logo

Conveyancing
Fraud and Cheating Conveyancers
2. (14 mins ago)
Debonair Dogos
Debonair Dogos PUPPY MILL ALERT! Debonair Dogos debonairdogos.tripod.com , www.dogo.net , debonairdogo.tripod.com www.debonairdogoargentinos.com
3. (18 mins ago)
Punjab National Bank
Demand Draft
4. (1 hr 9 mins ago)
iherb.com
never received shipment
5. (1 hr 9 mins ago)
Pur Essence and Tru Visage
Iwant to stop sending me this product

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

HHGregg Complaints & Reviews - Bad installation experience

HHGregg Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-11-15 by    kgoodwin

Bad installation experience

HHGregg
I ordered an $1800 oven from HHGregg . I scheduled delivery for the next day. I work from home and am home 2/3 of the day. Scheduled for Tues, they called and the window I was given was for lunchtime (when I would not be home). I rescheduled for the next day and said I would be home all day and gone in the evening. They called the next day and gave me the evening window. I rescheduled for the next day and told them the same thing: I would be home all day and gone in the evening. They called Thurs and gave me the evening window. I rescheduled for Friday and said I would not be home at lunchtime, and Fri they called and scheduled for lunchtime. I finally got exhausted by it and called to talk to manager. He scheduled for Sunday before noon to accommodate me. They came first thing on Sunday, the installers were polite and efficient, but they did not have the right gas line. They had someone deliver one from the store and they brought the wrong size! The installers have now left me with the oven but no gas line. I have missed breakfast with my family for my mother-in-law who is leaving the country tomorrow and the oven is not even working!! To say I am fed up with HHGregg is an understatement. They called to schedule a service for the oven which would be tonight sometime between 4 and 8. So I can sit around all night waiting for someone to show up - just how I want to spend a Sunday night. I will never use HHGregg again. I don't need to be getting daily calls to see if whatever time they have picked out of a hat for me might work with my schedule. Their installation process might work for someone who can turn their lives upside down to accommodate them, but for a real person with a real job, real children, and a busy life this experience was NOT WORTH IT!!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Jun, 2010 by   Trimme 0 Votes

HHGregg - The manager of this store, Shane Wall, is unprofessional, arrogant and just plain rude to customers
hhgregg.com

The manager of this store, Shane Wall, is unprofessional, arrogant and just plain rude to customers. He accused me of lying when I did or said nothing and should not be in a management position and truly doees not care about customers.He reaally needs to be fired immediately.
 7th of Apr, 2011 by   BZaitor 0 Votes

HHGregg - SALES PEOPLE
HH GREGG
Florida

I WAS IN THE REGENCY STORE AND MY SALES GUY ( A LITTLE VANILLA FELLA ) KEPT SNIFFING AND BLOWING AIR FROM HIS SMALL NOSTRILS!!! VERY ANNOYING!!! GO TO BEST BUY AT LEAST THEY BLOW THEIR NOSES!!!
 25th of May, 2011 by   bigtator -1 Votes
yes the same fellow helped me also, disgusting please use a tissue! not your sleeve, wont snot here again!spell check shop here again!
 25th of May, 2011 by   bigtator -1 Votes
yes i had this person snot on me also, please use you sleeve next time
 22nd of Aug, 2011 by   Turbokl 0 Votes

HHGregg - Bad management
HHGregg

The mananger of this store, Shane Wall, is unprofessional, arrogant and just plain rude to customers. He accused me of lying when I did or said nothing and should not be in a management position and truly doees not care about customers.He reaally needs to be fired immediately.
 6th of Apr, 2015 by   Horrible H H Gregg 0 Votes
I purchased a KitchenAid dishwasher plus 5 year warranty plus a professional installation from H H Gregg. It has been 5 1/2 years now and a repairman came to fix my dishwasher and informed me that I needed a new motor and a new chopper and that H H Gregg installed my machine improperly using only one hose instead of two and not the hoses that should have come with my machine. The one hose was short and caused my garbage disposal food to flow back into my dishwasher. This caused water to remain in the dishwasher and break down the seals. H H Gregg's corporate office located in Indianapolis gave me a rude, condescending, unhelpful supervisor named Joyce Apple to speak with. Joyce refused to let me speak with her boss and directed me to customer service on line. If I charged my clients $1, 167.00 and they were repeat clients from other large appliance purchases but I spoke to them rudely and gave them no other avenue to resolve their problem, I would be out of business. How kind the salesmen are on the front end and how terrible the "customer care" is on the back end.

Avoid iTunes Gift Card Scams Identity Theft