logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Electrolux
Double Oven will not heat after cleaning process
2. (3 mins ago)
morphsuits.com
not so nice
3. (13 mins ago)
Ymax Oration
Scam
4. (13 mins ago)
www.ea.com
Being charge a fee yearly that we do not want
5. (14 mins ago)
Reliance Protectron
Worst Security System with awful service.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

H and H Winners' Circle - Breyer Horse Models, Kilgore, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Rude and inappropriate treatment of customers

H and H Winners' Circle - Breyer Horse Models Contacts & Informations

H and H Winners' Circle - Breyer Horse Models

Posted:    Valerie

Rude and inappropriate treatment of customers

H and H Winners' Circle - Breyer Horse Models
3603 US Hwy. 259 N
Kilgore, Texas
www.handhwc.com
Email string Verbaetem:
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 3:01 PM
To: 'H&H Email'
Subject: RE: Email from your Website
Return it, I don't want anything from you. I did not receive anything in my e-mail (which is why I was asking you for it) and I have purchased 100% of my Christmas presents via online and know how it works, but I needed to hear it would arrive by Christmas.... YOU are not acting in a rational or appropriate manner and I do not have to take it, I can certainly purchase from somewhere else.
I will be posting this e-mail exchange on the web for all to see and sending it along to Breyer - am pretty sure your preferred vendor status with them is not required for them to make money.
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 2:33 PM
Subject: RE: Email from your Website
We have filled over 500 orders in the last 4 days. We did exactly what you asked us to do. You ordered on Thursday afternoon to have your order express filled and shipped the next business day. You were sent a confirmation of that order immediately. You were sent a tracking number by UPS on Friday.
Our file person will be in on Wednesday. I will be glad to have her pull your order at that time. I will not stop and do this because you have nothing better to do than harass us.
If I got confirmations both from our website and a copy of the same shipping and tracking information from UPS then I am reasonably sure that you received it also. If you did not please check your spam filter.
If you call here ONE more time, or email me one more time, you have my word that I will call UPS and have this order returned to us. I have that power as the shipper.
You are not acting in a rational manner.
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 4:22 PM
To: H&H Email
Subject: RE: Email from your Website
Did you look up my order by my name? Can you tell me WHAT I ordered and when you shipped it please...
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 1:55 PM
Subject: RE: Email from your Website
If I tell you that it is shipped, you can be assured that is a confirmation that we have your order.
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 3:36 PM
To: H&H Email
Subject: RE: Email from your Website
Can you send me confirmation of my order at least please...
Sophia
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 12:41 PM
Sophia,
You should receive the tracking number from UPS shortly.
Many Thanks,

Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 2:16 PM
To: handhwc AT handhwc.com
Cc: Sophia
Subject: Email from your Website
I did not get a confirmation of when my order will arrive, can you check that and let me know.
Thanks,
Sophia
Comments United States Pets & Animals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Legal Strategies How to Deal with Collections