logo

Posted: 2012-02-09 by    sweet104

FAKE Product

humangrowthhormonemexico.com
New Mexico
After viewing on online video ( humangrowthhormonemexico.com ), describing the benefits of using HGH, for men over 50, I called a person by the name of Kevin at 305-897-1713, the number posted on the website . He assured me the Eli Lilly Humatrope received from him would be authentic Eli Lilly Humatrope, and forwarded me his bank details for the wire (VIEW THE BANK DETAILS AT http://www.painetworks.com/HGH/wiremexdetails.pdf ). On January 17, 2012, I wired him $6, 000.00 for 40 boxes of Eli Lilly Humatrope (VIEW THE WIRE TRANSFER FORM AT http://www.painetworks.com/HGH/Wire_Tansfer_120117.pdf ). On January 24, 2012, He emailed me saying he had received the wire transfer and that "shipping will start right away".

The next day, January 25, I received the shipment. It was immediately apparent what I had received was not consistent with Eli Lilly Humatrope I had obtained previously, from Farmacia Nacional in Juarez, Mexico. There were some glaring differences that I point out here.
First off the hologram seal is not the lily sticker that if is removed rips the box. Second the paper that describes the drug is made on the wrong paper, instead of the thin paper it is on regular paper. Third the sticker that surrounds the vial should not overlap yet it does, on some with the bar code out and others where the bar card is partially covered. Fourth that same sticker is going around the vial in the wrong direction, you can tell by the direction you have to read. Fifth the typing is not as thick as on real product. Sixth the color of the stripe on that sticker should be green not yellow. Seventh it either is fake or not stored right because the powder has become a solid.

I took some pictures of the (questionable) Humatrope that I received from Kevin (humangrowthhormonemexico.com), alongside what I believe to be a good vial of Humatrope that I received from Farmacia Nacional in Juarez, Mexico. (VIEW PICTURES AT http://www.painetworks.com/HGH/Picture_Comparison.pdf )

Picture 1 :The questionable HGH is on TOP. Notice the poor sealing of the tops. There are serrations in the cap where the seal to the rubber is. This means the cap may have been tampered with... replaced with another cap. Also, the needle ring is smaller on the bottom, good HGH
Picture 2 : The questionable HGH is on the left. The good is on the right. Notice how the foil seals are different.
Picture 3: Closeup of the questionable HGH foil seal.I don't know what those symbols on the seal mean, but I am quite sure they are not Eli Lilly's symbols, as you confirmed yesterday..
Picture 4: This is how an Eli Lilly seal should look like. The are concentric hologram circles and a hologram of the Lilly name.
Picture 5: The colors of the labels are different. The questionable is Yellow, the good Humatrope is Green.
Picture 6: The questionable HGH bottle is on top. The label is too long. It covers the Lilly name.
Picture 7: The questionable bottle is on top...the label covers the bar code.

On the same day, January 25, I called the Eli Lilly Consumer Product Quality Assurance Department (1-800-545-5979). They requested I send one suspect box to them for inspection. The next day, January 26, I received an overnight package via FEDEX that contained a return envelope. I sent back the envelope with the questionable Humatrope the next day, January 27. On February 2, I received the letter from Eli Lilly. It confirmed that the product I received was "not consistent with authentic Humatrope". SEE THE ELI LILLY LETTER AT http://www.painetworks.com/HGH/Eli_Lilly_Letter_120131.pdf

KEVIN is a SCAM Artist. He will not return my money even if I return the product unopened. Avoid this site humangrowthhormonemexico.com like the plague that it is.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Mar, 2012 by   hgh man 0 Votes
hey there sweeet, sorry for your loss, i think his last name is moore, kevin more, he is on youtube and others said the same thing about his scams.. he uses a blackebrry for emailing back... i was in contact with him too and asked about using credit card, but that made him uncomfortable.. becuase cash is king .. with cc charge there a trail behind that follows all of us, if u get screwed then file complaint and get your money back .. he told me bs, has a hook up in mexico but lives in florida .. yada yada yada ..

i m taking omnitrope now while under dr care but have to pay for it out of pocket, so if thats the case why not pay for humatrope . i m searhing for a good legit pharma, online but hey good job on get elilly involved with your samples. u gave me a idiea i m gonan make 1 order and send sample label to elilly and have them check it ..they also have a patient help for humatrope, if you meet certian elgibilities gives big discount or free for a yr ..

short term pain, long to gain ..
 1st of Mar, 2012 by   sweet104 0 Votes
Thanks for your comments. If enough of us can raise the red flag on this guy we can force him off the internet and do a public service. In my experience these 2 sites sell authentic Eli Lilly Humatrope.
www.hghbodybuilding.com