Hot Movie Sales

Unauthorized charges

Hot Movie Sales
I was surfing the net looking for a copy of the newest release of "Cool Hand Luke" and I found a new copy for $8.99 plus $2.99 shipping and bought it. Within a week, I received a completely damaged DVD and had to spend over an hour to get the RMA to return it by a CSR who was very accusing, like I'm going to rip him off when all I wanted was another undamaged copy of the same movie. He made sure to tell me that if he did not get the damaged copy that I would be charged twice. OMG, then a week ago, I find this charge for $29.99 for my quarterly "membership" fee. PEOPLE... I did not just fall off the turnip wagon. I AM a smart shopper and do not remember that fee. So I called and was reminded that I agreed to their small print terms of service. The $8.99 was the hook to get me a membership to buy new movies that I can buy at Target, Wal-Mart, or Walgreen's for $14.99 for no less than $16.99 plus shipping. Most were $18.99. O.K., I have ranted and still am mad. From what I read they are ripping off many people, so my next letter will be going to the Postmaster General and the Federal Trade Commission.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us