logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (40 mins ago)
voltexchange.com
They charged me and I haven’t received any bitcoins from them
2. (58 mins ago)
Country Club Dubai
cheaters
3. (1 hr 2 mins ago)
Small Business Finance Center (SBFC)
fraud

HP Gas - India Contacts & Informations

HP Gas - India

Posted:    shreenivas

HP gas connection issue

I have HP gas connection at secunderabad twincity HP gas distributor, I have transferred to BHEL township. Before transferring we have verified with the HP gas people.

They told us to transfer as 'LOCAL TRANSFER' so that we can transfer to anywhere in hyderbad.

After I went to BHEL town ship they have asked for the transfer certificate shown because of dates they are rejecting the connection. I have done this on 6th november now they are telling to go to customer care their I have sign again.

When I went in november that time their asking for rashion card -- that is with my father's name they are refused. Now they are accepting the license card but again one more issue.

What is this validity of transfer only with in this 6 months we can transfer?
Comments India Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Jun, 2007 by   Thayamma 0 Votes
I have a Hp gas connection, since from last 2 years i have been facing a problem of refiling the gas, so that every month end they will not supply the gas, instead of we need go there to pick the gas from the agency, this is the problem i have been facing.

According to recent decisions i am eligible to take filled gas after 30 days. Even though we need to wait minimum 40-45 days to get the filled gas cylinder from the following gas agency:

samrat gas agency
kuvempu nagar
mysore city
karnataka state
india

Very poor service provided!
 26th of Sep, 2007 by   Thayamma 0 Votes
My connection Number is 510386
since from last two years, i have been facing a problem to get the gas filled cylinder, i hope that the smart in the only one in mysore region we have identified in the regard of giving service to the customer.

problems: late delivery, minimum we have to wait 45-days
then i given the complaint regarding leakage of newly filled gas
but no one is turn up,

really this is one of the worst agency in mysore.
I don't why still u r continuing the agency and such idiot people to run the show in mysore.

this is not same of the agency really, this is show that your not fit take the action against this kind of bad elements in the sociaty.

if u r ready, u can just go and collect the mass data from the people those who are the customers of that ageny.

i hope that u will take the action in this regard
 26th of Sep, 2007 by   Thayamma 0 Votes
My connection Number is 510386
since from last two years, i have been facing a problem to get the filled gas cylinder, i hope that the samart agency, mysore in the only one in mysore region we have identified in the regard of giving service to the customer.

problems: late delivery, minimum we have to wait 45-days
then i given the complaint regarding leakage of newly filled gas
but no one is turn up,

really this is one of the worst agency in mysore.

i hope that u will take the action in this regard
 12th of Dec, 2007 by   Manjunath Swamy 0 Votes
One of my friends father in whose name the Gas connection stands is expired, now they wanted to transfer the Gas Connection in the name of the legal heirs, what is the procedure and if any application has to be filled up, kindly send the format or let me know whether I can download from any website.
 19th of Jul, 2008 by   Dr. A. K. Banerjee 0 Votes
Professionally I am a Doctor and serving in State Medical Education Services, West Bengal. I had a HPGas connection(Consumar no.606131, Dealer Code:958900, Economic Electric Company, MANI MART, G T ROAD, BURDWAN.) when I was working at Burdwan Medical College, Burdwan, West Bengal.

With my transfer at Calcutta Medical College, Kolkata
I transferrred my Gas Connection on 05.6.2004 from Burdwan(PAHARPUR) to KOLKATA. I did not took the connection at that time due to some problem of residence.
At present I need a connection from the local area(Prafullakanan West, Krishnapur, Kolkata-700101).
Please let me know if I get the facility of my previous transfer document or I have to arrange for a New Connection? Though the TV is valid for 1 year, can it be revived? What is the rule for a second connection?

With thanks,

Dr. A.K.Banerjee.
 3rd of Sep, 2008 by   ketal prajapati 0 Votes
I have to transfer my hp gas connection from baroda to ahmedabad .For this purpose what procedure i have to follow to transfer connection
 18th of Sep, 2008 by   MALASANI SIVA PRASAD 0 Votes

yoursfaithfully,
M.Siva Prasad.
 19th of Sep, 2008 by   Vimaladevi.M 0 Votes
Dear sir,

I have tranfered the HP Gas connection from Tuticorin to hosur on Last Year August.There is no problem while transfering & received the Gas in Hosu.Now i have changed my house from there so i given the aplication for change of address.They accepted the form & they are asking the ration card.I don't have the ration card at present.so please let me know the procedure to get the Gas from the dealer.

Thanks
Regards
Vimala Devi.M
 24th of Oct, 2008 by   Kamal 0 Votes
HI Sir

I Have transferd the Indane Gas connection with
ballari to bangalore, so please help me what is the
procedure of that.

Thanks...

Thanks & Regards

kamal
Bangalore
 27th of Oct, 2008 by   Pathan Irfan Afzalkhan 0 Votes
Sir, I am a Central Govt. employee reside near NCL, Pune - 8, I have a Hp gas connection, since from last 2 years. I have been facing a problem of refiling the gas at the end of every month as i havea only single cylinder, in this connection I have booked/registered for second cylinder on November, 2007. However there is no response from dealer (HP Gas Agency, Aundh, NCL Campus, Pune) till date. Whenever I asks to them regarding the same, their answer is fixed that "There is no stock for second cylinder."

I saw many people that they alloted second cylinder which are booked in the same period & earlier.

Please look in to the matter personally.

My cell no. - 9890527887.
 3rd of Nov, 2008 by   SUJATHA 0 Votes

yoursfaithfully,
V.Sujatha
 3rd of Feb, 2009 by   mangilal 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

I wanted new gas connection in ahmedabad city

My Contact details is
Ahmedabad
M. +919974340067
 10th of Apr, 2009 by   Vinod Kapadane 0 Votes
hello,

today 10-04-09 i was went to RATAN Enterprices, kalewadi distributor.Pimpari, pune.

for 2 nd cylinder application.

I have got ihe Application ID.12180

And i just ask to the person who have take my application. Mr. Savant.

* What minimum time it will take for the issue of cylinder .

that person replied me that it will take near about 2-3 Year.

i am again ask him so he angrely replied i was told you it will take a time of 2 to 3 years.

I just want to ask is it any rules to get 2nd cylinder and in how many days.

please confirmed me.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinod Kapadane.
vinod.kapadane@behrgroup.com
pimpari, pune
 2nd of Jun, 2009 by   RAMESH JAIN 0 Votes
I am very old Customer of your company since 1989. But I have got a trouble now form your authorized dealer at Jagdalpur.

I have applied a Gas cylinder on 26/05/09 for refilling, whose refilling no. was 02. But till now I haven’t received my Gas cylinder back. When I ring them on Saturday they said to me that” your Gas cylinder will be delivered on Monday 01/06/09”. Which I haven’t received yet. Today 02/06/09 again when I contact them they said to me that “your Gas cylinder will be dispatched on Wednesday”. When I said them that I will have a complaint against them they told to me that “OK DO OUR COMPLAINT WE HAVE NO PROBLEM, COMPANY CAN NT DO ANY THING DO OF US”

AND

Always they supply Gas cylinder after 1 week which is against Company’s Policy.

So, I request you to have a strict action against your depot “HP GAS HOUSE, 5 Varghes colony Dharampura, Jagdalpur (Bastar)”. And please give my Gas cylinder back and take an action as soon as possible. Otherwise I will move to CONSUMER COURT.

RAMESH KUMAR JAIN
C/o Girnar Super Bazar
Main Road, JAGDALPUR (Bastar) C.G.
Con. No. 07782-223242

CONSUMER No. 601023
 5th of Oct, 2009 by   ARUN KUMAR84 0 Votes
sir I hv complint against HP karnal( Shiv Sagar Enterprises )-haryana-india.

Now I want to have another gas cylinder but the autorities are saying that you have to bring the old documents that I have lost..but I have the refill copy in which cylinder booking is to be done.

please guide me properly...my no...09896382921

my consumer no..502378
 27th of Mar, 2010 by   Kasauli 0 Votes
Dated: 27.01.2010

Sir,

I am a bonafide customer of the H P Gas (domestic) since over a decade. I take my supplies of the gas from the Garg Gas Service, Kasauli, District Solan, Himachal Pradesh and am satisfied with their services except that the firm has no ready stocks at Kasauli.

The gas laden trucks arrive at Kasauli and the consumers are supplied gas only on that day. As all my family members are out in day time we miss the gas supply at times at our home and we have to wait until next supply truck arrives.

The firm does not appear to have ready stocks of the domestic cylindes at Kasaul therefore whenever one cylinder is exhausted, the consumers face difficulties in getting the refil instantly.

I request you to kindly arrange for godown facilities for the gas at Kasauli so that the consumers are able to get the gas refils as and when required.

My connection No. is 5628.

Thanks, have a good day.

Yours truly,

Ashok Kumar Sharma.
Kasauli.
 19th of Feb, 2011 by   HP GAS 0 Votes
Dear Sir

Subject- Non Delivery Of Gas

My Consumer No. 605610 and H.P. Gas agency name is PILIBHIT GAS SERVIVE .

I booked gas for home delivery on date 02.02.2011 but till Today 19.02. 2011. not Delivered.
in this Connection No. of timer reminded to representative of said Gas Agency.
PILIBHIT GAS SERVIVE IS VERY POOR.

Thanks

sir my consumer id is 646898..plz book hp for us
 27th of Nov, 2011 by   samir chadha 0 Votes
non delivery of gas
sir
i have booked gas 12.11.2011 booking no 109753 till date 27.11.11not delivered gas . connection no 605362 nand gram
samir chadha
ghaziabad nandgram u.p 201003
 29th of Nov, 2011 by   nithin nath 0 Votes
it to tell u about a hp gas agency in cherthella alleppey district owned by induchoodan.never we get the cylinder in time. if we call he tell all excuses and sells the cylinder in black market at higher prices.is there any officials to care about the people need and take proper actions against this dealer.could u advice the procedures to transfer my connection to indane cherthella.

3 Ways Lenders Spy on You