Posted: 2014-08-14 by

So many people have emailed Hardees about these nasty commercials and they are telling everyone the same thing, they have a creative approach to advertising. They do not care about their customers if they will not listen to them!! We do not want the nasty commercials, so change them. How about really being creative, there are many commercials out there that are creative without being nasty. The people who allow these and come up with these commercials are nasty, disgusting, perverted people. I for one will keep emailing, I wonder how many excuses they will come up with or just stick to its "creative entertainment" It's sad and irritating at the same time!!! Anyone upset with their commercials do not give up, keep emailing them even if they say the same thing, may be if enough people keep at them they will realize they need to change something.
Complaint comments Comments (28) Complaint country United States Complaint category Food
Was the above complaint useful?

12th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes

Hardees - Awful food handling!

I visited several hardees and they all do the same thing. That is handle the silver (plastic) the same. Until this is addressed i will not eat at another hardee's. The utinsels lay in the open in a tray the employees use bare hands... no gloves at all... to handle them. They are not even wrapped. I don't know where their hands have been. To me this is not healthy...

Thank you.
Quit yelling!
 12th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes
What difference does having a glove make? Gloves get dirty. A person can being wearing a glove and then scratch their butt, use the bathroom, mop the floor and you won't even notice it. Gloves provide a false sense of cleanliness.

From my experience in the fast food, gloves were only worn by people that had cuts or bandages. Do you wear gloves when easting? So quit your whining and use common sense. You are not going to sick.
 22nd of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes

Hardees - Service & management oversight

I arrived before breakfast had ended and the clerk at the window was just stand in there talking to a friend, when I got to the window they said breakfast was over. The people the girl had been talking to move up but not enough for me to get around her. I cannot tolerate this kind of treatment. The manager doesn't care.
 12th of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes
I do agree with the comments about the hardies in the summersville area. My son got a job their about a year ago and the manager was a real )*&*%& to him. He was always their on time done the work, but nothing pleased her. She also told my
son to go shave with a dirty razor.
 14th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have visited the Hardees down the street from my house several times. Every time I go there to eat I say I will never go back. It is a shame that the service there is so bad. I attend a church that runs 600 and several of us used to go there after church on Sundays and Wednesday to eat. The restaurant has gone down hill so bad that the only time we go is on Sunday mornings for breakfast but that will stop if the service does not get better soon. There is a McDonalds right down the street that has much better service. The last several times we have been there we have been in the line for at least 20 minutes with only 2 cars in front of us. This is suppose to be fast food. I don't understand why they do not have cars pull up and wait if there is a special order or if their order is just going to take a little longer. I think Hardees and McDonald's should take lessons from Chick-fil-a. I can get in a line that has twenty cars in front of me at Chick-fil-a and I have never waited near the time it takes for 2 cars at Hardees. I think your company has great food you just need to hire people that know what they are doing and are trained properly. The Hardees I am talking about is in Chesapeake, Virginia. It is at the corner of Yadkin Road and George Washington Highway. I sure hope something is done quick to improve this store.
 5th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes

Hardees - Overall Nasty
South Carolina

Someone needs to check out this restaurant - the food is good - but you would be afraid to eat it - the place is filthy - no tables were clean - floors in the dining area and food prep area were horrible as were the bathrooms. I was afraid we were going to come away with some disease.
 4th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes

Hardees - Food quality
Clemson Boulevard
South Carolina

Onion Rings very thin onions heavy oily batter very little flavor
Bacon Cheese Burger tastless and not very ejoyable
Milk shake did not like the milkshake so so flavor price is too expensive for milk shake.
Overall taste-poor quality poor poor value for money
speed of service was fair.
 8th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
 15th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes

Hardees - paid to much

i was charged 14 dollars for two saugage and gravy biscuits compos priced at 3.99 why was it 14 dollars something dont add up
 25th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes

Hardees - stale food

Had a to go order of a $6.00 burger, two thick burgers and two apple pies. The burger buns were stale, the burger covered in ketchup, the pies were cold and stale. Called company and talked to manager. She replied her sandwiches could not be stale and it wasn't her problem.
 24th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes

Hardees - coupon

I went to Hardees, Herrin, Il with coupons for sandwiches. When I went to pay and presented coupons, woman working stated, "I don't know how to do coupons, can't you just use then the next time?" I was disturbed and wondered why Hardees offers coupons if their staff are not trained to use them.
 20th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes

Hardees - New chicken tenders
Morgan Ave
Pennington Gap

I have seen the ads for the chicken tenders. On the connercial they look really good. I stopped at the Pennington location on Friday night around 9:30 and ordered 2 of the 5 piece tenders these cost 10.98. When I got home the tenders were VERY small. The original tenders had been cut in half before cooking. I was very disapointed and will NOT order from the resturant again. I don't care to pay for food but I expect to get what I pay for!!!
 12th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
Me and a friend of mine went to Hardees in Orangeburg SC around 930 on Thursday, August 12. I put in an order for a sausage egg and cheese sandwich and they forgot the egg on it. When I realized it I wasnt mad and had no problems at all, I just went up there and asked if this sandwich comes with egg. The lady said yes and she took it in the back and in 25 seconds I had my sandwich back. I was down to nearly the last bite when I tasted something bitter and absolutly gross. Didnt say anything about it and went back to the house, then and hour later my stomach started killing me. I assume it came from the bitter, gross, late egg added on my sandwich. I do not plan on ever eating at Hardees again.
 3rd of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
I agree strongly with you!!! The same thing happened to me today, 9-3-10!!! I went to the Hardees located in Morganton, NC during lunch and ordered the 5 piece combo.
To my surprise, the actual size of the box was pleasing until I opened it! The tenders were definitley small!! I paid $6.99 for 5 small tenders, a fry, and drink!!! I will definitely not be buying anymore!!! Such a shame!!!
 14th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes

Hardees - Bad Food

I just want to say that EVERY time I go to this Hardees in Concordia my curley fries are ALWAYS old and cold. Im so sick of it that I don't really care to go there anymore.
 5th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes

Hardees - greasy food and rude cashier
Lenoir City

we order our food the food tasted old grease and we waited for food for 2hours for them to put it together we order 3 of those boxes i will never eat at hardee again i think taco bell boxes are better than hardees and the girl behind the regsister was rude and smart to us i think her name was candace
 1st of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes

Hardees - disrespect

i was a employee and they fired me for being mentaly retarded and slow and they treated me like shit they whole crew and they disrepected my preganet wife by wanting to fight her my name is dominic stegeman
 14th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes

Hardees - sexual gm
451 w. ottawa

Well i go into to order my food and the general manager was making out with the cashier! On top of that she screwed my order up and all i got was a couple sandwhiches i guess he only thing they were worried about was locking their lips! I will never it at this hardees again. the gm there is always rude and in a bad mood he treats those employees like crap.
 24th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes

Hardees - nasty,untasty,unclean
West Virginia

the food is mashed, service is slow even when theres no body there.
the drive through person is rude, unclean, fat, and acts like there just there for a check.

Contact Us