logo

Posted: 2012-07-31 by    Jeanette Pedroso

canceling my card

Horizon card services
memberbenefitaccess.com
I can not cancel my card...I do not use it and i would like them to stop taking money from my bank account.
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Jul, 2012 by   Brenda* 0 Votes
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Cancellation and Refund requests can be made within 30 days of your billing date by calling Member Services at 1-800-251-6144, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST, and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST (excluding holidays). Accounts that are cancelled beyond 30 days from their billing date are not eligible for a refund. Chargeback / Bank or Credit Card Company Dispute Charges: Horizon Card Services™ strives to provide exceptional customer service. If you feel you are entitled to a refund or would like to cancel your enrollment, you may do so by calling 1-800-251-6144 Mon - Fri 9:00 am through 5:00 pm. Refunds can only be obtained by calling this number.

Customer Advocacy If you feel at any time you are not receiving the customer care and attention you deserve, we encourage you to contact our 'Customer Advocacy' department. Customer Advocacy is dedicated to helping you 5 days a week from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm.
 31st of Jul, 2012 by   Jeanette Pedroso 0 Votes
I called horizon card services this morning and they canceled my card and gave me a full refund...
 4th of Feb, 2013 by   jackie Rudolph 0 Votes
I will call at 9am tomorrow Tuesday 2/5/13, I do not want this card. You have pushy sales people. I thought it was a credit card for $500.00, did not know it was a store site?? I did not want to give my debit acct # either that night, did not quite understand the man speaking with me either, and before I know it its being sent, only o get it today Mon 2/4 and find out its a store credit acct. Please put my fee for this back tomorrow am when I call, sorry for any inconvenience this caused, but it is more for me. Jacqueline Rudolph I put my zip 30044. Will be sure to get thru tomorrow am.

Foreclosure - Options to Pursue, Scams to Avoid