logo

Posted: 2011-01-29 by    b.veryupset

no financial aid

Heald College
Stockton, California
I have had the hardest time trying to get information on my financial aid, first I was told that my second quarter I over spent so I wasn't going to get financial aid so I said ok. My third quater was never processed and who knows what's happening with my fourth and fifth quarters. When I requested my excess funds back (in Oct.) I was told it would take 10 weeks to receive it well here we are almost feburary and still nothing! I would not recommend Heald to anyone now I'm stuck playing back and forth with the financial aid department not knowing what to do. If anyone has any suggestions I'm open to hearing it.
Comments United States Colleges and Universities
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Jan, 2011 by   IMPdancing 0 Votes
The College may be receiving state or federal funding. If it is not a privately funded college, then you should carefully document your problems in a letter to your State Representative. The emphasis on earning a college degree pushes politicians to pay careful attention to ear-marked funds. Any institution that can be CUT OUT of the funding will enlarge your politicians free cash. He/she will assign an aide to look over the circumstance and take appropriate actions. Their main concern is to give YOU the satisfaction you need to stay in school and get your degree. No dropping out!!! So use your clout. Call the State Rep and howl at the moon over this injustice.
 18th of May, 2011 by   Crisa M. 0 Votes
I am a returning student to Heald. I came back to finish my CJ degree. I filled out my Fi aid in October of 2010, and I started back in january. It's now MAY and I have yet to receive any of my aid. My pale grants came in, but nothing else. I was asking about it about twice a month, and was told in april that someone !canceled! My loan application 2 months before! I had to redo the entire thing. It's closer to the end of may, then not. And still not a dime.
 17th of Jun, 2011 by   Crystal Vang 0 Votes
I don't know what to say, I might be a lil off topic, but to be honest I am a heald student too and YES it sucks there!! I got my Cal grant and when i went to the FA office to ask if I can get it for the next qtr, they were like no.. Heald doesnt take cal grants anymore .. like WTF!??!!
I so want to complaint but I dont know where or who to go to.. any suggestions?
 30th of Nov, 2012 by   AbdulKhan 0 Votes
I have come back to Heralds to finish up my education and I filled out my financial aid application and i was except . I waiting for my check and never got it as a full time student that has been attending school, i don't miss my class have good grade and still i would not receive my check, i had to keep on going and asking what is going on and finally receive one check, it has been 3 month that they are giving me the run around saying that i owe them and i showed them that i don't, every day i go in and ask they say you will get it on Wednesday and not thing.The stress that they have put me through unbearable. i need help to get what i deserve and is rightfully mine.

Swine Flu Vaccine Scam