Hair Direct

Posted:

over charge and products are NOT as described

3.85
Hair direct
I was Hair Direct customer for 3 years, i purchased their hair system and products Monthly, but
i was charged from $20. to $35. US on shipping every time i purchased any products from Hair Direct.
They are liars they lie to their customers to steal your hard earned money, and their hair systems look like a rug on your head.They Rip people off, so stay away from Hair Direct.
Complaint comments Comments (10) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
More Hair Direct Complaints & Reviews
Hair Direct - Men's Hairpiece

Comments

26th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
I received my DVD today and it is absolutely a total fake. They don't contain anything advertised on the website at all. I have filed a dispute with Paypal and waiting for the outcome.
 8th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
Just pointing this out...Wig and Hair direct is a different company than HD Hair Direct located in Bainbridge Pa
 8th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
If you are dealing with hair direct HD of Bainbridge PA. Just call them up and tell them the problem with the DVD. They will refund your money. They have the best customer service in my experience. If you are talking about wigs and hair direct, i don't know what to tell you.
I only deal with HD. i am a customer, I don't work for HD.
 29th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
HAIR DIRECT IS ONE OF THE WORST HAIR SUPPLIER EVER. THEY ARE LIARS, DECEPTIVE AND TRYING TO STEAL YOUR HARD EARN MONEY. THEY CLAIM THAT THEIR HAIR WIGS ARE BLEACH KNOTTED AND INVISIBLE, BUT IT ALL LIES.
HAIR DIRECT SELL THEIR RUGS FROM $400- $500 PLUS $36 OR MORE SHIPPING, DON'T BELIEVE ME ME, CALL THEM.
I WAS THEIR CUSTOMER FOR 4 YEARS, AND I NEVER GOT THE HAIR SYSTEM THAT THE CLAIM THEY WOULD, AND THEY STOLE MY MONEY. I OPENED MY EYES WHEN I ORDERED FROM OTHER HAIR SUPPLIER, I PAID ONLY A PORTION OF THE PRICE $210. PLUS $20 SHIPPING, AND THE HAIR SYSTEM WAS A LOT BETTER, REALISTIC, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I SAVED TO BUY 2 SYSTEM FOR THE PRICE OF ONE THAT HAIR DIRECT OFFERS.
DO NOT FALL INTO "HAIR DIRECT" BULL SHIT, SHOP AROUND YOU WILL SAVE MONEY AND GET A WAY BETTER QUALITY HAIR SYSTEM THAN "HAIR DIRECT"..
 1st of Oct, 2015 by    -1 Votes
The negative comments above are totally false. I have been a Hair Direct customer for 21 years!. They always have been outstanding in the quality of their products and service and they stand behind their work. Most people can't tell I wear a hair piece. A coworker goes to one of the hair clubs and his is so obvious because it has way too much hair in comparison to his natural hair while mine blends in. Others have made these comments to me, not realizing I wear a hair piece.

I hate to see a great company lied about.
 12th of Jan, 2016 by    0 Votes
davem 720 which hair tech are you? most people know hd toots it's own horn posing as client's. and yes the hair is total garbage,
 14th of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
to Marksamulson

OK, have not bought any hair systems from Hair Direct yet. Who do you get yours from? I REALLY do want to know so I won't waste my money. I e-mailed HD about a couple of the hair products. It's a month later & I still haven't heard from them. they sure do take my money quick emough.
 2nd of May, 2016 by    0 Votes
so, davem725, you have been an hd client for 21 years? at the date of your post (2015) that would have made you a client 1 year before hair direct existed.
 19th of May, 2016 by    0 Votes
I have received my first hair from Hair Direct and I am very pleased with it. Customer services is excellent, I deal with M. Hornberger and she has been so helpful. Everyone tells me that it looks so good and they can not tell it is a piece.

I was with Men's Hair Club and pleased with the piece but not the pushy salespeople. Talk about a rip-off. Hair Direct prices are more reasonable. I did learn from Men's Hair Club how to do it myself. I am saving thousands. Hair Direct was able to copy the exact piece. My first piece with Men's Hair Club fell apart within two months. I believe it was their color products that did this.

Hair Direct came in my exact color whereas Men's Hair Club had to always color the piece. Usually within 2 weeks it started to fade out.

I found the videos from Hair Direct to be extremely helpful.

Anomous
 7th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
Hmmmm? After reading the above comments, I am compelled to write the following: Being a former disatisfied client of HCM, I have now been with Hair Direct for the past two and a half years, all I can say is, I have never had a problem with them. Originally, I sent them an old HCM piece to get the correct size which they not only duplicated it, but it was actually better built them HCM and it lasted longer. Futhermore, their customer service has always been great and it you don't wear it to long (average life span is a month) the hair they use is basically undetectable. What more can you ask for?
Highly recomended!