Posted:

Unauthorized Credit Card withdrawal

Adaptive Marketing LLC
Norwalk, Connecticut
adaptivemarketing.com
Made two unauthorized charges of $19.95 on my credit card. Called credit card company to deny the charges. They said that it's one of the most common scams going on in the credit card business. I have had the ALL these charges returned to me and a block put on any additional charges from these companies.

Adaptive Marketing is a multi-layered group of companys run by its CEO, Gary Johnson, who has been the subject of many complaints and lawsuits. This company has even branched into Europe. He is constantly transfering money fraudulently from unsuspecting consumers bank accounts into his own coffers. This scheme is nothing more than theft!

I cannot imagine why the federal government hasn't taken notice of Gary Johnson and his companies. With the amount of money he has stolen from the public, I would think local, state & federal law enforcement would have had him in jail by now. Gary Johnson is no better than the financial & investment institutions that have stolen billions from the public in the past. When will he be stopped?
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

18th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes

Home Savings Mall - unauthorized charge on credit card
Connecticut
Phone: 800-544-1528
homesavingsmall.com

I was billed $14.95 on my credit card on 12/20/2008 for HOMESAVINGSMA289765349 8005441528 CT. I have no idea what this is for or who they are. It is Sunday and they are closed. I plan to call them tomorrow and call my credit card company. I have found numerous complaints against this company while attempting to find out who they are. Beware, they seem to have been very active over the last month.
 18th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have the same charge on my credit card and I cannot recall any purchase.
Did you find out what your charge was all about?
 26th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
I was billed $10.00 on my bank account and I thought to myself I never applied to anything like this, and now I'm getting billed for it. If it's possible, I want to Unsubscribe and get my money back as soon as possible back into my account. Thank You
 14th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I was billed $14.95 on my credit card on 04/12/2009 for HOMESAVINGSMACT. (800 243 6180)I have no idea what this is for or who they are. It is Sunday and they are closed!!!. I plan to call them tomorrow and call my credit card company. I have found numerous complaints against this company... plz past this ...be aware!!!
 13th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTIONE4497
 14th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes

Home Savings Mall - Fraudulent Charges
Pendleton
South Carolina
BonnieLMick@aol.com

Your company have Fraudulent Withdrew Funds from my checking account of $19.95 for two months. I would like all or at part of it back. I do not and have never heard of your company and want nothing to do with you at all. Just to make sure cancel this account also.
THIS IS A SCAM AND I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU AT ALL. I AM ALSO SPREADING THE WORD TO ALL WHO WILL LISTEN...
 5th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
I was charged $19.95 and never heard of them, had to come to this page to find out who and how to contact them to find out Y I have a charge. They are thieves
 14th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
On Oct. 13, 2010 at 13:52 P.M, i received an SMS from my bank informing me that there is a transaction for USD 19.95 from MVQ*HOME SAVINGS MALL 888-743-4421 US, and i didn't order anything from this site and i don't have a registered account with them, so please i need my money back and don't transact any cent from my account again.

thanks

Phone: 0793185

thanks
sally mufeed
 5th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
I just noticed that since 2009, Home Savings mall has been charging my bank account for $37/month. I called my bank immediately and talked to bank of America’s representative and Home Savings mall representative. Since I cannot see the transaction in my bank account for more than a year, I was informed by Home Savings mall that my account has been charged for a membership that I never used or signed up since 2009.
I looked for Home Savings mall complaints online and there are hundreds of other complaints similar to mine from people who called this company scam and responsible for unauthorized billing.
Unfortunately, I was informed by Home Savings mall Rep that they are going to reimburse me ONLY for a year and NOT the last 4 years.
I am 100% sure that I’ve never signed up with Home Savings Mall or provided my banking info to them, however, Home Savings mall is my bank's (Bank of America) affiliate.
I feel violated for paying a monthly fee for a service that I DID NOT sign up for. I wonder why no Federal agency has ever taken notice of Home Savings Mall’s CEO "Gary Johnson" and his unethical ways of running this fraud.
This scheme is nothing more than theft and I would like to get reimbursed for ALL the money that has been taken out of my bank account since 2009 WITHOUT my authorization for a service that I've NEVER used.

Contact Us