Hair Essentials

Diane Kinowsk

Diane Kinowsk
Diane trimmed/highlighted my hair for many years. At one time, I asked how her kids were and she blew up at me, saying she never talks about her personal life. After that, I was usually quiet or else talked about mundane topics, ie the weather, politics, etc. Last December I bought a gift certificate from her for a mutual friend to have her hair cut, as a birthday gift. In March, I called to make an appt to have my hair done with her. I received a call back later from an associate hair stylist, that Diane had closed up her suite and moved. I went to the associate, and she did a much better job than Diane. But I was furious at the situation, that my friend couldn't use the gift certificate and that I was out the money.

I sent an email to Diane asking for the reimbursement of the money; no reply has been received. In the interim, I found out that she lost money thru gambling, lost her state license, and owes back taxes to the IRS. She cannot practice (legally) in Wisconsin any more. I am out the money and am furious about this. When she took my money, she was fully aware that she was closing up shop. I didn't pay for the gift certificate, I paid for her gas money to leave town.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

Contact Us