logo

Mike
Scam -Beware of Ms Jane from HK HUIAO TRADING CO., LIMITED
2. (1 hr 13 mins ago)
Tata Motors
Poor service and arrogant staff
3. (1 hr 34 mins ago)

Hampton Bay Fan & Lighting Contacts & Informations

Hampton Bay Fan & Lighting

Posted:    ltouzeau

Replacement parts

I have 5 Hampton Bay ceiling fans and tried to locate a contact number for them when two of the fans began to fail. This web site listed a phone number that the writer said was a direct line to Home Depot. I called that number (1-877-527-0313) and found that it was answered by Hampton Bay. The person I spoke to was very helpful and is sending replacement parts and installation information free of charge. If anyone else has problems with Hampton Bay Fan and Lighting Co. in Atlanta, Georgia, call the above number and they will help you.

Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Mar, 2008 by   john bowen 0 Votes
I need a fixture globe for a Hampton Bay ceiling mount fixture. Home Depot does not carry the part and I am having no luck anywhere else. It has a number 445994 on the base. It is a milk white globe 5" deep with a hole in the middle for the stem to pass through. Its a matching fixture to a hanging fixture. Thanks in advance for your help.
 8th of May, 2008 by   Dale Helton 0 Votes
We have a Redington II Pinnacle fan which we purchased 7/19/99. After the fan and lights have been on for a while, the remote will not turn the fixture off. We have to unscrew the light bulbs until they cool off before we are able to get the remote to turn the fixture off.
 22nd of May, 2008 by   Bernice Sommerstein 0 Votes
I have a ceiling Hampton Bay Fan and Light Globe, Model No. CC-52, Serial No. 038059. The Globe held two bulbs. The Globe fell on my head, and I need a replacement (on the Globe not the head).
I went to Home Depot in Salem, MA, and they do not stock.
How can I get a replacement?
Tx for ur cooperation and courtesy.
 18th of Sep, 2008 by   robbie charles 0 Votes
I purchased Hampton Bay's Ancient Stone Tablet pendant, Model Number 07750. The fixture is suspended from the ceiling on a chain, 3 rods descend from the chain's end. They are equally spaced apart and attached to a ring below. The ring holds a bulging seeded glass globe. I love the fixture. But, the globe's imperfections included a crack. I I've tried everywhere and can not find a replacement.
 9th of Oct, 2008 by   Meik Rapp 0 Votes
I don't have a complaint. I need a part for a lighting fixture. I have a Hampton Bay kitchen light and the lens fastener has broken when I was replacing the bulbs. I would like to purchase two of these lens fasteners. Home Depot said they can't help me & wants to sell me a new fixture. The description and model number of the lighting fixture is: Circline Fluoresent Light Fixture Model # 94269/05. I look forward to your response. Thank You Meik
 15th of Oct, 2008 by   Jo Anne Johnson 0 Votes
We bought two 52" black and brushed nickel ceiling fans that match our decor but one of the domes fell off and hit my daughter in the head. It broke and Home Depot can't help me with a replacement. They were installed in 2005 and Home Depot still sells same model (110 690). Can you help?
 30th of Oct, 2008 by   JD 0 Votes
I called the number given here and it was answered by a Home Depot representative. They in turn conference called me with the original manufacturer. They were not helpful in my case. I was disappointed to find out that a when Hampton Bay gives a "Lifetime Warranty" it doesn't actually mean it's warrantied for that long. They wanted me to pay for the replacement parts and shipping. Shame on Hampton Bay for poor customer service.
 17th of Nov, 2008 by   Bob Touma 0 Votes
I purchased a Hampton Bay track light in Las Vegas, installled it in my cabin in Utah, while putting the protective cover over the bulb, it broke in my hand. I called Home Depot Customer service who in turn called Hampton Bay, I was told they do not have individual parts and need to return the fixture, its already been installed and it is now out of state. They are forcing me to either purchase another fixture, remove the one part and return the fixture, or open it in the store and take it.

ANy thoughts?
 27th of Jan, 2009 by   Frank Winston 0 Votes
I have five Hampton Bay ceiling fans and some light bulbs have burned out and I can not find the replacement light bulbs in the store or Home Depot. Can you please me in this matter.
 15th of Feb, 2009 by   joe provasoli 0 Votes
I have a 3- light LED task and accent lighting kit which has stoped working because of transformer model DA -12-12 by TDC power products co. flutaciousjoe@yahoo.com.
 2nd of Mar, 2009 by   Lighting novice 0 Votes
Hampton Bay, is pretty much a shoddy company. They make a lot of products but don't seem to want to hear from their customers. You can't find them on line (in the year 2009) and they don't have an easy to find 1800 number.

Perhaps the most frustrating part about Hampton Bay is the instructions they include in their products. I speak English as my mother tongue and Spanish as my second language -- beleive me, they can't convey instructions in either language. They seem to lack quality control in this arena. Not only are the instructions unclear they actually leave out impotant words. A recent purchase for a celing fixture had and instruction that literally said, " Make sure to place the objecct for four." Okay "four" what, and can you spell object? that was the second line of thirteen lines that were incomplete sentences are simply in the wrong order.

Here's the short story: If you want a relatively painless experience in installing your own fixtures, then don't buy Hampton Bay. They simply can't convey the instructions logically. Use another product. As a matter of fact, a friend of mine who is an electrician wont bother installing Hampton Bay products.
 25th of Mar, 2009 by   Hounddog 0 Votes
The above listed 1-877-527-013 is NOT Hampon Bay but HOME DEPOT.NO HELP on BULBS.I did NOT have the part number to a 2 year old Hampton Bay fan that holds FOUR ROUND BULBS and the Home Depot person said SORRY.
 13th of Apr, 2009 by   brian 0 Votes
I just called this number in the original post to order a replacement globe on my fan that I broke last week while throwing the tennis ball to the dog. She put me on hold to transfer me over to the distributors. Unfortunately, Kingoffans.com, is the distributor and I've already called them. I'm now on a waiting list for back ordered globes. Should be 4 to 6 weeks before I get a replacement. That's what I get for buying a fancy fan. Normal replacements will not work on it.
 28th of May, 2009 by   shawn 0 Votes
Just got off the phone with a representative that told me it would be 3 - 4 weeks before my Glass would be off backorder. We have two Hampton Bay Southwind V Ceiling Fans and both are ridiculously hard to change the light bulb. One of them cracked and fell on my wife's foot cutting it.

What's crazy is that they want us to call them back. They wouldn't take our information to let us know the glass fixtures were off backorder and we could order them.

Shame on Home Depot for dealing with such an uncooperative manufacturer. I should have done my homework before purchasing these fans.
 2nd of Jun, 2009 by   jd4x4 0 Votes
For what it's worth.. I found this on a web site that specializes in repair parts. They (the site I found) do NOT have parts for Hampton Bay products.

"Hampton Bay ceiling fans are sold only by Home Depot, it is their own house brand. If you are experiencing problems with a Hampton Bay fan, please contact Home Depot."
 23rd of Jun, 2009 by   alaskamike 0 Votes
I have a Hampton Bay Redington IV and the lights quit working, but the fan and remote control still work. I took the light fixture off and it unplugs easily enough with a 9-way quick connect. However, I cannot seem to find the identical replacement part. Home Depot in Wasilla, Ak. doesn't carry it. Does anyone know where I can get this part replaced? It has four lights, but all the fan controls and remote sensor are in the bad light unit.
 2nd of Jul, 2009 by   HomeDepot_Care 0 Votes
My name is Michael from Home Depot Customer Care. Hampton Bay is one of our brands and I may be able to help you out. I will need some more information, feel free to contact us at 800-466-3337 or send an email to

Michael
Customer Care
The Home Depot
Atlanta, GA
information@homedepot.com
 9th of Sep, 2009 by   LOUELLA LEE 0 Votes
i would like to know the dirrence between 120v fan to a 220v one. how can i make the 110v fan be a 220v without using a transformer. everybody in united states think i'm crazy and it is impossible but i know for a fact that the electrical wires use for 110v and 220v are the same. now as far as the fan is concerned, what makes it 110v and what makes it 220v?
 10th of Sep, 2009 by   gtobill -1 Votes
I called the 877-527-0313 number after breaking a flush mount light globe. HD transferred me to HB and got a new globe coming in the mail. Cost $25 but its a large globe and definitely cheaper than buying a whole new fixture. Cant complain!!
 22nd of Sep, 2009 by    snooks 0 Votes
Hampton Bay outdoor lights that I can not find on line. I bought two of them and one

does not work but I do have a warranty on them. In fact it is a two year one.

Model # 20094