logo

OSIM
Useless Product
4. (37 mins ago)
bingo hall.com
did not authorize this site
5. (1 hr 4 mins ago)

Free rings

Holsted Jewelers
Joliet, Illinois
Phone: 1-800-671-2958
I received a card offering free rings, two off them and, the trick was you have to pay for the shipping and, handeling on each ring. Well I thought they were free, so I do not want them, the order # 33743763, for the white topaz ring, for $7.55. I want this and, the blue topaz ring order cancelled. Thank you for your cooperation: Sincerely yours: Carol J. Spannagel January 06, 2014.
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of May, 2014 by   janet welsh 0 Votes
i truly agree with you, i was also sent a card for two free rings, but all i got was one ring ( wrong size ). then I RECIEVED A PHONE CALL ABOUT TWO FREE RINGS, BUT I WOULD HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING $6.99 FOR EACH RING, EVEN THO THEY WERE BEING SENT TOGETHER.IT'S NOT RIGHT, CAUSE THEN WHEN YOU CALL TO CHECH ON YOUR ORDER THEY TELL YOU ( ALL OF A SUDDEN ) THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK, BUT YET WHEN THE ORDER WAS PLACED EVERYTHING WAS FINE.THEY GOT THEIR MONEY $13.98, ALREADY SO I SHOULD HAVE MY RINGS, .EITHER SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THEIR HELP, OR THEY REALLY THINK PEOPLE ARE REALLY DUMB &DUMBER...I'M TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THE CEO OF THE COMPANY, BUT NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW IT .SO IF ANYONE COULD HELP PLEASE DO ...jjansaved@hotmail.com my email address drop me a line thank you !!!

Tips to Manage Personal Finances and Improve Your Credit Score