logo

Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
2. (2 mins ago)
Maytag / French Door Refrigerator
Problems with the ice maker!
3. (6 mins ago)
Sodahead
Jim Crow like bias
4. (11 mins ago)
buyephedrinehclonline.com
Seller lies about status of order
5. (14 mins ago)

Hobby Lobby

Posted: 2011-04-07 by    Joannefm2

Scam

Hobby Lobby
What kind of a store won't let you do a return if you discover the item you bought is not exactly what you wanted? I located something close enough to what I have been wanting at Hobby Lobby (since I was unable to find it locally). I seriously considered purchasing it until (very wisely) I read their online returns rules: Absolutely NO returns for anything purchased online. Really? Michael's and JoAnn's have no problem with returns, nor does any other store I deal with. I have NEVER had a problem with returning an item I've bought online, and I have shopped through the internet for years, both for myself and others. You can't always guarantee you will like a product bought online until you actually see it, so once in a while may have to return something. It appears as if these people just want your money and refuse to part with any once they have it. Greedy, aren't they? I think I will continue to do business with companies that actually value me as a customer and keep right on passing these idiots by...
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Few Tips How to Buy a Foreclosure