Holsted Jewelers

Free rings

Holsted Jewelers
Joliet, Illinois
Phone: 1-800-671-2958
I received a card offering free rings, two off them and, the trick was you have to pay for the shipping and, handeling on each ring. Well I thought they were free, so I do not want them, the order # 33743763, for the white topaz ring, for $7.55. I want this and, the blue topaz ring order cancelled. Thank you for your cooperation: Sincerely yours: Carol J. Spannagel January 06, 2014.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

22nd of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
i truly agree with you, i was also sent a card for two free rings, but all i got was one ring ( wrong size ). then I RECIEVED A PHONE CALL ABOUT TWO FREE RINGS, BUT I WOULD HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING $6.99 FOR EACH RING, EVEN THO THEY WERE BEING SENT TOGETHER.IT'S NOT RIGHT, CAUSE THEN WHEN YOU CALL TO CHECH ON YOUR ORDER THEY TELL YOU ( ALL OF A SUDDEN ) THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK, BUT YET WHEN THE ORDER WAS PLACED EVERYTHING WAS FINE.THEY GOT THEIR MONEY $13.98, ALREADY SO I SHOULD HAVE MY RINGS, .EITHER SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THEIR HELP, OR THEY REALLY THINK PEOPLE ARE REALLY DUMB &DUMBER...I'M TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THE CEO OF THE COMPANY, BUT NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW IT .SO IF ANYONE COULD HELP PLEASE DO ...jjansaved@hotmail.com my email address drop me a line thank you !!!
 23rd of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
These people are crooks=don't do any business with them. I cancelled my account with them and was given a confirmation number by "Marcus". Had to mail the ugly earrings that I hadn't ordered back at my own expense. Then I receive a postcard stating I may be sent something else and billed for it. When I called the number on the postcard I got connected to a gift card giveaway (again to be charged to my credit card to be mailed to me) I tried for over 10 minutes to get the woman ("Stacia") to connect me with Holsted to cancel any/all further mailing/billings from them. Finally she tells me I have to call this number back. When I did I got the same routine and runaround from someone else. Who/where/how do I report this?
 28th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
Tuesday, 28 July 2015

I won two(2) rings from Holsted jewelers playing the PRICE IS RIGHT "play at home" game.
Now I'm being billed by Holsted Jewelers for jewelry I haven't ordered and/or received.

Holsted Jewelers Logo Holsted Jewelers