hooked on overages

Posted:

general

4.65
hooked on overages
Just a general comment on hooked on overages.

This business is far more difficult than it appears on paper. We have been successful with a few overages. However for the average passive investor they will have a really hard time with this and I would bet very few will every succeed. To get any kind of success you need a skip tracing service. you need a data processor. You need to have legal help in a lot of instances. The county tax collectors and treasurers are really not helpful to anyone who is not the beneficary. They see these peoples as profiters ripping off the rightful owner of the overage.

YOu basically need to be a private detective. The most successful company in the us Global recoveries is just that. Mom and pop has no chance in this business. I know I tried. I have the Lexus Nexus skip tracer. A tele marketer. A data processor from off shore legal bills etc etc... A lot of the jurisdictions will only send the funds to the person who is in title to them. We had written contracts with these people and they just kept the money. So then you have to sue the individuals and thats a mess.

So anyway. yes its real but its very very difficult, just like most online buy my method to get rich programs are. the only one making money is the people selling the program.
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Books

Comments

6th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
For the beginner it helps to have free support and/folks experienced to partner with. Check out surplus funds riches - all one word - with com.
 8th of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
I agree it doesn't work, I wrote to a whole bunch of people in Hawaii only to find out that they automatically are notified when the money is owed to them and the case goes to court.
 23rd of Feb, 2016 by    0 Votes
I agree finding out there are so many more to buy software or programs to try and get anywhere. They look at you as scamners. I just want to make a living . Tax authorities don't want the information out cause after a certain period of time it goes to the state and the owner will never get those funds that belong to them. Only ones making money are the ones selling you the information. The show they're making money and it's because they're lawyers who can afford all the extra money needed to get the easy so called report. Which is legal to get due to the freedom of information act.

Contact Us