scam.
 4th of Aug, 2011 by   Joanna Marie 0 Votes
I am having the same problem, just a fairly repetitive email response, not in excellent English from Shane or John. They have sent me links that don't work. I have been sure it was a scam from almost as soon as I paid. As my bank protects my visa card I am going to see if they will pay me the money back. I was trying to get information in England. Wish I hadn't wasted my money!
 18th of Aug, 2011 by   PETER CORSER 0 Votes
I am also being told that my information to access is wrong when its not. A scam?
 25th of Aug, 2011 by   Lynette Ivanoff 0 Votes
First time scammed then I fell for it again while waiting for them for 24hours to rectify the problem . I hate this why can'T somebody close the site. Lynette Ivanoff
 30th of Sep, 2011 by   saphira anchor 0 Votes
i just got scamed but these guys =( not happy some one needs to shut these guys down. who do you go to about internet scames? in australia. the police? this can not keep happening its not fare.
 30th of Sep, 2011 by   saphira anchor 0 Votes
not happy! scammers
 21st of Nov, 2011 by   Gillian Gray 0 Votes
I HAVE JUST PAID £40 PLUS FOR 5 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION, I THEN DID TWO SEARCHES FOR PEOPLE I HAVE FOUND ON GENES REUNITED, YET GOT NO RESULT ON THIS SITE. THEN SEARCHED FOR MY OWN BIRTH RECORD, AGAIN NOTHING. ONE OF THE SEARCHES BROUGHT UP PEOPLE IN USA, NONE IN UK.
AWAITING A RESPONSE FROM SUPPORT AS I HAVE ASKED FOR A FULL REFUND.
 11th of Jan, 2012 by   janey0101 0 Votes
I'm having exactly the same problems as everyone else on here! I wanted to check a UK record that was showing as available through UK Public Record Archive but nothing is coming up on Hum Member Access!
 11th of Jan, 2012 by   janey0101 0 Votes
As anyone tried to obtain a refund from them?
 5th of Apr, 2012 by   jomummy186 0 Votes
it appears like everyone else not from the usa i cant even access my account that i paid for let alone use this site in any way ...i too wonder is this some type of scam
 9th of Jan, 2013 by   Jill Gibb 0 Votes
Had exactly the same problem. Contacted my credit card provider & had my money refunded.

New Texting Scam Promises