logo
search

hazel peppergood,work at home, Ontario Complaints & Reviews - send 62.00#never recieved what was promissed

hazel peppergood,work at home Contacts & Informations

hazel peppergood,work at home

Posted:

send 62.00#never recieved what was promissed

hazel peppergood
Ontario
Canada
contactet hazel peppergood for"work at home"offer.she promissed we get a book in the mail whitin two weeks, send here $62.00, now 4 month later never recieved a thing.
SHE"S A CON ARTIST somoene needs to put a stop to this scam.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada Complaint category Work at Home
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
Hazel Peppergood is definitely legitimate and has been in business for over 10 years.

I have tried many different work at home programs and Hazel Peppergood is the only one that delivered what they promised.

Hazel Peppergood has excellent customer service and I received my package within a few days.

I am a stay at home mom and ever since I joined Hazel Peppergood, I have been able to make a steady income at home while looking after my children.

I would definitely recommend Hazel Peppergood to anyone that would like to work at home as a home mailer.

I am very greatful to Hazel Peppergood.

God Bless.