logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Carports.com
Do not deal with these people
2. (1 mins ago)
tyhermenlisahair
tyhermenlisahair
3. (16 mins ago)
Jdshoes Shopping
Seller didn’t communicate and no info about order
4. (17 mins ago)

Hornywhisper.com Complaints & Reviews - No one will answer on your emails

Hornywhisper.com Contacts & Informations

Hornywhisper.com

Posted:    Eliane

No one will answer on your emails

Hornywhisper.com
I need to know if anyone else has subscribed to "HornyWhisper.com". I noticed that I got 61 messages from all hot ladies in my small city. I got ZERO ladies from anywere else. Every message was different. I replied to all 61 ladies, whome wanted to meet me and F my brains out, apparently. I've not heard back from one! Is this site a total scam? Is it true they steal peoples photos and use it on their site to attract men and ladies? This is illigal isnt it? Should't these people be sued?

I'd like to sue them, but I need to meet more people that have wasted there money on that site, and did NOT, get "lucky". I want to get a list going and bring it to the high courts.

However, IF ANYONE out there has infact gotten lucky on that site and met a real person, let me know please. I want to see how many people got something out of it, and how many people feel like I do, scammed.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Dec, 2010 by   mustang15601 0 Votes
same thing happened to me i think its a rip off site a scam.
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by   mustang15601 0 Votes
i agree with you its a scam site
 24th of Dec, 2010 by   joe citizen 3278 0 Votes
I had 14 new messages in mailbox, along with nine old messages. All old messages were from women in Sencea, SC where my profile said I was. I looked at 3 new messages all were from Seneca. Then I changed my location, b4 looking at anymore new messages, to small town, Fl where I am now. Wahlah, every message already in my inbox I opened after that said they were from Small Town, FL. Why would so many people in the town I just moved to be contacting someone in a town so far away when they didn't know I was there yet?
 2nd of Jul, 2011 by   kffoggh 0 Votes
posted: 7-02-11
5:21 a.m.
HornyWhisper.com has got to be a scam from an organized crime syndicate.
The above complaints are legit. I'll bet once they get your credit or debit card you had some issues there after of unexplained charges?

The ladies do not live in this town i live in, they have got to be models and some fat broad is typing these ridiculous lust letters to all the inquiries is my guess!
Do not waste your time, ebergy or money with this site..the people are fake!
 2nd of Nov, 2011 by   krisssss43 0 Votes
Guys I must disagree with you! Hornywhisper is a great website, I found my grilfriend over there! We had some chat over there, i must admit the speed of the chat wasn't the best so we moved on yahoo messenger and now we live together. I have received more emails and i get back answers too, so I don't know how you had so bad experiences. Keep trying, you nenver know where you can find a nice gal 2fuck:)lol.
 8th of Jan, 2013 by   Cletus Gotwalt 0 Votes
Some thing happen to me i get all these women writing me then i joined the site and now i get nothing.Then i see they or online and as soon as i try to write to them it show them offline and now none of them write to me now that i joined.
 8th of Jan, 2013 by   Cletus Gotwalt 0 Votes
That's funny and now i can't even get on the site
 16th of Feb, 2013 by   ngpoh 0 Votes
I have to agree. This site portrays attractive women, who send solicitations: apparently there are no women on line and it is a total rip off
that really is annoying, to put it in language that isn't as low as the folks who run the site and steal from lonely people.
 21st of Jul, 2013 by   fredgonepostal 0 Votes
Just unsubscribed...total B.S.
 2nd of Dec, 2013 by   em1233 0 Votes
yes my partner had a massage on his phone about one of the women had change her pics so I click into it and a seen he had a singed up for the site so I want mad at him over. it he said he had never heard of this site it could of ended us so he unsubscribed and he still gets them he has changed his email address aswell. now that i have seen this page I feel like such a tw.. I am just greatful that his forgave me the other thing u people r not in the uk and they got us they need to be shut down and sue
 13th of Mar, 2014 by   Electrostim69 0 Votes
I suggest that everyone taken for cash by this company contact their credit card company and file a formal complaint. Here is the domain registrar for this site. http://www.enom.com/ abuse@enom.com Complain that the owners are using the domain name to conduct credit card fraud. It appears that the site is hosted by Tucows and here is their abuse email. domainabuse@tucows.com. With a little research you should find where the person or company who owns that site is physically located then file a formal complaint with that jurisdiction's attorny general.
 5th of Jun, 2014 by   Investigator_2014 0 Votes
TOTAL SCAM!
I signed up without subscribing . . . and as a lark, I put VERY UNAPPEALING information in my profile. For the last six months I've had an average of one HOT BABE writing me per day . . . all of them from my "home town." Well, my "home town" is very racially and culturally homogenous, and I can tell you that not ONE of these women, supposedly from my town, is actually FROM THERE.
If there is a SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL for internet scamsters, I hope there's a room engraved with names of those who started this site.
IT'S NOTHING BUT A TOTAL SCAM . . .
 19th of Jun, 2014 by   NickGerz 0 Votes
Why anyone would even need to ask if this site is a scam is beyond me. Whoever gives credit card info to this site is either too stupid or too mentally unstable to have a credit card in the first place. friendshipexpress.com, fetlife.com, adultfriendfinder.com are all totally legitimate. Every once in awhile you will get a gay guy posing as a woman to get pics of your junk, but they are real. Do your research before you send out credit card info over the web!
 19th of Jun, 2014 by   NickGerz 0 Votes
Why anyone would even need to ask if this site is a scam is beyond me. Of course it is! Whoever gives credit card info to this site is either too stupid or too mentally unstable to have a credit card in the first place. friendshipexpress.com, fetlife.com, adultfriendfinder.com are all
totally legitimate. Every once in awhile you will get a gay guy posing as a woman to get pics of your junk, but for the most part, they are real. Do your research before you send out credit card info over the web!

Saving on Pets