logo

Avvya
FAKE/TOXIC SOAP
2. (36 mins ago)
DHL
DHL non delivery and theft!
3. (38 mins ago)

Discrimination

Housing Authority
53300 E. Paisano,
El Paso, Texas
I had apllied about 4 to 5 years for housing. I have recently received a letter stating that I was now elegible for housing. I went to my initial interview took all the the information that I had requested and filled an application. Two weeks past were as I received a letter stating that they had granted the assistance for housing and to go tofor an orientation. But then the case worker called a few days befor the orientation said that she was missing some deeds from my fathers property. So I then took it to her the following day. Then she called me that I coulnt show up to the orientation, when in fact she had already qualified me for the assitance by sending me the letter. After that they accused me of fraud. So they send me a letter stating that I had committed fraud for misrepresentation. I spoke to her supervisor stating what had happened and she told me to disreward that letter . So then another superviser called stating that she now had my case and now that I didnt disclose what type of background I had, when in the aplication states that if you have any felonies to go ahead and write it down on the initial aplication and which I dont have any felonies. Yet I still had to pay 18$ for certified copies of my bacground check and 6$ for the El Paso PD criminal background. Well I took all these information and she send me a letter stating that I was withdrawn from these program and the lette said as follows: after reve=iewing documentation that had been requested and was provided, you failed to provide documentation as requested for all adult househol members. Your aplication will remain withdrawn. I have been unemployed for a year and live th my inlaws I dont know if this can be a case of dicrimination or what so please help.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Identity Theft Has Many Forms