HouseReports.org

Posted: 2013-07-13 by

Site should be shut down

HouseReports.org
1800 SW 1st Avenue, Suite 440
Phone: +1.5032070147
I filled in the required fields of information, and then was a directed to a page to pay $95 for the report. I decided to go ahead and do it. After entering in my payment info I was directed to a page that made it impossible to proceed without signing up for their monthly reporting service which costs $17.49 per month. HouseReports.org site is a scam and should be shut down.
Complaint comments Comments (9) Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks
More HouseReports.org Complaints & Reviews
HouseReports.org - Charged my bank account without authorization [2]

Comments

14th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
Hello Gleper,

Please go to HouseReports.org for live chat or email assistance. You may also phone their support at: (888) 672-5146

If you were unsatisfied with your report, product or account, you will be fully refunded.
 6th of Sep, 2013 by    -1 Votes
Well, to whomever posed to go to HouseReport.org and live chat, thanks FOR FREAKING NOTHING!!! I've been sitting here 'waiting' for someone to assist me for over 3 hours and all i get when I call for 'customer service' (YEAH RIGHT!) IS AN ANSWERING MACHINE. That's ok, this is not over... you have no idea who you are scamming here... I will be the most persistent person you have ever encountered.
 14th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
I just got to know that they took $17.49 every month for a year.
What should I do? I need you advice, everybody.
 15th of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
Please contact HouseReports.org by Live chat on the website, email support@housereports.org, or phone 888 672 4156. Customer service will gladly assist you with any report issues or billing concerns.
 27th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
I just got to know that they took $17.49. I didnt want to pay for this, I want to cancel this cost. I wanted to print this report for my records. after I tried to download this report I was charged a second .95 cents and i still can;t get the report to print for my reports, I tried to login and it would not recognize my e-mail where i can get my password to get into my report. I am not pleased in the way you have to do for this report. I will pay the $17.49 one time but I will not pay for any other charges. I think you should refund the $17.49 after the way I had to pay. Ronald Graham Ph 717-776-3384 E-Mail ron1021@embarqmail/com
 29th of Mar, 2014 by    0 Votes
I just filled out an ic3 report on this scam. Same thing happened to me and they hit me for another $17 for logging in to find their "contact" information.
 9th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
We just incurred a fee of $17.49 for the second time. I don't recall agreeing to buy any goods or services from this organization; I don't recognize the company name and I'm not getting anything for these charges... except a depleted bank account.

Seems I'm not the only one with this story. Thirty-six complaints on another website within the past four months, some from people - like me - who've never heard of them and don't know how the company obtained credit/debit card info. Scammers! If this is the way they conduct their business, they won't be around for long, even if they're somehow "legitimate."
 15th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
This company is still doing the same thing collecting 17.49 each month for something I did not authorize and this needs to stop. to complain on their chat web site does not work. Calling them does not work, email does not work. it is a complete scam.
 31st of Jan, 2016 by    0 Votes
i just had this happen to me but i never went to their site, i never asked for any service or product and no clue how they got my credit card information. i threatened them with reporting them for fraud until they assured me 100% refund. at first they were like well we can give you 3.00 back. i was like no i want MY money back. then they offered me 7.00 refund. and i was like no i want MY money back i have received no goods or services from you and didn't ask you for any, i will turn you into the BBB and the Attorney General she was like ok 50% refund is the best that i can do . and i was like lady you have committed a crime of theft i am reporting you to the police right now and then she said ok, ok i will reverse the charges 100%. the lady sounded asian maybe from the Philippines.

Contact Us