logo

3. (3 mins ago)
Socal Events Inc
Deceptive hiring practices
4. (29 mins ago)
Chennai Govt. MTC buses - (formerly PTC)
Crowded buses & worst roads

HTC

Posted:    Val T

Bad customer service

HTC
They will use 'liquid damage' as an excuse for their phones breaking. Will charge you a phenomenal amount for repair and will tell you they have to pay more than £20 to send it back without repair because it's not in the warranty (liquid damage). Rude customer service staff that will interrupt and argue with you, including answering the phone 'what do you want' and telling you about the amount of customers they have complaining and the fact that we have to wait our turn (3 weeks I waited). They will very rarely call you back when promised. Even the managers are powerless to change the petty rules. Do NOT want to keep the customers happy whatsoever. A useless, pathetic and very poor company.
Comments United States Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Dec, 2009 by   R.kannan 0 Votes
Dated: 15/12/2009
Wednesday

I bought a phone HTC DIMOND from United Book store(Jarir book store) Abu Dhabi 11 month ago order No 57316 and S/N HT823GN39574. I found some DISPLAY problem on the LCD while using the phone. When I using in beginning its blinking slightly on bottom edge after it’s become more in is performance. So the time I gave the phone to the vendor with Warranty to do servicing.

In beginning they refuse to do send Servicing, They rise the hand as a normal vendor like after sold its not in is product to take care. So finally I request to the manager to send Servicing DUBAI HTC CARE, SIT Distribution, Dubai Airport Road Free zone.

In the service centre it was in 1 week observation they did not find the problem
Phone submitted date 01/12/2009, Service date 10/12/2009, HTC Care Service Bar code No: M1S09121000010
They are telling it is changed SUB board and ROM from the phone. I don’t think so when I giving the phone to service it was some photos and some video files, when I return back it was in same position. Its means they did something or not.
In the same time they telling we reinstalled the software. “Really my tears are come out”
The phone when I bought AD dhs 2999.00

So now the Second time I noticed that my mobile as the same position (LCD Display Blinking on below part) and again I giving back to the company for repair. I don’t know now what they will do……or not
I am totally unhappy customer of HTC.

I discourage anyone buying any kind of HTC product as I have a good friend who made the same mistake. I have met one of the customers in Cellucom today who said that he is not happy with the phone or the after sales services of HTC after investing a lot of money in HTC product. I strongly believe that HTC failed to give the customer confidence on after sales or else I believe Cellucom may not interested in HTC services as they give much priority for NOKIA, Sony Ericson etc.

I have never seen such level of customer support in all my life...!!!

Thanks & Best wishes your disappointed customer
R.kannan
Abu Dhabi – UAE
Mail id: ram_kannan55@yahoo.com
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by   HTC=Hates Their Customers 0 Votes
Same thing has happened to me TODAY. The SD card holder was bad, sent it back, and they sent me my phone with the WRONG operating system on it. I sent it back so they could install the correct system on it, and now they claim I must pay for "water damage." I declined, and they refuse to correct the operating system error their techs make and have forced me to pay $28 to get my phone back!
 26th of Jul, 2011 by   ajucvarghese 0 Votes