logo

Casablanca Express
travelers
4. (20 mins ago)
Psg Surveys
Stay away from these con artist
5. (27 mins ago)
www.rstkd.com
They offer things, which they don’t have at all

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Home play On Line/Value plus On line Complaints & Reviews - Credit Card Scam

Home play On Line/Value plus On line Contacts & Informations

Home play On Line/Value plus On line

Posted:    T. VanDyke

Credit Card Scam

I have tried to cancel my 30 trial membership for a few days now. Each time that I have attempted, I have been told the business was closed (via an answering machine), and to access the website at www.programstop.com (that also is non existing).

I have been charged monthly membership fees in which I think is extremely unfair that folks would take advantage of people.

Aside from the Wal-Mart gift cards and gas cards , that I was promised (and never received) , the $1000 worth of coupons ( I hope they sent them to the wrong address and someone else is using them because I never received those either.
I would say this:

I hope that you are sleeping well at night because in the end, you and your evil ways will have to answer to someone much larger than myself and the 100's or 1000's of others you have wronged.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Nov, 2007 by   Vicki Grote 0 Votes
Today, I was charged $19.95... for what?? I never subscribed to this site much less gave them credit card information. HOW CAN WE STOP THESE THIEVES??!

Question: is Value Plus WC and Value Plus Online the same company/people? And, two days ago I was charged $14.95 from 24ProtectPlus. Again, I ordered nothing. Is this company also theirs? Any help in stopping additional charged and hopefully recouping what they have also charged. HELP??
 12th of Dec, 2007 by   Kerri Williams 0 Votes
I too have not received anything and am going to contact the better business bureau about not receiving the gas cards or anything else promised. What a scam! Any information you have would be greatly appreciated. I have phone numbers which you can never reach anyone on but need addresses.

Sleeping Comcast Employee