logo

Knowledge Source
Scammers; Jon Giann and Dymphna Boholt
2. (1 hr 33 mins ago)
Mbi - Probiller.com
Charged me monthly for something I don’t know.
3. (1 hr 48 mins ago)
Fisher & Paykel DCS 5 burner stove
Defective stovetop and no way to get it repaired or replaced!
4. (2 hrs 4 mins ago)
Cash For Iphones
Awful Experience!!
5. (2 hrs 5 mins ago)
Associates in Opthalmology - Dr. Daniel Zimmer
Don't Let Dr. Dan Zimmer Near Your Eyes!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Hertz Car Rental, San Jose, California Complaints & Reviews - deceptive billing practices and unfair billing

Hertz Contacts & Informations

Hertz Car Rental

Posted: 2011-07-15 by    frank lovinfosse

deceptive billing practices and unfair billing

hertz
norm mineta airport
San Jose, California
I rented a car at hertz at the norm mineta international airport for a week. It was set up by AAA and i was told it was a $155 a week. I kept it for two weeks and two days and returned it . they kept a two hundred dollar deposit with my atm. when i returned it i was told my bill was $525 dollars. i asked why and she said " thats all te hidden fees. I asked what hidden fees and she said taxes and license fees and the AAA discount was only good for a week. I didn't have enough money. I called thier corp office twice and was told they'd get back to me they never did. I lost my atm and got a new one. today 07/15/11 they charged my new card with a diferent number 986.96. how did they do that. i haven't called my bank yet but i need to know what action to pursue. i have no internet so please call me at 408-8065942. my name is frank lovinfiosse.
Comments United States Car Rental
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Things You Buy You Should Get Free