logo

Topix.com Commits fraud!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Hess Gas Station, Needham Heights, Massachusetts Complaints & Reviews - Rude Employee

Hess Gas Station Contacts & Informations

Hess Gas Station

Posted: 2011-02-28 by    Skiggley

Rude Employee

Hess Gas Station
207 Highland Ave
Needham Heights, Massachusetts
Phone: 781-433-8683
I want to file a formal complaint against the employees (particularly a young late 20s early 30s employee with glasses) at the HESS gas station located at 207 Highland Ave, Needham Heights, MA 02494. This incident occurred on Monday, February 28, 2011 at approximately 12:45 PM.

Being from New Hampshire, I went to this station to attempt to purchase gasoline.

Upon using my DEBIT card, I was noticing the pump shutting off three times for reasons to which I did not know about.

One transaction charged me 8 cents for which NO gasoline entered my vehicle.

I was greeted by a very rude and obnoxious attendant who crassly informs me that my vehicle is facing the wrong direction and that he was shutting my gas pump off…creating multiple debit card transactions onto my account.

Upon turning my car around, now the gas pump is refusing my debit card due to the shutoff that this employee was doing.

This employee was extremely rude to me and created a hostile and intimidating experience which I have never received as a customer.

Going to this particular gas station for the very first time, I was so intimidated by this employee that I stated that I will NEVER buy ANYTHING from this Needhan Heights Hess station ever again. I purchased fuel from another competitor gas station instead.

In the meantime, I have three very questionable debit card transactions from this gas station.

I would like this employee terminated from his job. It is very obvious that he is incapable of being civil to the customers of this station, and that this experience tells me a lot about the people from Needham (and Boston).

I will never patronize this gas station ever again.
Comments United States Gas Stations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Mar, 2011 by   Hess Customer Service 0 Votes
We're very sorry to hear you had an issue at one of our locations. We'd like more information to better understand what took place and how we can help. We'd appreciate if you would contact the Hess customer service center at 1-800-437-7645 or retailwebmaster@hess.com.
 28th of Aug, 2013 by   gesserfan 0 Votes
You know for a fact that 8 cents worth of gas did not enter your car? I find that hard to believe. 8 cents is like a drop.

5 Tips To Spring Clean Your Finances