logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (1 mins ago)
Zoosk
the say free. and you cant reieve orsend emails
2. (2 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-12-20 by    Andy_T

Non delivery

www.hermes-europe.co.uk
United Kingdom
I'd just like to say Hermes have also let me down. Order placed on the 11th with "tvbracketsworld.co.uk" on a 2 -5 day delivery as I didn't get offered the chance of next day, even though they claim to offer it on their site.

Here's Hermes tracking info:

15/12/2011 09:42 Courier Received
15/12/2011 01:08 Receipt at Depot
14/12/2011 13:01 Hub Sorter Receipt Scan
13/12/2011 06:08 Order Generated

If we had a porch that would have been something, but we don't.

I've called tvbracketsworld a number of times, each time they say it will be with me today, but it never has. They have now told me they will reship the order (not with Hermes) and recall the other shipment. I'll believe that when it gets here.

It's a total waste of time trying to talk to Hermes direct, they just tell me to talk to the company I ordered the goods with. I was also informed they don't have a customer services department and any complaints would have to be made in writing to their head office.

Capitol House, 1 Capitol Close, Morley, Leeds, LS27 0WH.

I will have had to wait in for 3 extra days, that's providing it is delivered tomorrow (21st).

Andy
Comments United Kingdom Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Dec, 2010 by   Andy Ritchie 0 Votes
Inefficent and very user unfriendly. E-mail enquiring why parcel not delivered answered by machine saying contact supplier. Telephone call to Leeds head office gets grumpy receptionist who refuses to connect me to anyone and tells mto speak to supplier, despite website tracking says 'out for delivery' 5 days ago. Suggest you use any other courier you can find.
 16th of Jun, 2011 by   J. Harding 0 Votes
I returned home at 12:30 today to find a card from Hermes with a space written on saying "at the bach dool", which we took to mean back door. We found no package at the back door, front door, back garden or garage. I called House of Bath who confirmed that Hermes does their deliveries. They are sending me a letter to sign to confirm that we did not receive the package. I then called and spoke with Tracy at the reception desk in Leeds who equally refused to help. I took this route when I found they want me to call a 904 number which I have blocked from my phone. Between the vagaries of the House of Bath and the truly unhelpful Hermes receptionist I am livid. I have contacted my credit card company and am filing a formal complaint. I intend to write to Trading Standards here and the Office of Fair Trading in London along with The One Show and anyone else who will listen. I only wish I'd known of all the complaints before I ordered as I now find that House of Bath is owned by a company called J.D.Williams so we have landed in a nest of vipers. Needless to say, I am not amused!!! J. Harding, Newquay
 22nd of Aug, 2011 by   woody79 0 Votes
after winning a ebay auction the seller said the item will be posted on the 17/8/11 and should be here on 20/8/11 its now almost the end of the 22/8/11. I contacted seller to ask what courier service she had used and asked for tracking number, after being to much to my horror it was hermes I knew I had a small chance of getting my item which was quite of value, I eventually got hold of a contact number for them called them 7 times before someone would answer to get told she will not discuss any info with me and to contact supplier. they told me they deal with thousands of parcels a day and if a few go missing then that's not bad!!! OMG I could not believe what I heard that's totally outrageous, that's as good as a car transporter delivering 6 new M5's to bmw and arriving with 3 and saying 'oh well 3 fell of somewhere whats up you still got 3 here'! I will be seeking and taking 100% legal action and have been in contact with bbc watchdog, rouge traders, ...etc.
they will get what is due! STAY WELL AWAY FROM THIS CHEAP DISORGANISED FIRM WHO COULD NOT ORGANISE A P*SS UP IN A PUB! I promise this courier will let you down if you use them. this is now my 4th issue with chasing items that conveniently go missing when they have a value of over £10
 30th of Oct, 2011 by   purplemango 0 Votes
I have had nothing but trouble with HERMES! Don't even contemplate trying to contact them to complain because it falls on deaf ears. I have had several occasions to complain but when I do I don't even get a reply. A couple of weeks ago my husband ordered a book from Play.com and the courier left a card stating it was a Royal Mail delivery and that it had been left over gate. My gate is almost nine feet high, it had been raining all day so you can imagine what state the book was in by the time we got home, resorting to impersonating a member of Royal Mail, just not on, that one has been passed to Royal Mail for further investigation by them as they were shocked to see the card naming them as responsible. Placed an order with Evans last week and paid a premium for a delegated delivery day, that day came and went and so did the next three and still no sign of my parcel despite the tracking information stating that it had been received by the courier on the day it was due to be delivered by me. I would not have ordered from Evans had I known that HERMES were the carrier. They are shoddy, unreliable, rude (when you do manage to get in contact). They need to be shown for what they are, HERMES THE "NON" DELIVERY SERVICE.
 21st of Dec, 2011 by   Andy_T 0 Votes
TVbracketworld have now reshipped my order, so far I've had 2 mails from the delivery company (DPD) and arrival time is 13.45 to 14.45 today (21st). If TVbracketworld stop using Hermes then I buy from them again, but if not I'll be giving them a miss.
 21st of Dec, 2011 by   Andy_T 0 Votes
Delivery arrived at 13.33 with DPD but they still managed to deliver it to next door not me. Well done to Richard at TVbracketworld for getting it sorted.
 1st of Feb, 2012 by   pissed off at the idiots 0 Votes
I live in Berlin.
I ordered a delivery from Bon Prix and paid extra for 24 hour delivery. No body showed up at the house and my account had an automatic update that they could not find the address. I talked with both Hermes and Bonprix for 1 hour. Hermes told us first that if Bonprix tells them then they can deliver the package the same day. We did that and called back Hermes. The second time around Hermes said there is no way to obtain the package that day: Neither will the driver deliver it that day..nor can I pick it up at their delivery center...not possible for next two days.. And the Nobody Nobody in the company can contact the driver---I am not sure if someone should be in transport business if they lack the basic means to communicate to driver...The customer service at Hermes literally donot understand the world "service". These people are cheats..I would not buy from any shop that uses HERMES.
 5th of Mar, 2012 by   cc williams 0 Votes
The morons put a card through my letterbox with no info on it but missed you today parcel on " side walk " First i was in the house all day and door bell did NOT ring and I can find no parcel outside. emailed hermes they auto replied get hold of who sent the parcel they dont want to know its nothing to do with them their employee failed. well with no info on the card who do the morons expect me to contact.So my advice is DO NOT use hermes they have NO customer respect and do not car if you get you parcel or not..
 28th of Aug, 2012 by   josephine johnston 0 Votes
phoned up Hermes and spoke to an idiot regarding theree watches theat theeir courier took from me to return to Very catalogg he was delivering sometheing to me from from jd williams catalog and i asked him did he return items to VERY and he said yes so he took theem and gave me proof of return, but thee Catalog Very has never received theem back and Very informed me theat theey dont deal withe theat particular courier Hermes, so I phoned to ask theem whats happened to theese items. Oh we will get back to you, i gave theem all thee tracking no's i had notheing theey haven't botheered to help me. I found thee couriers telephone no and called him. he said he would see thee depot and come to see me. well now im getting blanked from him i cant get him on thee phone as its always switched off im in the dark dont know what to do. the 3 items are worth over £500.00 they are either lost in depot or someones got them because i gave the courier these three items at separate times one watch returned 22nd june and thee otheer two watches different times in july surely thee courier or someone at hermes would have known that they didnt do returns to the VERY CATALOUG. meantime no ones helping me regarding this and im being charged what can i do.josephine johnston
 31st of Aug, 2012 by   emmaloulou 0 Votes
Hermes are useless they don't' leave cards and say they attempted to deliver but i haven't left the house for days has I'm on bed rest so been in resting up there's no chance i could have missed this package . Asda will loose a customer after this .. only ordered online has the nearest Asda that sells clothes is over 5 miles away and I'mpossible to get to while I'm on bed rest . i doubt I'm gonna get the package in tI'me for the new school term starting Tuesday so looks like I'm gonna have to spend money i don't have buying the items need for the first day of school next week .. ive had issues with this Hermes before if i knew asda used them i would never have ordered online my own fault i suppose for not asking what courier service they use

Fraud Alert Involving Car Recalls And Warranties