logo

Hobby Lobby

Posted: 2011-04-07 by    Joannefm2

Scam

Hobby Lobby
What kind of a store won't let you do a return if you discover the item you bought is not exactly what you wanted? I located something close enough to what I have been wanting at Hobby Lobby (since I was unable to find it locally). I seriously considered purchasing it until (very wisely) I read their online returns rules: Absolutely NO returns for anything purchased online. Really? Michael's and JoAnn's have no problem with returns, nor does any other store I deal with. I have NEVER had a problem with returning an item I've bought online, and I have shopped through the internet for years, both for myself and others. You can't always guarantee you will like a product bought online until you actually see it, so once in a while may have to return something. It appears as if these people just want your money and refuse to part with any once they have it. Greedy, aren't they? I think I will continue to do business with companies that actually value me as a customer and keep right on passing these idiots by...
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Bogus Black Friday Ads