logo

Topix, LLC
Cyberbullying Company
4. (25 mins ago)
exchange-paysafecard.es
My transfer of my money failed and they didn’t return money
5. (42 mins ago)
Loansplusmore.co.uk
Scammers

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Hair Direct Complaints & Reviews - over charge and products are NOT as described

Hair Direct Contacts & Informations

Hair Direct

Posted: 2011-05-17 by    Jason2

over charge and products are NOT as described

Hair direct
I was Hair Direct customer for 3 years, i purchased their hair system and products Monthly, but
i was charged from $20. to $35. US on shipping every time i purchased any products from Hair Direct.
They are liars they lie to their customers to steal your hard earned money, and their hair systems look like a rug on your head.They Rip people off, so stay away from Hair Direct.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Apr, 2012 by   drewm 0 Votes
I received my DVD today and it is absolutely a total fake. They don't contain anything advertised on the website at all. I have filed a dispute with Paypal and waiting for the outcome.
 8th of May, 2012 by   broadfall 0 Votes
Just pointing this out...Wig and Hair direct is a different company than HD Hair Direct located in Bainbridge Pa
 8th of May, 2012 by   broadfall 0 Votes
If you are dealing with hair direct HD of Bainbridge PA. Just call them up and tell them the problem with the DVD. They will refund your money. They have the best customer service in my experience. If you are talking about wigs and hair direct, i don't know what to tell you.
I only deal with HD. i am a customer, I don't work for HD.
 29th of Dec, 2012 by   Marksamulson. 0 Votes
HAIR DIRECT IS ONE OF THE WORST HAIR SUPPLIER EVER. THEY ARE LIARS, DECEPTIVE AND TRYING TO STEAL YOUR HARD EARN MONEY. THEY CLAIM THAT THEIR HAIR WIGS ARE BLEACH KNOTTED AND INVISIBLE, BUT IT ALL LIES.
HAIR DIRECT SELL THEIR RUGS FROM $400- $500 PLUS $36 OR MORE SHIPPING, DON'T BELIEVE ME ME, CALL THEM.
I WAS THEIR CUSTOMER FOR 4 YEARS, AND I NEVER GOT THE HAIR SYSTEM THAT THE CLAIM THEY WOULD, AND THEY STOLE MY MONEY. I OPENED MY EYES WHEN I ORDERED FROM OTHER HAIR SUPPLIER, I PAID ONLY A PORTION OF THE PRICE $210. PLUS $20 SHIPPING, AND THE HAIR SYSTEM WAS A LOT BETTER, REALISTIC, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I SAVED TO BUY 2 SYSTEM FOR THE PRICE OF ONE THAT HAIR DIRECT OFFERS.
DO NOT FALL INTO "HAIR DIRECT" BULL SHIT, SHOP AROUND YOU WILL SAVE MONEY AND GET A WAY BETTER QUALITY HAIR SYSTEM THAN "HAIR DIRECT"..

How to Deal with Penalty Charge Notices