logo

Failure to Assist in Warranty

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Health Master / Living Well Montel, Wallingford 06495, Connecticut Complaints & Reviews - Mon tel's 60-day Money Back Guarantee

Health Master / Living Well Montel Contacts & Informations

500 Returns Road
Wallingford 06495, Connecticut
Phone: Customer Service 973-287-5170
customerstatus.com
I purchased a Health Master Pro Culinary Model 1 for $239.92 on Saturday 09/26/09. I received it on 10/01/09. I absoloutely loved it . I returned it in 13 days. The unit had a odor to it from the first day I used it. It stopped working and I returned it. It was returned way ahead of the 60 day money back guaranteed. I paid $239.92 for the unit, $30.00 for a 7 Year Warranty and $39.98 for Shipping and Handling and $9.99 for Prority Processing a total of $319.89. I also paid for it to be ruturned by UPS.

I followed it like a boo0k. I called them and they gave me the Return Reason Code and the Return Request number. The order number was21519565700.

I was credited the $269.92 on my Discover card but nothing else. I did call them back again and they did said they would return my $30.00 for the exteended 7 Year warranty but I still haven't been credited for that either. I called them 4 months ago.

When I did call them the second time they told me that I should of talked to them and they would of had me trouble shooted it before it was returned. I followed the booklet and did follow the trouble shooting routine. I reset the button on the bottom of the unit and waited and it still wouldn't go back on .I did this several times

Geraldine Sniadecki
1033 Hermitage Dr.
'South Bend, IN 46614

574-2991898
Comments United States Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Website Hijacking. Know who are dealing with!

Latest Groups