logo

HSS Coach Network

Posted: 2013-05-21 by    sheri Simmoneau

Reaccuring debit transactions

HSS Coach Network
They have been taking $60 out of my school acct as a reaccuring debit card transaction. I have no idea who they are and why they are taking money out. I need them to stop and I am not sure how to file a complaint about them. I have tried to call them and it says to pick 1 2 or 3 and when I do no one answers the phone. Please let me know how I can find out who these people are what I can do.

Sheri Simmoneau
pittsburgsteelers66@yahoo.com
Comments United States Real Estate
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Apr, 2014 by   renee moses 0 Votes
whomever theses people are they really need to stop taking money out of people's account. They are ridiculous!!!
 1st of May, 2014 by   Theresacwpryor 0 Votes
5/1/14

RE: Removing money from checking account & debit cards of $ 59.37 of www.HSScoachnetwork.com (fraudulent use of the web)
DBA: Renttoowncoach.com 1-888-532-7224 Sacari, Los Angeles, Calif. Corporate office.

Dear Sheri Simmoneau,
Email: pittsburgsteelers66@yahoo.com

Hello, I hope this information helps all who sign on to www.renttoown.com for their $ 1.00 of 14-day trial then get billed 30 to 45 days later of $ 59.37 + ($ 36.00 overcharge fee) from bank = $84.37 by the bank.
Since 4/18/14 I have been trying to find this www.HSScoachnetwork.com. That even Google Chrome could not find!.
It does not excise. But, IF you key in www.RentToOwnCoach.com of $ 1.95 for 7-days trial will be removed for: How to do the process of how to Rent to Own a House, Commercial, Mobile home, etc.. This www.HSSCoachNetwork.com is 2 separate companies.
www.HSS.com is a e-commerce company who trains people: on How to Run Heavy Equipment. In Wales, London, U.K.

www.CoachNetwork.com is a leadership webinair company that teaches on the internet: How to Train their Employees; How to lead in a large corporation. Under the www.HostGator.com who has 9, 000 thousand accounts including coachnetwork.com (a domain/hosting company).

I found out threw my Banking Card Visa (Regions.com) for a phone number or area, state, of where I can get a hold of the corporate office, of this HSScoachnetwork.com. Their Phone number is 1-888-532-7224 Sacari is the person I spoke to on 5/1/14 after 3 rings and a pickup.
This HSScoachnetwork.com or dba: www.renttoowncoach.com @ $ 1.95 for 7 days then after 30 or 45 days you will be billed $ 59.37 for the Webinair coachnetwork.com. This company Need to be shut down. NOW!!.
I've had several emails with HSS.com in Wales, London, UK, wishes to all to know, they have NO AFFILIATION of www.HSSCoach Network.com. And wish all good luck finding the culprit in the website, falsely use of the internet.
TO FILE A COMPLAINT; go to your State Attorney Generals Office--Consumer Affairs division (for companies) and file a criminal complaint with your attorney general of your state. As well as with the F.B.I. - Cyber division.
Sincerely yours, Theresa CW Pryor @ PryorsAdvokit@gmail.com 501/379-9944 ARK
 9th of Jul, 2014 by   MARTHA DEBOLT 0 Votes
THIS PLACE TOOK $58.94 AND $59.38! i CALLED AND COMPLAINED AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD PUT THE MONEY BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT, BUT I AM STILL WAITING...I AM ON DISSABILITY AND NOW CANNOT MAKE MY BILLS FOR THE MONTH...

Anti Gay Marriage Scam