logo

furniture Stores
shopping
4. (22 mins ago)
canadamags.com
Don’t subscribe – scam and waste of money
5. (26 mins ago)
ROBERT CIAMBRANO
stealing money/non payment of a judgement

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

HP Gas - Aundh Agency Complaints & Reviews - Extremely poor service

HP Gas - Aundh Agency Contacts & Informations

HP Gas - Aundh Agency

Posted:    Rhishikesh Wagh

Extremely poor service

I am staying in Aundh, PUNE Maharashtra State. I have a domestic connection with the local HP Gas Distributor-Aundh Gas Agency ( Owned by Kotbagi ). I have been observing this experience of poor cylinder delivery from last more than three months. I could see in media about the HP Mgmt drive to deliver LPG Cylinder within 24 hrs.

But the reality is totally in reverse. here from three months I found trend of delivering the HP cylinder around 10-15 days after I book the Gas at their Aundh agency. And It doesn’t stop there , I have to do a rigorous follow-up to get the delivery status. The concern at Aundh agency calmy reply every time that we have short of cylinders and if you want to complain it , do escalate to any authority. I from last 3 months could not see any LPG shortage at market then how this agency is in short of cylinders. I think there is mishandling of customer’s request and the staff and overall approach of this agency suspect the involvement of sell in back of these cylinders. Surprisingly, in the whole month of August’07, I get the answer that we are in short of HP stationary. Even in the month of Sept.'07, I have booked the gas on 17th Sept.'07 till date ( 12 days lapse ), I get the answer we are in short of cylinders.

Can someone take initiative from the higher management and solve the problems of the customer.
Comments India Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of May, 2008 by   dearhhhhhhh 0 Votes
Really have very bad experiance with HP Gas - Aundh Agency, NCl, Pune. Its more than 20 days still they did not deliver cylinder. Every day we have to follow them still they say we didn't take your call & keep on extending days. Its been very pathetic to follow them. Its been very poor management by old staffs working there. All old age staff need to remove, they don't give proper service. Also not good at speaking. Speaking is the problem for almost all HP agency but good at other services. Hp Gas - Aundh agency, NCL is poor in all department. I am thinking of to move other distributor but they are the only distributor for the specific area. I have no option other than taking new connection from Bharat Gas & others.
 13th of Dec, 2010 by   sadagi mushrif 0 Votes
We have been trying to get a new LPG connection from HP Gas - Aundh Agency, NCl, Pune for almost 1 month now.After submitting documents in the office, the people said that a perosn will visit residence for verification.Once verification is complete we will get the connection.But the person has not appeared yet each time presenting new reason - on leave, no stationary to print, etc.We call almost daily to office and this person who promises to come after 10-15 mins but never does.If getting a new connection is so troublesome how difficult will sustaining it be?
 25th of Apr, 2012 by   Harish Pathak 0 Votes
I have booked for refilli on Dt.12/04/2012, My customer No. 634452. Booking No. 293346. 15 days passed but still i am waiting for cylinder. At the same time HP Customer Care office at Camp, Pune are not answering Landline phones at their office to harass we poor people.

Please show me any other way to know when will I get my refilled cylinder.

Aashish Pathak.
 11th of Mar, 2014 by   Amit Chaurasia 0 Votes
Never buy stove from HP. I bought set of 4 gas stove and exactly after 1 year it started leaking. I called for service repair guys and those magicians took 900 Rs for some different leakage which may be planted and still there is the same smell coming from one of the stove. These stove are really a very inferior quality and is charged double the price what it worth. Now I will have to buy another one.

Latest Trend In Identity Theft: Bank Text Alerts