logo

I work at Global Tel Link

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Complaints & Reviews - Poor service!

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Contacts & Informations

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited

Posted:    KRISHAN KUMAR BAHL

Poor service!

I am a retired defense personnel aged 73 years and would like to report as:

My gas dealer Om Gas Agency, Rasulpur Road, Palwal (Haryana) is delivering the refills only after 25 days of booking leading to hardship to us and other consumers. My consumer no. is 630614. Can anyone in the ranks could do needful to check such malpractice and find the real reason for late deliveries.
Comments India Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Sep, 2008 by   C.V.Padma 0 Votes
Sir,
I have applied for ex-gratia in the name of Mrs.C.V.Padma, w/o Late Sri C.R.Viraraghavan. Mr.C.R.Viraraghavan was the employee of HPCL, at your Regional Office at Secunderabad before
retirement during 1980. His Emp No.35306150. He expired during 1986 and Mrs.C.V.Padma was paid
pension for one year after his death.
Now I am grateful to the Chairman, HPCL for announcing ex-gratia for the retired employees and
dependents of the retired employees. Based on the announcement I have applied for ex-gratia at your
Chennai Office which was forwarded by your goodselves on June 18, 2008 under Code:HR:CVSR:SZ. So far I have not heard anything on the subject.
I understand that the processing is done at your Head Office at Mumbai. I request you to kindly let me
know the e-mail and phone Number of the person dealing with the subject so that I can personally request
them to hasten the sanction. I am aged 78 years now and any amount at this age would be of great help.
I request you to kindly bestow your personal attention and see that I get the ex-gratia for which I shall be
grateful to you.
With best wishes and blessings,
C.V.Padma
 13th of Oct, 2008 by   elavarasi 0 Votes
sir, my father m.thangvelu is a kerosene dealer in hpc in tamilnadu he is been running this firm for past forty years andnow due to ageing he feels to include me as a partner in his firm kindly guide me about the procedure to do and the person to contact kindly help me i will be grate full to you

thankingyou
elavarasi
 19th of May, 2009 by   akbar 0 Votes
sir, SRINIDHI GAS AGENCY in triplicane, chennai renders the worst service. every time i book the gas i have to struggle to get the supply. last time they supplied the gas on 20/04/09. now i booked on 11/05/09. they said i will get the supply with in a week, but still i'm waiting for it[19/05/09]. i ran out of gas 4 days back. i sent a complaint to the head office several times and they promise me that this will not happen again. now i have no other option than taking this matter to the court.[ now currently we are using kerosene stove.

my gas booking number is 610002

my mobile number is 9840705123
 18th of Nov, 2009 by   sureshsri1976 0 Votes
Preya gas service not delivering Cylinder, we running out of cylinder,
Daily they are confirming they are going to deliver today, till now we can't get it,
worst response from service provider

Anybody can help me?

My gas connection no - 619702
My mobile No - 9500067670
 10th of Dec, 2009 by   MUMTAZ ALI BEG 0 Votes
I am the District Secretary of All India Corruption Eradication Organization, Aligarh. I want to inform you regarding the mis-management of M/S Ishaq Gas Service, Dodhpur, Aligarh. Several times, I have also informed the concerned officers, but no action taken till date, so the corruption is increasing day by day by the M/s as well as Mr. Aas Mohd. Manager of the said agency. Mr. Sandeep Sing, Sales Officer, Hindistan Petroleum C orporation, Aligarh is not interested to solve the problems of the consumers. It is, therefore, requested kindly enqire the matter and take necessary action.
 12th of Dec, 2009 by   MUMTAZ ALI BEG, DISTRICT SECRETARY,AICEO 0 Votes
I am the District Secretary of All India Corruption Eradication Organization, Aligarh. I want to inform the Chief Regional Manager, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation, Agra regarding the irregularities/mal practices/corruption/mis-management of M/S Ishaq Gas Service, Dodhpur, Aligarh. Several times, I have also informed the concerned officers, but no action taken till date, so the corruption is increasing day by day by the M/s with the full cooperation of Mr. Aas Mohd. Manager of the said agency. Mr. Sandeep Singh, Sales Officer, Hindistan Petroleum C orporation, Aligarh is not interested to hear the problems of the consumers. Manager of gas agency is not present in the office during office timings. Nobody helps the consumers.

It is, therefore, requested kindly enqire the matter and take necessary action.
 19th of Dec, 2011 by   divakaranbeena 0 Votes
Dear Sir,
I am working in B.S.F in Srinagar (J&K) now Delhi .I have my gas transfered to Happy gas agency Kanchirode(Kannur, Kerala) The gas agency is not allowing because the place is ahead 6km they are not supplying .I had gone to Ernakulam area manager Area manager told me to go to Calicut main office .I went there & met the area manager Mr. Pal.He said he wold not allow .We just asked him for hrlp & he said he don't know . I request you to help me.
S.No-7409654, DocNo-2004595, ConsumerNo-776897, DealerCode-605250, PlanCode-4031

Mortgage Fraud & Credit Card Protection