Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Healthcare Recoveries, Louisville, Kentucky Complaints & Reviews - Blue Cross Blue Shield Don't Acknowledge you.

Healthcare Recoveries Contacts & Informations

Healthcare Recoveries

Posted:

Blue Cross Blue Shield Don't Acknowledge you.

HealthcareRecoveries Trover Solutions Inc.
Louisville, Kentucky
Phone: 18006964573
troversolutions.com
What a bunch of ambulance chasers.
I have submitted a complete and detailed report to my PCP during my appointment. My PCP turn sent me to the hospital where again I submitted a complete and detailed intimate report to the technician upon admittance to the hospital.
Both of these agents submitted a complete and detailed reports to BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD. These reports contained NO ACCIDENT INFORMATION OR REPORTS BECAUSE "I WAS NOT IN AN ACCIDENT" SO WHY IN THE H_LL do I need to send even more information to some agency that I know nothing about and that BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD refuses to acknowledge. I have sent 5 emails to my BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD provider through the website that I have to log into with my account number. THEY HAVE NOT ACKNOWLEDGED YOU www.troversolutions.com so that tells me you are a FRAUD.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Life Insurance
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Contact Us